Skin and Bones

Xiuhan Drabbles

title: Skin and Bones
rating: NC17
pairing: luhan/xiumin
word count: 886
Prompt link: Prompt #5
They're dying inside.

 

 

❊❊❊

 

 

The rush after concerts were always exhilarating. With adrenaline fueled by fake smiles and false pretenses, the sweltering bright stage lights make their sweat shimmer as they wave goodbye to their sparkling sea of fans. There are no faces associated with them—just the frantic waving of glowing lights that twinkled like dying stars in a vast ocean of black.

 

They're tired, but the hand that grabs Minseok's is gentle—yet desperate. He's being pulled, and Minseok can't stop smiling. Whether it's for the fans or because Lu Han is tugging him along, he can't say for sure. It won't matter the moment they're backstage though, because no one will be there to see it anyway.

 

Except for Lu Han.

 

Minseok is shoved into a spare dressing room, pushed onto the couch, and lips descend over his own messily. Lu Han is desperate. Even though he's exhausted, sweating, and his hands are shaking with the effort to maintain even a semblance of sanity, he grapples for Minseok—he tugs and pulls at the clothes, barely keeping himself from tearing them off, as he kisses and kisses and kisses.

 

A post-performance . It wasn't anything unusual for them. It's happened often enough the other members and staff know to stay away when they wander off alone, barely keeping their hands to themselves. It's frantic, quick, and always satisfying. They go at it like rabbits, their clothes haphazardly pulled and still hanging off their body, their desperation outweighing everything else.

 

It's usually Minseok pushed down, spread open, and ed into whatever surface of their choosing, and this time again, Lu Han takes control. He only pulls Minseok's pants off enough to get one leg out before he's yanking the smaller man's knees open, dipping down to mouth at the brunette's growing and pushing saliva-slick fingers into his hole.

 

Only this time, Minseok is hesitant.

 

"Wait, Han—" Minseok pants as the fingers inside him curl and he keens.

 

Lu Han doesn't let him talk. Lately, he never does. Minseok can see the tight set of the younger's jaw when Minseok tries to speak before ing extra hard just to shut him up. It never hurts—not physically no. Lu Han takes too good care of him, and vice versa, for it to ever hurt.

 

His body feels good, but Minseok's heart aches. He chokes on a sob as Lu Han pushes into him, his knees bent high as he's practically bent in half. He's ed until he's nearly screaming and his back is probably chaffing against the rough material of the cheap couch that smells of dust and old hairspray.

 

Minseok holds on tight, trying to ignore how Lu Han's thin fingers press into his thighs almost painfully, trying not to watch the younger's bone thin hips slam against his with each forward, trying not to notice how Lu Han's flushed and pink cheeks from the exhilaration contrast the rest of his pale, pale body.

 

Minseok cries, and this time it's not from the pleasure—but like this, Lu Han can't tell the difference, so he only s harder. They chase after their own s, and in turn, run away from everything else. The elder holds onto his lover as he cries in both bliss and agony, his mind a jumbled mess as his brain is struggles to process the overhaul of emotions.

 

He knows he hears Lu Han choke out a sob through gritted teeth, but he only hugs tighter and scratches his nails over Lu Han's protruding shoulder blades and down the rest of his back.

 

They're dying. They're rotting away under their skin and makeup, only made visible through their sweat and fatigue as they to forget. They indulge in each other's embrace to hide it away, to bury it again for another time, until they can let loose again just like this again. Words and gentle caresses weren't enough—this was the only way they could cope. Like this, their picturesque smiles and facades could melt away to reveal their true flesh.

 

And it's ugly.

 

They're too far gone to talk anymore. Addressing what they have become—what they were turned into—won't solve anything anymore. It's no wonder Lu Han won't say anything anymore. They can only kiss and bask in each other's sweat now as their bodies deteriorate more and more each day. They only had each other, and would only ever have each other until one of them broke.

 

Until one of them decided they had enough.

 

Minseok is the first to , his head tilted back as his jaw goes slack. Lu Han pulls up just enough to watch, panting and sweating as he watches his lover unravel with plump lips and flushed cheeks. Minseok's cry is sweet, and the brunette's mind goes more and more blank with each blissful wave that convulses his body. It feels good, not having to think.

 

The younger follows not long after, groaning loud and long as he spills inside the other, and they collapse against the couch. Their clothes are somewhat strangling and suffocating, and Minseok's legs are still twitching underneath Lu Han's weight, the skin glistening in and sweat. But neither move, too ed out to care about how they ruined another piece of furniture and another set of clothes.

 

They're not thinking, and it's great.

 

 

❊❊❊

 
 
 
a/n: i'm dying a little inside...