008

This is more than just a little thing

Jimins fragile heart was pounding hard into his chest , his jaw drops in surprise by the sudden confession 'why did he say that out loud?' Jimin thought and looked at bobbys mother to see her reaction, she had a motionless face processing the words that his son told her Boyfriend? -the woman looked at jimin getting her some of her senses back "ah yeah, isn't she a little young for you jiwon ah?" She holds a side of her head hissing. "You better ask him the same but with a few words changed like, isn't he too old for you jimin ah?" Bobby chuckled patting jimins head " jiminie can you help me get her to the living room couch? I'll get her pills" jimin nooded his head as bobbys hand leave his head, jimin blinks and tilts head " how?" I'll hold one arm you hold the other I don't want her to slip down on the stairs once its wet -grabs one of his mother's arms -she walks if we guide her" "oh, okay!"

 

She slowly moved her feet successfully reaching the first floor "my head hurts " she manages to say after bobby puts her on the sofa that was usually her sleeping spot "jiminie stay here okay? " bobby pinched one of jimins cheeks going to the kitchen, jimin frowns "dummy, that hurts" glances at Bobby's mother sitting next to her while swinging his feet softly nervously , for him meeting his first boyfriends mom was nerve wracking for him, he wanted to leave a good impression at her.

 

Bobby's mother takes a moments to see jimin "why you see on my son?, he isn't the type of men that a girl will want" jimin notice one thing wrong about bobby's mother she thought that he was a girl...but why? , jimin decided to brush it off smiling to himself at the mention of bobby "Well, he is amazing and cares about everyone. He puts so much effect in everything he does and he is so kind to me and he makes me happy just by hearing his name. He takes care of everyone and does everything he can to make other people happy. -soft sighs and looks at Bobby's mom- especially how good he takes care of you. Most people wouldn't do much about it but Bobby does all he can as long as you are safe. He makes food for you and he loves you with his whole heart"

 

the woman humed in reply and jimin took it as a sign for him to keep up the conversation "There have been many times I needed someone and Bobby stood up without any seconds thought. That's what I love the most about him: I know he would never hurt me. Looks doesn't matter so long as they treat you right" " You most love him a lot "she smiles passing a hand on jimins hair "I don't know he had a thing for girls with short hair, your really cute and are really well educated, the people he meets are not nearly well mannered like you are, thanks for been with him since I can't..."

 

jimin smiles to her- of cause you can. It's nothing more than just be with him or start a conversation. As long long as you are with him he's happy. -let her touch his hair- he loves you and will always do. But he really miss you, wouldn't it be fun to just sit down and have a conversation or spend time with him?" My meds are the ones that makes my pain go away I can't let him see me like these, bobby is my eldest and he acts like he was my dad not my son , sometimes I feel how worthless I am since he stays home and don't hang out or anything to take care of me, you see my head is a bit messed up" jimin hugged his legs with eyes eyes on the floor "We all love our mothers and would never hate them. And Bobby is happy as long as you don't put yourself in danger, so don't do that. And there is no problem coming here to hang out, you miss spending time with Bobby?" "Yeah I do but theirs days I can't talk with him the pain is too much -she groaned and Bobby came with a glass of water and two pills- what are you guys chatting about? "Bobby's mom takes the pills and swallows them down with water"secret " she says giving bobby the glass back.

 

" I hope it was nothing embaressing about me,mom have a rest okay? I'll be upstairs if you need me -bobby pull up jimin to place his mother laying down covering her up with a blanket "night mom sleep well" bobby shaked jimins cheeks holding the youngerst face after hearing his moms soft snors "thank you jiminie, let's go to my room, if you behave we can cuddle"jimin blushes *we can what?"I want repeat it -bobby shrugs Turing off the lights climbing the stairs.Won't you come or your staying there? " the younger follows behind Bobby holding is hand, bobby laugthed entering his room finding b.I playing one of his tracks loudly, he don't felt like yelling at b.I and telling him to turn down the music since his mom was already deep sleep.

 

-b.I looks at jimin- I knew it, you are that his little -Jimin- babe Rey talked about. Isn't it sad that your boyfriend is in jail?" 'Boyfriend? Babe? 'His?' Jimin repeated the older's word and frowned deeply and his head hung low. Tears started to come in Jimin's eyes. Jey had spread told someone about him and spread fake romurs about him? "Naw is it that bad on you?~ take it easy he'll be out of jail before you know it. Then you can do all the dirty things he told me you had done with him~ " B.I teased Jimin when he saw the result of what his words effected on him.

 

"Out." bobby said simply , b.I don't heard quite well and keep on teasing the younger "jey told me lots of nice things about you, I don't knew you were that , you seemed so inocent. Who could know you knew so many words for being 14~"

"Out" Bobby repeated loudly with a stern voice glaring at b.I , he glares back to pick up his belongings "I am only trying to be funny. What the man? " exits the house dialing a phone number.

"hello?, ah yeah I saw him".

 

Jimin held onto Bobby's arm and held back tears, Bobby cupped jimins chin kneeling down to his level "jiminie tell me what's on your mind, don't mind him he won't get close to you ever again"with a warning sniff jimin let tears fall down. "I tought nobody knew what happened back at Rey's house. And now Rey had spread fake rumours about me. I never said any dirty words to him. Because of the surprise party I had forgotten about it and now Rey involves himself into my life once again?  it just comes back whenever people mentor it, I just want everyone to just forget it, I want to forget it. It was just scary, I never wanted to do it with him. Everything was just confusing and I didn't know what he was doing." Jimin sobbed letting off what he had on his heart. Bobby used the back is his hand to whipe Jimin's tears.  " I don't know what your talking about, who is jey? He smiles trying to cheer jimin up by tickleing his sides. " want to go on a nice place tomorrow?" The younger giggles by the tickling stopping to gain air to respond "yes~"

 

You can stay if you like the rain seems that it won't stop anytime soon, tell your parents that your staying here, I'll take care if you -tidies the stuff off his bed into their places neatly " I'll ask for permission" -Jimin sits on the coner of tge bed and calls his father, his father picks up at the first ring saying"hey sunshine, where are you?" "Hi dad, I am at Bobby's place. The one that saved me, remember? Well, I was supposed to give him a gift but it started to rain and I didn't have a raincoat or umbrella so I am staying at his place till it stops raining, okay?" Jimin responded hoping that Hus that will let him stay "Okay, it's good that Bobby takes so good care of you. I'll see you tomorrow then." "Yeah, bye dad, I love you~" "I love you too sunshine." Jimin hangs up smiling at his screen, it was a picture of him and his dad "Jiminie the bed is ready " bobby told jimin as he added more pillows into the bed, he had the fan and stand next to the door ready to go on his mother's room to sleep since she never uses it.  

 

-Smiles to him- thank you so much for taking care of me. And sorry for making you throw out your friend just because he made jokes-He's not my friend jiminie, he's my co worker , I won't let him talk that way about you in front of me and on my house, it was very rude of him -bobby cutter jimins words clarifying the relationship between him and b.I, he gave jimin a blanket and pat his head- " goodnight jimin "Jimin holds arms out to side reaching for bobby "goodnight hug?" "I gave you one not so long ago don't be greedy jimin ah -chuckles turning the ligths off , jimin frowned upset that bobby couldn't see his face * If he isn't giving me one, I'll give him one * jimin talk with himself getting the courage to walk up and hugs him from behind " did you like the new headphones I gave you?" Bobby Feels something crash on his back and sees a small hand on his sides "I loved the headphones really, thanks a lot minie ah" now sleep jimin is a bit late" " no need to say thank you... but whyou aren't we going to share bed -looks down at stomach- do I take too much space? " bobby was about to said something , he swear he could see jimin pouting on his back "Okay okay but I hope you don't snore -pinches jimins nose and sits on the bed "let's just sleep -grins and are really happy "okay!" The older lays down on the bed and jimin joins him yawning.

 

jimin leans his head onto his shoulder "Bobby can I tell you something? It's really important? you should know it"looks down at the school boy and let's him lay on his body "Sure jimin what is it? "he fixes his position on to leave a space for jimin to comfortably sleep in "it's about your mother. She told me things I think you should know" bobby don't knew where the conversation was going but he reply with a simple "what did she said?"

 

"She told me the reason she doesn't spend so much time with you. She doesn't want you to see her in pain, -looks at him- she might not be able to show it because of her medicine but I wanted to say it for her: she loves you and wants all the best for you. We talked about why she didn't spend too much time with you is because of she doesn't want you to see her pain from the medicine." Moves closer to bobby "she is happy you excist. She wouldn't handle if you left her too." Bobby had no idea that his mother could express that way about him, it make him so happy knowing that she thinks about him as well and not just his dead brother "she wanted me to say thank you for existing and that she loves you" jimin his cheek "R..really? "Bobby placed his hand above jimins smaller one, as his eyes start filling with tears " the smaller noded "of cause. She is really proud to have someone like you" " Thanks for telling me " the dj sniffes resting his head above jimins hair crying silently until he falls sleep

 

jimin waited for bobbys breath to slow down hearing a few snors to hug him whispering "goodnight, Bobby." His eyes were wide open and his mind played a few things that happens today, smiling at bobby's memory with him frowing thinking about what B.I said pausing for a moments'boyfriend'? What was that about? -looks down at Bobby- -thinks a bit before he sighs- I can't live with this." -closes eyes- I guess I don't have any choice but ask him face to face...

 

 

() please comment ;u; don't be a silent reader