chapter 5

thank you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~inside mingyu’s house..~

 

“Hyung? R u okay right now.. why r u crying and why did u come to my house?” mingyu asked wonwoo while rubbing the older back slowly.. try to make wonwoo stop crying.. he has this worries look that can make wonwoo heart flutter to know mingyu care for him. the atmosphere around them become more awkward when wonwoo stop from his crying just now. Both them didn’t dare to speak first. Some unusual feeling start to grow in both of them.. n of coz both of them don’t know what is it.. to avoid the awkwardness, wonwoo start to scan mingyu house, wandering around to leave the awkward moment. Maybe he can tell mingyu later. He stop and the big cupboard because something caught his interest. But the thing is on top of the cupboard and the cupboard is high for him. why must it be on top of it.. ughhh!! I hope mingyu didn’t see me like this.. ^///^.

Wonwoo tiptoeing to reach the object but still he can’t reach it.. suddenly he can feel something behind him. it’s warm and nice he lean his back to meet it. a warm breath fanning near to his ear make him shiver to it. but then he realize that the warm ‘thing’ is the one and only giant ‘MINGYU’.. wonwoo become flustered by it.

“u should ask me to help u to reach that thing if u can’t. I will always help u.. anything.. okay hyung.” Mingyu took the thing and gave it to wonwoo then ruffle the older fluffy black hair. Omg!! His hair is soooo fluffy.. I wonder how it smell.. so mingyu as the brave one lean closer to wonwoo.. wonwoo flushed when he saw mingyu is leaning to him, he saw mingyu closed his eyes, so he decided close his eye to. Maybe expect something will happen. but then he felt something warm touch his forehead and he can hear a sniffling. He just realize that mingyu is sniffling his scent. The pink tainted cheeks become redder than before.

“u..u.. w-what r u d-doing! Stay away from me u p-puppy.!” Wonwoo push mingyu face from him but didn’t dare to look at the younger because he can tell that his face is red. Mingyu only grin at the older cuteness. Wonwoo scent is so calming for him. make he want to smell it forever.

“aww hyung. U smell so good! Please!! One more time!! Please!!” mingyu give the older his best puppy eyes and then smirking again when he saw wonwoo eyes widen at his request and the same time the older blush.

“w-what! R u crazy! Don’t wanna.. why should I let u? no way!” wonwoo said while blushing to the other. His heart begin to beat faster and it’s really make his frustrated. Ughh! Heart! Please don’t do that.. mingyu put his finger on his chin while thinking about something.

“aha.. well. I help u just now right. So consider it as a ‘thank u’ give for me kay.” Mingyu winked at wonwoo. wonwoo just averted his eyes to his toes. Didn’t dare to look at mingyu and try to hide his blushing. mingyu only look at his hyung adorable behavior.

“hyung~~ can I?” mingyu asked wonwoo again. Aishh.. this giant. why he have to this considerer?.. should I? wonwoo look up and see the younger grin widely at him. at that make him blush again. How many time I need to blush like this… wonwoo try to calm his heart. “hyunggg~~ hurry up and decide.” Mingyu pout at him.

“this kid really.. okay okay.. come here.. I only agree with u this time after that, no more okay..” wonwoo open his arms and mingyu happily hug him tightly while take wonwoo scent. It’s so sweet.. mingyu make their body swaying left and right. Wonwoo only let the younger what he want and he rest his head on mingyu chest. it’s so calm..

“eherm! *cough* eherm!” both of them turn their head to see who make that sound. Both of them see a middle aged woman standing there while smile sweetly at them. Wonwoo then realize that mingyu still hugging him. he quickly push mingyu away and fix his shirt while blushing furiously. He never thought someone will see their moment just now.

“ah hyung~ why?” mingyu pout at him. wonwoo glare at him but for the younger it is a lovely stare. “eomma~ why did u have to ruin our moment just now..” mingyu go straight to his mother and give a hug to her and kiss her cheeks. wonwoo who see the son and mother moment smile at them.

“hehe.. sorry son.. I didn’t mean it. who is he? Your boyfriend huh?” Mrs. Kim wiggle his eyebrows to his son. Mingyu only shrugged that question by hugging his mother again. Wonwoo blush and see Mrs. Kim walk toward him.

“aww~ aren’t u such a lovely boy. What your name?” Mrs. Kim caressed wonwoo’s cheek gently.

“I-Im Jeon wonwoo. Nice to meet you Mrs. Kim.” Wonwoo bow. He doesn’t know why he feel calm.

“u have a lovely name too. mingyu always talking about his sunbae and I bet it must be you.” Mrs. Kim smile sweetly at him while he blushing. I wonder what mingyu tell about me to his mother. He better tell something nice about me or not.

“okay son. Enjoy your time. Mingyu, maybe u can hang out at your room.”

“okay Eomma.Hyung, let go to my room.” Mingyu held wonwoo’s hand and drag him to upstairs. As soon as they arrive at mingyu’s room. Wonwoo hesitated to come inside. “hyung. Come in. there’s nothing u have to worry.” Wonwoo rolled his eyes while enter the room. He sit on a chair while mingyu sit on his bed. looking at wonwoo like a puppy nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter