chapter 4

thank you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu already absent to school for about 3 days. Wonwoo can’t help to worries about the taller. Well, mingyu start to absent after ‘that’ incident with jihoon. Everyday wonwoo will pass through mingyu’s class to see if the taller attend or not. But everytime he pass, he only saw an empty seat at mingyu’s.

 

Now wonwoo sitting in his class while look blankly to their schools field. There a lot of thought that keep playing in his mind right now. What is he doing right now? I hope he’s okay. I really hope he doesn’t transfer to another school. I’m kinda miss him. n I hope he still like me. upon he realize what he’s thinking just now, he cant help to blush.. oh my gawd Jeon Wonwoo.. what the! U hope that he still like u.. omg.. u miss him! he slam his head to his desk to his desk. His classmates and teacher look at him with their –what.is.he.doing- face to him. after he make sure that his head is red. He stop but the blush still paint on his cheeks. maybe he need to get rid of this feeling before he fall harder.

 

Jihoon knows what in wonwoo’s mind right now. He must be thinking about that giant. he only eyeing wonwoo from afar. He didn’t dare to approach wonwoo bcoz he know his friend mad at him. tbh, he doesn’t know why wonwoo mad at him.

 

     

Arghh.. i cant help it anymore. I have to see mingyu. wonwoo ruffled his hair roughly. Now he’s on his way to find mingyu’s bestfriend a.k.a Lee Seokmin. Well, he kinda do some research(stalk) about mingyu. so he know a little bit about the taller. He slam the door. All the student has their head down didn’t dare to look to at wonwoo’s eyes. He scan the class and found what he want. He smirk while walking to seokmin’s desk. He tap on seokmin’s shoulder and he can feel seokmin tensed up with it. what im gonna do. Eomma save me.. seokmin thought.

“y-yes sunbae” he cant help to stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter