004

This is more than just a little thing

Jey turned Jimin around so Jimins backside faced him. "No, please." Jimin  stared into Rey's eyes over his shoulder. "What's the problem? We can gladly start now if that's what you want."

 

Jimin bent his head down to the pillow with tears falling from his cheeks"I don't want to do this actually..." "Bull. If you don't want to, then I just han to force you." "No, Rey. If I don't want to do it you have to accept it!" Jimin moved his head up with red eyes irritated from so much crying.

 

Rey narrowed his eyes at Jimin. "You Aren't going anywhere." J "Unchain me and let me go. Now." "Nah, I don't think I'll let you go that easy~ how could you not take the hint by my movements at the party? I had plans for you since i saw you at the club.

Rey sat up behind Jimin and slapped Jimin's hard enough to leave a red mark that wouldn't fade away before some weeks from now.

 

"Stop it! I dont want to do it!." Jimin hissed, getting tired of Rey's . "Spare your voice for the screaming." Rey said and pushed Jimin over so Jimin's face was buried into Reys pillow with stomach down and his button facing up. Bobby would never love Jimin when he find out about this.

 

"I'll enjoy this one~" Rey d Jimin's hips. His eyes widen and screamed out Rey's name in pain and looked at Rey over his shoulder. "Get out of me! It hurts! This is !"

 

Rey didn't let Jimin get adjusted and started to in and out of Jimin roughly. "Shut up, babe. You came here on your own will."

 

Jimin stared at him in hate before he closed his eyes tightly in pain and arched his back.

"Oh, look who's home." Rey smirked as he looked up out the window who faced Bobby's room. Where Bobby actually stood...

 

Jimin's eyes widen as he saw Bobby and turned his head so Bobby couldn't see Jimin's face. No way in hell Bobby can see Jimin like this. He would think Jimin is a and never talk to him again.

 

The bed was slammed against the wall by Jey's brutal s making Jimin rock under him. While Jimin had his fists clenched and was in pain Jey hovered Jimin and drowned in pleasure he got from Jimin and listened to Jimin's moans from the pain Rey cursed on him. and felt Jey reached a inside jimin but started a second round on jimin.

Jey looked to the side to make eye contact with Bobby and smirked.

Bobby stared back. "Why I am not surprised?" He thought when he saw Jey holding on someone's hips. "Wait that looks Jimin's hair..?" He said to himself and mouthed to Jey. 'Who's the victim this time?"

 

Jey only smirked and ed harder inside Jimin and held up his own hand to his mouth and showed the peace-sight and stuck his tongue out.

 

Bobby only rolled his eyes and cast one glare at Jey again. He could only make out Jey mouthing back 'jimin' Or something like that. But Jimin wouldn't be stupid enough to get involved with Jey, right?

 

Sadly Jimin turned his head in Bobby's direction to avoid Jey's kiss but hid it quickly. But it was too late. He was in deep already. Rey was drowning in pleasure. 

Jimin on the other side was in sure pain. It hurts, he's unable to speak or to walk. His throat was sore after all the screaming and he had lost his voice.

 

"Naw poor thing~ lost your voice?~" Jey Jimin's cheek and jimin gathered all the air he had in his lungs to scream as loud as he could.

 

Bobby was about to put his earphones when he hear a loud help coming from jeys room seeing jimin a broken expression and his eyes stared right at Bobby begging for help, Bobby's heart fell seeing the boy from this morning with that kind of face, he tossed away his earphones not minding where they landed.

 

Bobby stood up from his chair startled at the sound of Jimin's voice, he open his bedroom door with shaky hands grabbing the knob twisting it open, running downstairs brusting open the front door, how could jey do such horrid thing to an inocent kid like Jimin, he ran into Rey's house with his mom scared at his sons sudden actions, the image of Jimin's face start replaying on Bobby's head. 

 

He coulnt control his anger and kicked the door as hard as he could until it cracked open , his heart beated like it wanted to jump from his chest, being the first time he was lost inside at the big house he located the stairs and didn't recall when he open the door of Rey's room but there it was...Jimin with no more twinckles on his eyes, the usual sparkle that was always there was no where to be seen, Jimin mouthed a silent and last help me before Bobby's fist made contact with Rey's face, pushing him away from Jimin.

 

"HOW YOU ING DARE TO A 14 YEAR OLD?!" Rey covered the left side of his face with his hand hissing in pain looking at Jimin surprised. "I thought he was older."

"Does it even look like I am legal?" Jimin said in his sore voice and sat up fast, it hurts to move. It really does. 

 

Bobby found the keys to the chains  on Reys nightstand and unchained Jimin's hands. " Jimin come here." Bobby said ignoring Rey's words as Jimin's hurried to crawl on the bed taking a hold of bobbys arms and held onto it tightly, staring at Rey in horror. Rey scoffed rolling his eyes. "He had it coming, it was his foult for seducing me like that yesterday. "

Bobby took off his shirt to cover Jimin's bare body taking him to his hands carrying the younger on wedding style.  "You're lucky i have my hands full because that's the only thing holding me back from throwing you down the window." Jimin pulled softly Bobby's shirt. "H..y..hyung."

The older understood the unspoken getting Jimin out of that place not minding the sun burning his back. "Thanks." Jimin wet his shirt with his tears and Bobby swear his heart broke on a million pieces. "I wont marry you if you keep crying..show me your pretty smile."Jimin smiled the moment he felt Bobby's fingers brush his tears away, all Jimin could do to calm down was enjoy the DJ's warm skin on his cheek blushing noticing that he rested on his crush abs. 

 

Jimin didn't knew how entratained he was by observing Bobby's tummy breathing , seeing that they were on a place he didn't reconigze.  "Where are we?" Jimin asked. "We safe at one of my friend's house, it was closer than your house and I want to send you off dressed and washed."

Jimin nooded his head. "Will you still marry even..that I'm not a ?" Bobby let out a chuckle seeing the youngers conceted face at a simple question. "I'll marry you Jiminne I sure do." Soon enougth Jimin found himself on a little wodden house that Bobby walked in without knoking the door and was greeted by a short male. "You scared me there, Bobby." With a hand on his chest the stranger invated them to have dinner. "This is my friend Jimin." "Nice to meet you Jimin. I am Junhoe." Jimin gave him a nod making his way to the bathroom he heard whispers that make him froze as he turn on the corner of the hallway. "So a guy had with him for the first time?" "why you-" Junhoe cut Bobby snikering "the way he walks and the smell tells me everithing and devinetly his neck, and i know isnt you because your not gay."

" I am only 14..." Jimin said loud enough for the two elders to hear before he went to the bathroom. 

Bobby looked at Jimin in the corner on his eyes and sighed heavily. "Poor kid. Jey lured him into his bedroom and then... Yeah... Jey him." Bobby whispered the last part so Jimin didn't hear it. He knew he could trust Junhoe and Jonhoe will keep the episode a secret. 

"No way. I know Jey is a play boy but a 14 years old? That's just too far." Junhoe sighed and felt bad for the kid. 

The guy that provided jimin with clothes , a meal and a shower , was not bad but saying some words that jimin dint understand quite yet because of his age made him want to cry because what he did knoe what meamt was the word ,bobby was sure his guardian, always stepping up for him on the worst times, he was so sad that he had with someone that isnt his love, someone that dint deserve to take away his purity, mark him as his own and stain him, wjat was worst that he hated himself for allowing it at first, he should just waited for bobby, he finisjed his bathtime nearly wasting all the soap on himself thinking he was still dirty and Jey. 

when he got out , bobby placed a towell on top of his head drying his head slowly "jiminie do you feel ready to go home or do you like to stay with me?" Jimin lay his head on bobbys chest ,jimins new favorite place to be.

 

"Please take me home ill like to rest" "okay lets go" bobby said his goodbyes to leave the cabin "thanks " "dont mention it jimin i did what i had to" It has being a week from the last time he was his home and the first thing that he knew was that his son has been missing a few times , he gave the younger rules to follow, but from a quick chat with the maid jimin has broken a few of them.

 

"That ..." Jimin mumbled and felt how his lower religion hurt by every move he made. Hopefully his dad isn't at home. Unlocking the door Jimin walked inside and hit someone's chest. He looked up and gulped.

 

It was his father. "Park Jimin, where have you been?" His voice was strict and he was clearly not happy that his son didn't come home last night without telling his father first. "I went to a party with Junghong and then-" Jimin couldn't press out the last words and felt tears rolling up. "Jimin, what's wrong? what happened to your neck?" "Someone came up to me and gave me something to drink. I drank it to be polite but it was strong alcohol and I almost fainted. Then a friend of mine called Bobby dragged me away from the one who gave me the drink and he took me home so I could sleep peacefully. I swear he didn't do anything negative to me... he lent me some clean clothes to change into and I was supposed to hand it back to him today but..."jimin sighed as his dad waited for more explinations

 

'He wasn't at home... his neighbor told me I could stay with him till Bobby came home.I thought he was a friend of Bobby and said yes to him... I thought I could trust him but..." Jimin couldn't hold it back anymore, he started to cry as he remembered all the horrible things that happened to him and what Rey did. "And then what, Jimin, tell me what happened." "He me." His father's eyes widen and hugged Jimin. "Oh God, my little boy." 

 

He was not that mad understanding that he did asked his father to go out each of those times. the older man started calling jimin by his phone , getting no awnser from the boy, he worried sonething bad happen to the his little sunshine like he loved to call him that way, the maid told him to stay calm and by that moment jimin entered with an mood his father havent seen before Jimins dad bring his son into a tigth hug trying to bring peace to his son, he had a few friends that were policemen that could work on the case putting the person who hurt hurt his child behind bars. He guided jimin to his room making sure his son dint fall by his tembleing legs.

 

"I am going to bed..." Jimin mumbled after explaining what happened to him back at Rey's place and walked to his with heavy footsteps. it hurt to walk, his tighs lokk s horrible and so does his neck. how knew one simple mistake could end like this? He laid down on his bed and stared up at the roof, he need to talk to someone about this but who? stupid question. of cause it must be Junghong. Not caring about what time it was or how late it is, Jimin grabbed his phone and called Junghong. 'Jimin? why are you calling this late? the clock is like over midnight." Junghong said tiredly into the phone and yawned. "can you come over? i really need you now.. please Junghong." Jimin said back and felt his tears fall diwn again. "something happened..." "I am there in 5 minutes. ill bring with me my stuff so i can sleep there then." "okay, please hurry." with that Junghong hung up on Jimin and packed his bag in the speed of light, he have a feeling telling him jimin dont want to sleep alone tonight, then he hurried out of the door and headed to Jimin's house. He got there in no time and ran to the door, he already knew the code so locking himself isn't a problem.

 

with full speed he almost ran up to Jimin's room... only to find his best friend sobbing into a pillow. "jimin, what happened?" the younger carefully walked over to his Hyung to comfort him, only to see a sight that made his eyes widen. "who made these!?" "Rey did.." wait, what did he say? "I told you to stay away from him. look what he have done to your neck." Junghong sat down on Jimin's be and hugged him carefully. "oh my Jiminne. i am sorry for what happened..." "you know about it?" "what do you mean? did more happen than just some hickeys?" Jimin stared down and fumbled with his bedsheets.  

 

"i'll just tell the whole story. today i was supposed to hand back Bobby's clothing i had borrowed and i came to his house, i knocked on his door ut his neighbour told me that Bobby wasn't at home and i could stay at his place till Bobby got home. but then it turned out that the neighbour was Rey... and then he.." Jimin stopped and stared back at Jonghong. "he me. Bobby was actually at home and saved me from him but Rey had already been inside me, marked me " Junghong's eyes widen in shock. "R-r-r-? Oh gosh Jimin are you okay??"

"To be honest, no. It hurts so much. Both my body and knowing that Bobby wasn't the one who marked me. My tighs are covered in hickeys. Shoulders bite marks and so on..."

"Jimin.... come here. You are safe now." Junghong said and embraced him. Jimin sobbed into his best friends chest and laid back on the bed. They stayed like this and held around each other till they fell asleep.