010 - 1

This is more than just a little thing

Zelo noticed that jimin always stayed silent on the corner and he only drew. Nothing else, everybody thought it was lame that he didn't want to play outside with the kids his age. He did have a reason because last time he was outside they took a game too far so Jimin tripped over and fell straight into a dirty puddle and his nose started to bleed very badly. Nobody noticed Jimin laying on the ground crying because his nose was bleeding. Junghong was the one who ran over to him super worried and rolled Jimin over to lay on his back. He frowned upon seeing him crying. Junghong offered his hand to jimin and helped him up and walked hand in hand to the kindergarten house where they fixed Jimin's nose. Since then they sat inside and draw together.

Jimin had finally found a friend. And since then, they have been side by side and have never fought.

Well, things are different now that zelo isn't important more. Now Bobby is the one Jimin goes to when something is wrong. 

Looks like jimin doesn't care anymore.

Zelo was on his room hands gripped on the bed sheets and red eyes"Bobby, thanks for ruin everything." He mumbled and cried into a pillow. Losing Jimin like this to Junghong's friend breaks Junghong's heart. 

It really does.

 

While on the other side yoongi was on bobby's house

 

Suga sat down waiting for bobby to do the same " I'm fine here, what's up?" "Well after you hanged up zelo he was very worried about jimin, he is scared you might hurt him and stuff" The DJ go to the kitchen to get a drink "I know that but what's the real deal?" Bobby opened the friedge grabing a bottle of water "well you see I said , what if bobby really falls for jimin after all and jimin will stop talking to you forever since all he cares about is bobby, he got a bit freaked out when I say that I don't meant it but he don't got it and took it serious, he dashed out of his house to talk to jimin" suga calmly flipped a magazine he saw earlier on the coffee table "did you saw him there?" Bobby served himself and yoongi water letting his mind process "so that's why zelo was acting so weird" the younger took the glass drinking it quickly "thanks for the short talk, but I just came here to tell you not to get between he and jimin, thy have a special bond ad both if them are my best friends, if you hurt one or both don't walk the streets alone " bobby almost spat out the water a such hard words from a kid, wasge the son of some mafia leader or something "ugh, easy on there that won't happend" "it better" yoongi left the house as bobby served himself more water.

 

Bobby brainstormed a lot about yoongis words how could zelo think that he was stealing his best friend, jimin will always be zelos bestfriendno matter what but guess the younger don't see that, he was too blinded by the mere idea of someone else snatching a person as precious as jimin, it was night already and he promised jimin to pick him up, he didn't own a car so he decided to do something for their first date, it was all fake but jimin had no idea, the least he could do is make the day special for the younger, he attached a sit in the back of his bicycle so jimin could join him comfortably.



He indeed asked for help, his friend jaehwan helped him to built it from recicle materials and paint it, the color was a mint with pink accents , he rode his bicycle to jimins house stopping by the big gate ad pressing the caller buttom outside, it was just a good night to go out the weather was beside him.

 

Jimin sat up quickly and rushed out the door as fast as he could. He was going on a date, didn't want to waste time he could use on the date with Bobby. He took a quick stop in front of the mirror to check his looks, didn't want to look like a mess when you are going on a date after all. When he had fixed on his outfit and dusted it off he ran out and down to Bobby. Jimin smiles and waves with happiness written all over his face "Hey jimin, you look cute" he smiles and gave jimin a compliment acknowledging the fack the jimin probably took hours too get ready unlike him "hop on I did a seat just for you" Bobby patted the seat behind him.

 

Jimin smiled and sat down on the seat behind him. "And you look good as always~ " he complimented back and wrapped his arms around bobbys waist. "Thanks for taking me on a date. This will me fun~"Get in kiddo don't want us to be there late right? * bobby smiles guiding jimin to his bicycle "Tadaa, do you like it? I hope you fit in there" scratches the back of his neck "it is for you to tag along with me" "Naw how cute of you." Jimin smiled and sat down on the seat. "You made this? It's awesome!" Bobby nooded his head getting on the bicycle and placing jimins hands on his waist- hold on tigth jiminie -bobby moved the bicycle with his feet as it catches speed to pedal.

 

"Okay~" Jimin cheered and held around bobbys waist and rested his head on his boyfriends back. He thought about what came to his mind last night about facing his fear. "I will tell him later." Jimin mumbled.The DJ stopped at the entrance of the park placing his bycicle on the rack and locking it, he helped jimin get off giving him his entrance ticket- always stay close to me don't go running around okay?" ""Don't want to leave you on our date" bobby smiled at the jimin widely "You better jimin " the older did the line for him warping an arm around the little one besides him "tickets" the entrance keeper said and bobby gave him his and jimins tickets.

 

Jimin looked around super excited to try out all the fun games they could join. "Which one should we start with?" "Whatever you like jimin I haven't been on a place like this on a long time""What about that one!" Points at a tea cup "Sure jiminie, let's go on that one cutiepie "-squishes jimins cheeks luckily going inside a cup that was empty and the ride had no one Mocks him. "Handsome~" sits down on the other side of Bobby and smiles. "Are you sure this isn't too wild for you?" Teases. "You are the oldest here"Hey hey, who's the one who choose a elder boyfriend?- puts down the safety metal bar.

 

"Age doesn't matter as long as you long the person, besides if it is a 90 years old gap. That wouldn't be nice." Puts on belt too , bobby think for awhile realizing something that needed to ask jimin "What make you fall for me jimin? -the rides starts slowly rolling around ""Because you are an amazing person. You take so much care of everyone around you, you take care of me, you saved me twice," soft sigh. "And you take so good care of your mother and never loses hope. With a personality like yours, how could I not fall for you?"

 

"You said the same last time" smiles holding jimins hand- thanks jimin, your really kind "And it wouldn't change~" studies their hands. Smiles to Bobby. "Thanks for taking me here. After this, you'll chose what we should try~ I am in for anything~""Nothing rated 18 right? -smirks leaning close to jimins ear- not making babies?"

 

Joins the joke to take ravage. Whispers back. "I wouldn't mind that."bobby gasps covering jimins mouth "your too young for that jimin , wait till your 19"Jimin let out a few giggles"what? When am I not too young then?" The younger thinks it's funny to joke with the older but he just gets Ignored and gets his sides tickled sudently, bobby held into the pole as the cups gained speed "your too cheeky" "you are too dirty." -laughs joining his hyung on words throwing his hands up in the air in happines having a good time while bobby became pale " I'm not dirty jimin ah I was kiddInAHHHHH OH MY GOD, THIS IS SO FAST " panicks as the cups does circles really fast to make him feel dizzy.

 

Jimin keep laugthing clearly having a blast "faster faster~"Not faster I'll barf "touches his forehead as the ride only keep on gaining speed ""Are you okay?" Jimim asked unfaced by the speed Bobby walks with shaky legs as he gets off the ride holding into jimin "im too old for this jiminie" "You want to go home? It's no point being here if I am the only one having fun.""Let me just go to the bathroom, I'll be okay jimini wait here be?" bobby smiles weakly walking slowly to the bathroom supporting his body with the wall. Jimin felt extremely bad for Bobby.- "i didn't know he didn't like wild rides." -He says in a low voice and leaned against the wall and waited for his boyfriend to come.

 

Two girls were getting out of the bathroom stoping near jimin, the boy took a peek at the girls as they got closser loosing sigth by being seperated by a wall "so how many months you have carol?" one of two that had shorter hair told the other  "oh i have 3 months"the longer haired one responded  with a smile "pregnancy sure its beutifull" "yeah it is but i should have used protection when i had with janes" ''i dint use protection with jey.."Jimin thought. "yeah but things happen coral you cant just blame it on you" jimin saw them walk past "i hope i dont get that fat my mom gained alot of weight when she had me" it was the last thing jimin heard , his mind started to whisper things that he could not control " you should check yourself who knows even if your pregnant you have been getting fat these days havent you?jimins inner self said

 

"jimin?" Bobby said calling out for jimin not seeing him around , Jimin mind shut the voices just listening to his lovers voice, he sighed and watches girls walking away. He held around he stomach and looked down. " am I gaining weight? '' "Jimin? Jimin? "Bobby keeps calling for jimin a little louder seeing that jimin isn't on the spot he left him , jimin walked to where he heard bobbys voice. "Bobby? Where are you?" I'm here -warps his arms around jimins waist smiling- I feel better now, let's not get on a ride that could make me dizzy ne?"

 

"Yes~" Jimin cheered to his boyfriend. "But I need to tell you something." He thought back at the noonas conversation " Hmm what is it jimin?" - he realised jimin from the back hug to get in front if him- "what's wrong minie?" "Do you think I am gaining weight?." Jimin frowned and didn't want to make eye contact with his boyfriend."ofcourse not jimin" -pats jimins head softly trying to cheer him up.

 

"Do you think I am fat?" Jimin said with a tiny voice to scared to heard bobby awnser him "our just healthy, i don't see you fat honey, get that off your mind you look good as you are- "Jimin smiled by his boyfriends sweet words. "You are amazing." He hugged Bobby tightly. "I am happy I have you with me."  Bobby grinned taking jimin to the closest area of rides "I am happy too jiminie, let's get on another ride okay? Just make sure isn't that intence" 

 

 

 

To be continued......