006

This is more than just a little thing

during the movie Jimin had taken every chance he got to be close or have body-contact with his dear saivour and crush. the feeling of being close to Bobby are simply the safest feeing in the world for jimin. when they were half way through the 2nd movie Jimin had fallen asleep using Bobby's shoulder as his pillow. Junghong hadcast a glare over to Bobby an Jimin. "what is actually going on between the two of you? I have known Jimin my whole life. he's really cuddly and a 'hugging-person' but he have never used anybody's shoulder as a pillow besides Yoongi and me." 

 

"Junghong calm down theirs nothing going on between us really" bobby whispered as junghong gave him a doubting gaze "you have to believe me ,me and jimin aren't that close, I believe. might be because I 'saved him' or because i'm his crush." the dj answered. "i think it's both. He's head over heals about you and you were at the right place at the right time." Yoongi finally joined the conversation. "yeah, true. Bobby is a true hero" the blond teased the DJ. "well, what else should i do? sit there and watch Jey doing such a thing to a 14 years old?" "there would be people who would call the police, but you took the situation in your own hands and saved Jimin. who know what more jey could have done to him if you didn't come?" "let's not talk about it. Jimin is a light sleeper you know." Yoongi stopped them. "true. even so, Jey are locked behind bars in jail now and wouldn't come out before years from now on. he's safe." Bobby responded to Yoongi's sentence. "well, its late, let's go to bed. i am so tired."

 

Junghong yawned and stretched out tiredly. "yeah, let's do that." y said. "um, can you help me with Jimin?" "oh I can take him" Junghong laughed and took the sleeping Jimin away from bobby and dragged him to the 'sleepover room' . Junghong's bedroom was actually like the size of his living room and kitchen back home, the bed was huge , so the three of them fit perfectly in it while bobby decided to take the armchair for himself, he saw jimin sleeping on the corner of the bed at the same time suga was sleeping on the end of the bed , zelo was sitting on the middle yawning "Well zelo I'll be leaving its late and I have to check up on mom" junghong covered his mouth moving off the bed as quietly as possible walking out his room tiptoeing to the entry way unlocking the door for bobby "thanks for coming really, Jimin was pleased to see you again" "hey it was no biggie okay, you were the one who planned all of this" I step out of his apartment turning to look at him one more time "sleep well kid" junghong smiled leaning into the door frame "thanks bobby , make sure to go home safely" bobby headed for home.

 

The young DJ was saying up for a bicycle for him to easily go around town without taking so much time, it usually took bobby more than one hour to get home from the club , he sat down on a bench waiting for the bus to arrive, then pulled his phone out of his jacket pocket and started to see if he had any missed calls of messages, and he did , hanbin his friend , co working and better known as B.I. texted him about coming over to his house so he could work on a track with bobby ,The bus was pulling round the corner and bobby manage to reply back a yes, just because he didn't felt like walking, he stopped by the bus station till finally the bus pulled round. Arriving to his home he did a scan on the house finding everything the same way it was he left, no broken glasses or plates, no leftovers on the couch, no noisy television, no unpleasant smell coming from any of the rooms, most importantly no bottles of alcohol laying around the house, the meds really had their effect, a stop by his moms room while he was going to his own , to check if she was fine, he collapsed on bed from exhaustion not bothering taking off his clothes to change into comfortable ones , neither his shoes , he just wanted to have a rest and he got it when he succumbed in tiredness.

 

"Jimin? Jimin? time to wake up now, it iis already morning and we have to go to school." the well-known voice said to the sleepy JImin. "Junghong, it's Sunday. Go the back to sleep, why are you so energiick anyway?" another voice said annoyed. " how would i know? holding his pillow Bobby called me and wanted to talk about something, and i don't want to be awake alone. Jiminniiiieeee~ wake up, wake up ,wake up ,wake up ,wake up, wake up ,WAKE UP!" Jimin groaned tiredly "junghong, i am sleepy, it's early. but fine." Jimin sighed and sat up in the bed. "where's Bobby?" the younger frowned and looked around. "what do you mean? he didn't sleep here." junghong explained to jimin. "what? my boyfriend didn't stay with me when i was asleep?" "boyfriend? are you and bobby a couple? when did this happen?" Yoongi asked confused. "he said he wanted to marry me, then he must be my boyfriend. that is clear, you don't marry someone you don't have feelings for, you know. that's just stupid." Jimin laughed. Junghong and Yoongi exchanged looks as jimin laughed. still left dumbfolded they just nodded and headed to the kitchen. 'When did this happen? i thought Bobby isn't gay?' Junghong whispered to Yoongi. 'he isn't and have never been, but then why is jimin saying Bobby is his boyfriend? Yes, Jimin's crush is bobby but he wouldn't say it out straight that they are lovers if it wasn't real. also, bobby would have told us, wouldn't he?' Yoongi whispered back.

 

'True, but they might decided to keep it a secret. But to be on the safe side I'll go and talk to him today after he is done at work.'  Yoongi nodded. 'let's do that.' "do what? are you guys keeping secrets away from me?" a cheery voice came from behind them It was Jimin. "oh, Hi~look who finally got himself out of the bed. finally the nightmare of Jey have been easied from his brain even if it wouldn't leave completely. "no, we are just talking about going to hang out somewhere but don't know where yet." Yoongi hurried to say. "but i have to come a little late because i have to fix something first. i'll go now so ill get it done faster." junghong said and left them. "oh. okay that sounds fun." jimin fell for it. "where are we going then?"  "we dont know yet, where do you want to go?" Yoongi asked the younger. "what about we're just hanging out at the acarade? we haven't been there for a while and i swear i am going to beat you at that game i lost against you last time!" "haha, let's go then." yoongi laughed and they both walked to the acarade.

 

Bobby side eyed his phone once he heard the excessive ringing, he know it was B.I , he didn't had much friends after all , he grab his phone from the nightstand to answer the phone "morning" bobby said simply letting a yawn and B.I started to yell for bobby to get ready since he was close his house "okay I'll be ready by 10 minutes" voice sounding groggy, eyes almost shut , bobby usually hated waking up at such a early hour, but this morning he had something important to do, his boss requested 2 new tracks for the club to have more original music, one from him and one from hanbin. He threw back the sheet and blanket, he slipped his slippers to stand , the floor was usually really cold since the house is really old and the walls have some cracks , he wonders how the house still manage to not fall on him and his mom , when he lived with his dad they lived on a much better house but the bank came by the lack of payments and snatched away the property , he shook his head not wanting to remember such memories, with a loud yawn trying to sleep while he was walking to the bathroom, he plashed water on his face until he got awoken enough to finally shower , he let the hot water warm him up.

 

He quickly soaped up his body. He did a quickly dry his skin with the towel and combed his still damp hair with his hands. "" he muttered, it was already 7:05, he had to give his mom the morning medication , he just took the first clothes that he saw on his closet when hanbin opened the front door casually, his mother always unlocked the door when she wakes up , turns on the TV waiting for his son to attend her, b.I greeted his mom getting inside bobby's room "ey man what's up?" He eyed his co- worker up and down in surprise "wow man you look like " "tell me about it" bobby sighted "did you sleep well last night? You seem tired" b.I got his laptop out if his bag and earphones ,placing them on bobby's computer table "I was at a friends pijama party" his friend started laughing "Seriously bobby you ditch me sometimes on parties to attend such a childish event?"bobby rolled his eyes telling the other DJ to sit down and wait for him because he needed to take care of his mom first.

 

He made scrambled eggs with fried suasage , his mother always gave him a blank look when he placed the plate on her hands, she never said thanks or hold a conversation with bobby, but he knew on his heart that she could like to say that to him , just she doesn't finds the words to say it, he smashes the pills and puts them on her juice so she could have them without any problems , she could get aggressive at his son for trying to make her swallow the pills "mom if you need anything tell me okay? I'll be upstairs" he left his mom going back to b.i .

 

"Its raining already?" B.I whinned how cold the room got because of the rain while bobby just looked at the window and the raindrops hitting his glass surface "you complain to much, let's start working"

 

 the rain hit the young boy as he walked to his boyfriend's house. how lucky isn't he? just when he had stepped out of his house it stared to rain out of nowhere. and with rain i mean it was like under a water fall. it soaked jimin in only a few seconds but it didnt stop jimin. he kept smiling and continued to walk to his boyfriend's house. "haha, he are going to invite me in when he sees how i look like." jimin laughed and studied his surrundings.

 

Bobby's neighborhood was really pretty but simple, totally diffrent sizes compared to his own neighborhood but still. the houses around him made him safe and safer as he knew this was where y lives. the smile disappered and he stopped on his tracks when he reached the house next to Bobby's where he had too many memories. Jey's house. jimin stared up at the house and all the pictures and situations he had seen and been done to came back to his mind. he continue on walking without leaving his sight at the house and just didn't feel safe anymore.

 

his tracks reached Bobby's door step and pushed the doorbell. the memories of the pain, the biting, marking, makeouts he had with Jey came back to Jimin's mind. He bit his lips and pulled his hoodie's hood over his head trying to hide as much of his body as he could and to cover his face so Jey wouldn't see his face and reconize Jimin. but he didn't take his eyes off what he assume is Jey's bedroom indow and tought about all the things that happened inside there and what he lost back at that moment, first kiss that was meant for Bobby, the first time someone had even seen him undressed, the first time he had slept with someone, and the first one to take his ity. he hid his body a oversized hoodie and some everyday normal jeans. his head tilted downwards so the hood hid his face and nobody could see who hid under the hoodie. but he stood there in the rain looking like he had swam with his clothes on and still waiting for his boyfriend to open the door.

 

"Did you expected someone?" B.I looked at me and I shrugged "I'll go take a look okay?" He hooded and go back to tweeking his track, I nearly fall down the stairs since they got slippery, the roof needed some serious fixing , I don't need to look up to know that their was a hole there,he opened the door with any hesitation and saw a cute little puppy all wet and wagging his tail at it say him, well on bobby's mind that how jimin looked, but he don't ignore how wet jimin was but still showed a wide smile at him "kid, look at you! Who told you to walk in the rain?, come on in dummy"  he pull jimin inside his house as he felt jimins hands warped around his waist.