003

This is more than just a little thing

Bobby slowly approached a big mansion carrying the drunken boy on his back , junghong leave the 'jiminie' at his care since the only one strong enough of the two that could carry the tipsy boy was him, the younger paid a taxi and when he and jimin get on he clossed the door waving his hands, bobby was in deep now, as the taxi drove into a rich neighbourhood, he reached a gate and saw a security pad , moving jimins shoulder he got a him as a response "I need the code to enter " " I want to stay with you" jimin snuggled into the holders back "hyung will you marry me?" Bobby rolled his eyes expressing his annoyance "For the thousand time kid, no!" He tried pressing randomly numbers since jimin didn't want to awnser "Will you marry me now?" "No!" With a facepalm bobby decided to take the boy home, he was not heartless enough to throw jimin into the floor and run away home "where are we going?" Jimin said when he felt the other steps "to where I live" "really? Yay!" "Shut up or I'll let you go" jimin gasped holding tightly into bobby.

 

He had a good luck he around people that had money, an old lady see them from a far and send her choffer to drive both into their destination, "thanks" bobby bowed a bit nearly covering jimins mouth when he yelled "bye bye~ me and my hobby will be on our honeymoon" "he's really drunk sorry" he apologized by the young one behavior, opening the door of his house with difficulty , he looked at jimin "shh, stay quiet" closing the door behind him silently, he don't want his mom to get up , going up stairs was a harder job than opening the door, the door of his room was opened for his luck "now sleep okay? Or I won't marry you" after he put jimin on the bed the younger sleep right away.

 

Bobby lay beside jimin and couldn't hold his tiredness ,sleeping as fast as he closed his eyes, the DJ woke up at a soft shuffling on his side.

 

Jimin sat up and held a hand on his forehead. He was dizzy and couldn't remember anything from yesterday's party. "What happened?" Looking around in the room he was in he was now sure that this was not his room, nor any of his friends' room. , did he hook up with anyone? Little did he know.

 

Rethinking what happened yesterday he could only remember meeting a nice, friendly guy on the party yesterday who gave Jimin something to drink and cursed Jimin to be dizzy. Wait. Did he actually slept with someone last night while he was drunk? What happened to Junghong? "Okay, first I went to the party with Junghong. Then we chatted and some dragged Junghong away leaving me alone. I met someone nice who gave me something to drink and then he held onto my hips..." Jimin thought to himself.

 

Hold up, does this mean he got all dirty with the guys from last night? He was still clothed and he didn't feel any type of sore. Then he heard groaning and turned in the direction the noise came from. It was Bobby sleeping peacefully. So they didn't do anything last night? Jimin didn't do it with the guy from yesterday. But still. "What the hell am I doing here with Bobby?"

 

Bobby finally open his eyes seeing jimin up and he sat slowly on his bed- "glad your awake you keep holding into me the whole night asking me to marry you"- bobby cracked a laugth getting up from the bed- "I'll lent you some clothes okay, you look like a mess and still smell like alcohol" -with that he tossed a plain black shirt and dark basketball pants when he opened a drower taking a pair of clothes for himself-" the bathroom is in the end of the hallway, sorry this place isn't as fancy as yours but you don't want to give me the code"

 

Jimin nodded and caught what Bobby tossed to him. "But do you want to marry me now?" Jimin tried once again. "No!" "It was worth a try." Jimin opened the door and walked out in the hallway to the bathroom to change. A small smile appeared on his mouth. He is going to wear his crush clothing! Pretty cheesy but things like this makes Jimin feels glad inside him. Around him in the hallway there was some empty alcohol bottles and a strong smell of it as well. Strange, did Bobby drink this much? "I'll ask him after I have changed." Jimin thought and locked the bathroom door. When he was done he opened the bathroom door and was met with a pair of arms around him. "Son."

 

Bobby got changed his clothes and put on his shoes stopping when he hears the door of his mothers room open , seeing her pass the hall way and open the door of the bathroom "" he hurries into the bathroom seeing his mom hug jimin "mom stop it

 

"No, I am not letting go of my own son." His mother tighten her hug around Jimin. Who knew a drunk, depressed woman like her could have such a tight embrace? Jimin moved his eyes at Bobby and furrowed his eyebrows. 'Is she okay?' He asked the older one and awkwardly patted the woman's back.

 

Bobby smiled at jimins gentle action forwards his mother "mom I'll go take him to school he will come at noon" his mom nooded her leaving her hands off jimins body, "lets go jiminie" bobby said placing his hands over jimins shoulder "let's get your shoes I'll take you home" bobby whispered as his mom walked back to her room "I'm sorry you had to see that"

 

Jimin frowned upon how Bobby's mom looked like and turned to face him. "No, it is okay. But what does she mean with "Son" ?" Normally he would use this chance to hug Bobby, but this situation didn't fit cuddling. "It's up to you if you want to say it."

 

My little brother died and she got crazy as you see, her mind is always on him , and she started drinking -smiles looking for jimins shoes to put him on- let's go ne

 

Jimin smiled to Bobby. "How lucky she is to have such a wonderful person as you to take care of her." His smile turned into a frown. "She doesn't work then?" This was the first time Jimin have seen Bobby being so soft as he was now. One couldn't believe that Bobby the bad-- underground- rapper had such a sweet heart?

Bobby go back to his house after taking jimin into his own, his mind was full of the long walk that jimin keep asking bobby what happened while he was drunk, "all i can say is that you should never drink alcohol again...or" "or what?" Jimin asked with a playfull smile "or I won't marry you" a clear pout formed into the youngest male lips, the mansion came in view and bobby stoped his tracks "well kid here we are take care" bobby told jimin turning his body until a tiny hand grab his arm "your clothes.." "Just bring them later , you remenber where i live?" "Jimin noded his head hugging bobbies arm" "you have school be a good boy and go to it okay?" With that jimin left with a soft yes and bobbies eyes following him making sure he got safe inside.  

Jimin smiled widely and half skipped with the plastic bag with Bobby's clothing in Jimin had borrowed from him. "Jimin, please tell me what happened. You have been smiling wider than normally since this morning. What are you hiding?" Yoongi asked his younger friend as they walked home from school.

 

Him, Jimin and Junghong. "I told you already~ it's a secret~" "Junghong. Do your thing." Junghong smiled widely and nodded. Of cause it would happen sooner or later. Junghong tackled Jimin to the ground to stagle him and started to tickle him. Like they do under desperate times when Jimin absolutely don't want to tell what's happening. "Come on, Chimchim~ tell us what's in the bag~" Junghong tickled Jimin's side and nodded to Yoongi to take Jimin's plastic bag. "No, please show mercy! Please!" Jimin said between loud laughing and tried to grab Junghong hands. As Junghong signaled, Yoongi grabbed the plastic bag away from Jimin and peeked inside it. "Are these Bobby's basketball pants?" Junghong let Jimin grabs his wrist and sat down on top of Jimin. "What? Why?" Junghong looked down at Jimin. "I fell asleep on Bobby's bed and my clothes got dirty and he lent me some clean one." Yoongi blushed. "So you two... did... Yeah.... not that I judge you but... did you two really do it yesterday..?" "No!" Jimin said quickly and blushed.

 

"I fell asleep. That's why his clothing is there. I am returning them today." "Oh, if it is like that." Junghong grinned and got off Jimin. "Then we wouldn't stop you. It's down this street." "Thanks~ I'll see you tomorrow~" Jimin smiled and hugged his friends.

Bobby was surprised that a rich boy like jimin didn't called his choffer to pick him up or something, he clearly saw a limo parked outside but he just ignore it. He got on his home as always smelling like alcohol and his mom somewhere passed out , he go into his room making a new track for tonight that he had the job at the club, he put on his earphones hoping to escape his reality by the music.

 

Jimin nervously tapped his foot uncontrollably with his shaky hand knocking the door of his crush his heart was beating so fast he was breathing heavy, all the day he was thinking of bobby, he loved that bobby took care of him without any other motive , if he was judging by looks he could say that bobby did it for his money but that man sure didn't.

 

With a few more knocks jimin pouted ready to leave "Ey kid bobby isn't home" jimin turned around seeing someone that looked familiar on the balcony. On the other side was jey was sleeping soundly but a tiny tuds interrupted his nap, he sat on hi bed taking a peek of bobby that seemed to be immersed on making a new mix, he was about to yell to him that he had a visit when his eyes saw the brown haired kid he flirted with from the club, he made a mental note that bobby could not hear anything so he got a perfect plan to get easy quicky , he come outside not minding his half state telling to the younger which he got a timid response "w..when he will come home?" "Just on a few minutes if you want you can wait here it seem it will soon rain " jimin gazed the grey sky, it indeed was going to rain soon, hes memory about the night was not clear but he recalled seeing the stranger just forgetting the circumstances "I'm bobby's friend don't worry, come in I'll be down in a few" it take just one name to get jimins trust.

 

Jimin hurried to The stranger's house and waited infront of the door. He cast a fast glare up at Bobby's window and say a shadow there. "Is he actually home?" Jimin wondered and turned around to walk back to bobby's house. But he didn't get enough time to take a step before he felt an hand grabbing his arm and dragged him inside. The one who dragged him inside closed the door and locked it. Jimin turned around to see the stranger was that guy he met last night. "Oh, I remember you. You are the one who talked to me yesterday!" Jimin smiled forgotten that he did more to jimin than just talking. "yeah that's me. why don't we go up to my room?" "Sure!" 

 

"I like your room." Jimin said and looked around in Jey's bedroom. The walls was painted black with many posters on, and the room itself was messy. Not that Jimin cared. He's only here to hang out with Jey till Bobby got home, not to judge how his room looks like. He was snapped back when he felt Jey's hands holding Jimin's hips for behind and dragged Jimin body to body. "Thanks." Jey said and started to Jimin's shirt from behind, Marking his neck as well with hickeys, love bites and bite marks so people will know Jimin wouldn't be innocent anymore when he leaves Jey's place. Jimin's eyes widen in shock by the feeling of Jey's soft lips and kisses on his neck "w..what are you doing?" Jimin tried to push him away , it was the first time someone had done such a thing to his body and he wanted bobby to do that to him "Jey, what are you doing?" He repeated shakily as Jey lifted Jimin up. Jey walked to his bed and laid Jimin down on it. "Shhhh, don't worry~ you'll love it, I swear." He said and sat down between Jimin's leg  and Jimin's thighs.

 

Jey bit his lips when he seductively took off Jimin's pants. "I never knew you had such a beautiful body, babe." Jey said and kissed Jimin's stomach. "No! Don't!"he moved side to side trying to shake him off"Let me see more of you." Jimin didn't have time to answer before he met Rey's lips and was pulled into a rough makeout.

there went his first kiss that was mment for bobby.

While Jimin was distracted Jey found a pair of chains he strangely had and chained Jimin's hands on Jimin's back."Jey, let me go please! This is not fun!" Jimin whined fighting to keep his legs close but he was stronger spreading Jimin's legs apart.

 

Jey smirked in return and d Jimin . "Let's get a little dirty~" Jey pulled off his own shirt to expose his abs as well as his huge tattoo and stared into Jimin's eyes "Like it?~" Rey pulled Jimin in for a kiss /makeout as the situation grew more jimin felt disgusted at himself for letting this happens and grossed out by Rey as he took the moment his thighs. "Rey, I am not sure if this is a good idea... I have a crush on someone else..." Jimin tried to protect himself as Rey  bent down between Jimins legs and started to kiss and make hickeys on Jimin's thighs. "Aw come on, babe. Thinks about it. He will be jealous when he find out about this~" 'but this isn't right.' "I just want to do this things with him not you." jimin yelled with tears on his eyes when jey open his legs wider 

 

Rey have hooked up with many peoples before but Jimin was different. He should hold onto this one. He stood up to strip of the rest of his clothing to be . He bent his head up  and stared at Jimin.

 

Jimin looked at jey with horror on his eyes

 

👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬👬

 

Please comment and let us know why you think blame Amanda_kookie for the drama with jet ;u; her writing is so nice I want to throw jey out the window

 LOL here's Amanda_kookie's note haha. The thingy was supposed to be just a fluff affair between Bobby and Jimin but we found out that we could change on it so Rey is the 'top' and we could use it later in the fic. 

I am not a horrible person that does this to jimin or hate him. Jimin is a beautiful little thingy and yeah, we worked on the idea together a little bit. This sad thing you just read is a part of the fic and we got new ideas now that we have one more character and situation. So Shhhh, I am not a horrible person