chapter 1

thank you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1 #^.~#

“tsk.tsk.tsk. poor that new teacher. Hope he will be fine and life.”

“yeah. Poor him. his first day working as a teacher end by bruises all over his body. We forgot to tell him about ‘him’ that he will teach his class. That boy make our school reputation bad.” Student 1 and student 2 chat while look to that new teacher. Some chattering can be heard from the school entrance.Students and teachers gathering to see what happened. An ambulance stop at their school. It’s happen three times in that week.

 

“ehem! May I ask who’s that boy is?” a deep voice interrupted their chat.

“that boy is JEON WONWOO. this school troublemakers.” Student 1 reply without look at the owner of the voice.

“oh.” The voice replyand chuckles. The student can feel someone tap on his shoulder, so he turn around. He shocked when his eyes meet the owner of that deep voice. The eyes that can cut everything that will make you have a nightmare about it. he receive a punch from the owner of the eyes. His nose bleed. Look like someone have to call the ambulance again.

“woops. I’m sorry. Not my fault. It’s my hand fault. Please forgive my hand.” The voice say with mocking tone. Student 1 immediately bow a couple of time.

“n-no. it’s okay. It’s not your fault wonwoo. it’s my fault. Please spare my life.” Wonwoo only snort when the student begging to him. even though he doesn’t know who is it, he doesn’t care about it. he must make him suffer.

“guys. Bring him to the school backyard and finish him there.” Wonwoo command his gang. The student beg to him to let him go. He struggle to escape from the grip but it useless. He’s already being drag to school backyard.

“umm guys. Please don’t let him die okay. Bye~” wonwoo bid a goodbye to his gang. That day, their school have to call an ambulance again.

                                                     #^.~#

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter