chapter 2

thank you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since his encounter with that new transfer student, Mingyu, Wonwoo can’t make mingyu get out from his mind. There’s a lot of reasons he think. a)That new student piss him off. b) mingyu’s charming smile. c) his puppy look eyes

He lay at his head. He still remember mingyu’s smile. “stop it wonwoo! don’t think about that mingyu anymore. It’s not good for your innocent(innocent?) mind!” he ruffled his hair harshly. Just wait and see Mingyu. I will make you regret what you have done to me. you’ll see. he smirk. If someone can see someone aura, that person will see black aura around his body. But, wonwoo didn’t realize that something pinkish emitted along with the black aura from his body. (what’s that pinkish aura mean?)

 

Same as wonwoo, mingyu also can’t stop thinking about his encounter with his senior, Wonwoo. he’s lying on his bed and tried to repeat over and over his memories about his senior face. he’s really adore that eyes. Although that eyes sharp but for him it’s the most beautiful eyes he’s ever seen. His deep voice make him relax when he heard it. I can’t wait for tomorrow, I want to ask everything about my beautiful senior to my friends. Mingyu thought and then drift to his sleep with smile plastered on his face. A pinkish radiant also emitted from his body.

 

 

                                        

 

 

“what! What are you asking about!” seokmin ask mingyu. this morning, as soon as he sat on his seat, mingyu came to him with grin plastered on his face. mingyu is seokmin childhood friend.

“I want to ask about our senior, Jeon Wonwoo. I bet that u know him, so I ask you.” Mingyu give seokmin his puppy eyes. Seokmin sighed heavily and shook his head. What’s going on with this kid. Is he crazy. Why did he bother to ask about that person. He thought.

“okay listen mingyu. I have to tell you first that ‘curiosity kill the cat’ okay?” seokmin put his hand on mingyu’s shoulder and squeeze it gently.

“um—okay. So tell me about wonwoo.” seokmin can see something sparkling in mingyu’s eyes. He can see mingyu determination to know about wonwoo. seokmin sighed and start to tell mingyu all he know about wonwoo from A to Z. mingyu’s reaction while hear seokmin explanation full with ‘aaa’, ‘really! You’ve got to be kidding me’, ‘noooo!’ and more. “ I’ve heard that he’s from a very wealthy family. His family own a mansion. His family is known all over the world. So I hope you will stay alert with wonwoo later. We don’t know what will he do. Okay.” Mingyu still dumbfounded after seokmin explain to him. he can’t believe his sweet, beautiful and adorable wonwoo is this school number one troublemaker. When mingyu still busy with his thought, a petite figure with black raven hair approach him. seokmin immediately bow and run away from mingyu, he didn’t have a chance to warned mingyu. I’m sorry mingyu but I have to safe my life first. I’m sorry. Seokmin says in his heart. He sure that mingyu will beat him later after school.

Still with his deep thought, he didn’t realize someone standing behind him with smirk. Wonwoo tap lightly on mingyu’s shoulder but the new student didn’t response to it. he tap again but still no response from the boy. Aish, this boy really play with my nerve. Was he doing it on purpose or not. Wonwoo raised his hand and take a deep breat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter