Breakfast

Xiuhan Drabbles

title: Breakfast
rating: PG13
pairing: luhan/xiumin
word count: 373
Prompt link: Prompt #2
Only the best kind of breakfast

 

 

❊❊❊

 

 

Lu Han was always late waking up in the mornings. Even if he somehow managed to get to bed early, he would still always be the last one awake. It didn't matter if he had something important to do the next day or not, whenever his alarm went off, it was normal to expect him to wake up an hour later. So it was a little weird to Lu Han's mind, despite being well asleep, when instead of being awoken by the insistent nagging feeling that he already missed 5 alarms he felt something tickling the back of his neck.

 

He stirred, not wanting to rise from his slumber just yet, and scratched at the back of his neck. The tickling feeling went away, and he relaxed into his bed, thinking maybe it was just a stray hair or something. It came back however, this time running up his arm and onto his shoulder. He shuddered and turned over, trying to escape the sensation.

 

His eyes fluttered open this time when he felt the bed dip more, and the sensation of cloth brushed over his body. He looked up groggily to see a figure leaning over him, a loose tank top dipping low and leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. He'd know those cute, pert buds anywhere.

 

"What are you up to?" Lu Han asked sleepily. Minseok looked up from where he was leaned over the sleeping male's body, his own brown hair slightly mussed but still looking as y as ever (even if Minseok considered it a mess.)

 

"Mm," The brunette hummed, leaning down again and tracing curious lips up the other's side. "Sampling?"

 

"Sampling what?" Lu Han said with an airy laugh.

 

"Breakfast."

 

The smug smile that Minseok gave him was enough to make Lu Han freeze—and unfortunately, his twitch in attention. Minseok felt his lover's growing wood begin to harden against his thigh, and he gave a triumphant grin.

 

Minseok shuffled down and got comfortable, his lips as he tugged at the younger's sweatpants.

 

"There we go." The brunette practically cooed.

 

Lu Han could only bite his lip and watch in rapt attention as his lover swallowed him up.

 

He could get used to waking up like this.

 

 

❊❊❊