Make me laugh

Xiuhan Drabbles

 

title: Make me laugh
rating: NC17
pairing: luhan/xiumin
word count: 524
Prompt link: Prompt #7
How you know he's the one.

 

“Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh.”

 - W. H. Auden

 

 

❊❊❊

 

 

"So then he asked me, how can you tell you've found the right one for you?" Minseok said, albeit breathlessly. Above him, Lu Han only gave a half-hearted grunt, not really paying attention to what the elder was saying. "He asked me how I knew you and I were right for each other."

 

"Minseok, can you—like, maybe concentrate a little?" The younger said as he snapped his hips forward a little harder, jolting Minseok's body and making the brunette let out a stuttered moan, caught off-guard. The elder keened, stretching his arms up and looping his fingers around the headboard columns while his legs wrapped tightly around his lover's waist.

 

"Wait," The brunette said as he let out another breathless moan. "I'm telling a story—"

 

"You can tell me after." Lu Han said as he rolled his eyes. He adjusted his position to lean forward more, his hands on either side of the smaller man's body as he began his pace again, this time slightly slower so he can have stronger, more deeper s.

 

"No, I want to—" Minseok moaned loud and high as Lu Han's began pounding in all the right places. "I want to tell it now—"

 

"Minseok, seriously—"

 

"So I told Jongdae, that's easy! He makes me laugh." Minseok continued with a grin, even as his eyes fluttered closed, humming and as his lover's made his body shudder at the pleasurable friction. Lu Han could only huff as he felt sweat beginning to build on his forehead. He was only half listening to the elder, too busy concentrating on ing his hips up harder and faster, and at the angle the brunette liked and rolling his hips enough so each was as deep as possible.

 

"But then he told me that all of my friends make me laugh—" Minseok's sentence was cut off with an interrupted grunt. His hands scrambled, yanking loose from the headboard to wrap around Lu Han's neck and scratch over his back. "So I said—"

 

"Enough Minseok." Lu Han groaned.

 

"So I said, Jongdae, you have to—have to find someone who can make you laugh during ."

 

Lu Han paused mid-, his brows furrowing as his mind reeled to process what Minseok just said. He sat up just enough to get a clearer look at the other.

 

"You told him what?"

 

Minseok smiled playfully, an innocent expression that contrasted his flushed cheeks and heaving chest greatly.

 

"I told him to find a guy that could make him laugh while they ed."

 

It took a moment, but finally, Lu Han snorted as he bent over, burying his face against Minseok's shoulders as he laughed. His mirth made Minseok start giggling too, and soon enough, they were laughing boisterously.

 

"Are you ing kidding me?" Lu Han said as he wiped at the tears on his face.

 

"I'm not—but it's true!" Minseok defended.

 

"You are so stupid." Lu Han said with a shake of his head as he leaned in to kiss Minseok lovingly. The elder grinned knowingly, wrapping his limbs around the other again as he pulled him close.

 

"I know. Now hurry up and me."

 

 

 

❊❊❊