chapter 3

thank you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hey. Wonwoo. wonwoo. WONWOO. JEON WONWOO!” wonwoo place his palm on his ear. Who’s the hell disturb him while he thinking. He actually thinking about mingyu right now.

“WHAT! What the hell did you shouted to my ear like that jihoon. aww~ poor you my ears.” Wonwoo said while glaring to his friend aka wingman Lee Jihoon and rub his ears slowly. Jihoon voice still lingering in his ears right now. He need to vanish it from his ears and mind or he’ll not be able to sleep tonight.

“that your fault tho. I called you many time but you didn’t react. So I shouted to you. I see you deep in thought just now. What did you think? Oh- lemme guess, maybe another prank for the school.” Jihoon said with wide smile. he can’t wait to do another prank. It’s been a long time but not so long, just 2 days exactly.

“nahh. Not that. sorry but I’m not in mood to do some prank right now. I’m tired” he yawn. “well good night jihoon and done dare to wake me up unless I wake by myself or school end okay. Night.” Wonwoo wave at jihoon before buries his face in his folded arms on the desk. Jihoon left dumbfounded. What happen to wonwoo. usually wonwoo was the eager one to make a pranks but now all the spirit was gone. Spirit please come back to wonwoo, he need it. jihoon cannot stand not to make someone suffer a day. He didn’t like the calm atmosphere when no one make something excited but not only wonwoo too but now, just him alone feel it. Wonwoo now maybe arrive at the moon and eating rice cakes with bunnies on the moon.

The whole school feel relieve when nobody make trouble today. There been a long time they feel it since ‘that’ boy enter their school. The rumors about the incident between mingyu and wonwoo spread fast like wind at school. That is their first times seeing someone dare to talk and play with wonwoo like that beside wonwoo become flustered by mingyu. nobody dare to do that except his friend, if it not his friend, wonwoo will bet that person until the person transfers from the school but why did he didn’t do anything to mingyu.

 

                                  

 

When mingyu walk at school hallway, he can feel students eyeing him while whisper something to each other. He really don’t care about it but it really bugging him to know what they talking about. He hope it be good thing not bad. He must ask seokmin what happen maybe he know what is it. almost all this school gossip he know even if the gossip as big as an ant, he will know about it. seokmin says he know it from believable source. I can help to wonder what the source is. He wonder will he see wonwoo again today. He can’t help but to smile when he remember wonwoo flushes face. cute..

“yo Kim mingyu. good morning~” seokmin greet him as soon as he step in his classroom. Seokmin look really giddy about something. When he saw seokmin smile like that he know he have something interesting in his mind. Well he know him from they still child.

“yeah. Morning. You have something to tell me right. Go ahead.” Seokmin fake his surprise face. Mingyu lazily took his seat beside seokmin and put his head on the desk. His energy drown because he keep thinking about what people gossiping about him also because he can’t see wonwoo.

“my my. That’s my mingyu man. How do you know I have something to tell you.”

“I knowyou since we still kid bro~ I know every reasons behind your bright smile. Just spill the bea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter