Sooner Indeed

Finding Him

If someone told Luhan he would have his ex-best friend and Baekhyun tied up in his garage after some crazy woman from his past kidnapped them, then somehow took control over their minds, he would have laughed. Full blown crazy clown laughter.

Yet here he was, sitting in front of the two as they conversed with each other about god knows what.

After the two boys had creeped them all out behind the school, they had worked together to drag the two of them to Luhans house as his parents weren't home. Thank god for that. It would be really hard to explain why they were dragging two struggling boys into this house.

“What the hell are they even talking about?” Chen asked as he stared at the two. No one could quite figure out what the two tied up boys we're talking about, one minute going on about some type of food to fighting about who had smaller hands.

“Beats me.” Chanyeol replied, staring as well at the two, or more so at Baekhyun.

“You know what, it sorta seems normal for them.” Lay said, smiling softly. They all looked at him strangely.

“Having them talk about flowers pooping gumdrops all over the school is normal?” Tae asked, confused.

“Of course it isn't Tao.” Suho said, looking at them all like they were es. Which they were.

“You know we can still hear you guys talking about us, right?” Xiumin's voice broke out. Him and Baekhyun were looking at them in disgust. “You can't keep us here. We have jobs to do.”

Luhan narrowed his eyes, “Like what?”

Baekhyun snorted at him, “Like we’d tell you all. You're the enemy.”

“No we’re your friends.” Kai said, stepping forwards a little.

“Enemy.” Xiumin replied, glaring at them all.

“Friends.”

“Eme-” Xiumin was cut off by DO who told them both to shut the hell up.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “Could you at least untie the ropes? Where are we gonna go? There's how many of you and two of us.”

The others stared at one another, a mixture of emotions crawling over their faces.

“Their are more of us than them…” Sehun said, with Tao, Kris, Suho, Lay, Do and Kai nodding along.

“But we don't know if they are programed to attack us!” Chanyeol said.

“How about we put it to a vote? Those in favor of letting them go, raise your hand.” Luhan stated. DO, Kai, Lay, Suho, Sehun, Tao , Kris and Chen raised their hands.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes seeing only himself and Luhan didn't raise their hands. “Fine. Tao, Kris you untie them.” Both boys nodded and went forwards to untie the two boys. Luhan saw Xiumin share a smirk with Baekhyun before anything happened.

“No wait!” But it was too late to warn Tao and Kris. In the split second that the two tied up boys were untied they had knocked down Tao and Kris and sped off outside the garage.

Luhan groaned, “Great, they’re gone. Their is no way we’d catch up to them now.”

All the boys let out a collective sigh before shaking their heads.

 

“Number 45 and 50 are doing their jobs well. They must be some of the best we have ever collected. They were a good choice.” Hana said, after receiving an update from number 50 (Baekhyun). She smiled as she ran her fake nails across her desk, drumming them slightly. She turned in her seat to look out the window that overlooked the city. She smiled wider, then turned back to the man in the seat before her, calmly drinking his tea.

The man smiled at Hana, “Yes, the two seem to be a success. But remember once we get the real prizes we won't need they any longer. They will need to be disposed of.”

Hana nodded, taking a sip of her own tea, “It's pity really, they are young. Strong. Maybe we can find a place for them somewhere. Maybe one of our employers would like new toys to play with?”

“Perhaps, but until that time arises, we will us them to draw in the real prey. Sooner or later they will come and try to save their little friends. Once that happens we’ll have them.”

“Good. They will finally pay after all these years.” Hana said, placing her tea on the table once again. Her phone dinged, telling her she had a text. She smiled once again, glee overtaking her whole face as she saw the message.She pushed the phone over to the man, who read it over his teacup.

A smile overtook his face as well once he saw who it was from.

“Maybe soon indeed..”

‘What's the next test?’  From Luhan sent at 5:47pm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Not long, but thats all I have for now sorry. Bigger chapters coming soon, as my grandpa is getting better and better by the day! 
Bye bye guys! As alwasy I love coments and such!