005

This is more than just a little thing

Being with jimin that first night was horrible his father gave permition to stay with him and watch over him , all the night all I heard was the street near by and jimins soft sobs all these years of friendship but this is the first time I hear him crying. Me and yoongi had visit him everyday after what happen and even stay there until late we didn't want jimin to be alone neither to feel lonely because we were there for him, the only true smile I seen for him is when bobby send jimin a little bear keychain that he won on a game, It was destiny for seeing bobby that day, me and yoongi just got out of school stopping by an arcade, he seemed worried for jimin but his mother got worst on her condition, that he could only go out on the streets to get money going straight back home.

 

 Crossing those big doors yoongi looked at zelo with worried eyes, jimin treated them so wierdly today ,yoongi was always a very attentive person and he noticed the way jimin covered his body with his jaked and averted his gaze, like they were strangers, how could what happend change him so much? Zelo felt like he was the worst friend ever he drank a bit the day he go to the club and lost his friend there, if it was not for bobby jimin would have been lost and then he let bobby take care of jimin for him , not to mention that bobby saved jimin erlier, what did he do then? He needed to show how a great friend he is, he wont let jimin be on his house clossed and loose more days on school .

 

 

"Yoongi i have an idea" zelo said turning his face to see the doors closing with determination After the traumatic episode Jimin had been through, his smile really isn't the same. Of cause, what he had experience wasn't positive. Jey took his first time, that's important and he would never get it back.  As said, his smile haven't been seen much since what happened and he was still in pain. Oh how it hurts for Jimin's best friend to see him in such a state.  Junghong have tried to cheer him up but it wasn't much to do when the fear of meeting Jey again was stuck in his head. Walking too much was out of the question, Jey really didn't go easy on him.  That's why Junghong had taken his trip to the town to see if he could find something for his plan. He had talked with Yoongi and Bobby about it and they found that they should throw Jimin a surprise party.

 

That's the reason Junghong is here; to find balloons for them, a movie to watch, going to Yoongi uncle's bakery to order a smaller cake, order a pizza and buy some groceries. Yoongi's part of the plan was to keep Jimin busy for today so he wouldn't be alone and then they'll go to Junghong's place to have the 'party'.  He opened the door to the bakery with a smile on his face. "Hello Mr. Min~" Junghong smiled and walked up to the counter. The smell of new baked bread and old ladies laugh happily together with their friend about silly chats welcomed Junghong kindly. "Hi kid, what brings you here today?" Mr. Min smiled to the blond. "Can you please bake a cake for Jimin? We're having a surprise party for him because he haven't been so cheerful lately." "Really? Something happened to him?"  "I don't want to talk about it..." Mr. Min smiled softly to the kid. "It's okay. What cake do you want?" Junghong smiled to him. "A simple one. It's only a friend of mine, Yoongi, Jimin and me that are going to eat it. Please keep it simple." "Got it. When do you want it?" "I have a few things I need to do before the party tonight. So can I pick it up around 18.00?"  "Of cause I can~ come back 18.00 then." "I will."  Now that that was done, Junghong moved over to the next task on the list: picking a movie.

 

He could find one in the grocery store so he could fix the snacks to the movie while he is at it.  This will be amazing. When Junghong had bought all the things he needed, ordered two pizzas (luckily Jimin likes to eat so two pizzas is better than one.), the movie was an comedy and romance without any type of or anything that could remind Jimin of the situation he had been through and even some balloons because why not. Now he just had to fix the 'party' at his place. Junghong will prepare the snacks, drinks (alcohol free drinks) and clean the room they are going to watch the movie in. Hopefully this will get Jimin on other thoughts.

 

 Jey has been arrested this weekend when the police had enough proof to lock him out , I had to go a few times to give my testimony until they written down each detail, he was going to be on jail as he waited for his case to be viewed on the court all to jimins fathers lawyer as i been told by the guards, it shocked me the fast response of the police in the case and seeing jey with handcuffs on his wrist. I had a day to relax once my aunt came to visit my mom ad they wanted some alone time so I decided to go play a bit on the arcade, I choose the hook game looking out for something that got my attention and a little pink keychain bear did, he really reminded me of jimin for some reason without thinking too much I put a pill on the token machine getting the needed amount to use it, I moved the hook and pressed the button to go down surprisingly getting it, I heard my name being yelled , I reconaized the voice as zelos , I turned where the voice seemed to came from, seeing him and the yoongi guy.

 

"hey guys what's up?" "Ah nothing just taking a break from school" zelo awnsered with a smile on the end "how is jimin doing?"I said finally getting an awnser from yoongi "he's been worse really, we tried everything to make him cheery like he was before, we gave him his favorite food, shows, movies, songs, but nothing has been successful" "you know why this is the longest time I have heard you talk" I said and zelo laugthed and yoongi blushed abit noticing his blabbering "well its good that we meet because I got an idea to make him happy" Zelo called me to come over , he told me how he almost had everything ready , apparently jimin was on his way with suga , I'm glad I live close to zelo honestly the fact that I have no car could ruin the whole party if I was not in time, I got my mother to sleep and throwed away all the alcohol she had hidden on the house, now he could leave peacefully without worrying that his mom was going to do something crazy, the pills that a friend of his mother recommended had the duration of eighth hours , enough for him to relax a bit for the first time in weeks of his mothers worst attacks.

 

I discovered that she was mixing with the drinks and on that moment I knew this was going too far, I closed all the windows and doors, hidded everything sharp or flammable making sure she was safe. I stopped on a mini marked to buy something for the party , I once heard when jimin was drunk that he really liked cheetos so I got a few since I don't like showing at party's with anything in hand, I knocked zelos door with the bag on the other hand. "Come on Jimin, smile~ we are going to have a sleep over at Junghong's place. That will be fun, right?" Yoongi tried to cheer his younger up who had his head hanging low and made grimaces in pain when he walked. Jey surer didn't show any mercy. He a 14 YEAR OLD boy aka Jimin and was only shocked afterwards. Just walking would remind him about what happened back at the house next to Bobby.

 

"Yeah, sure it will." Jimin sighed, scared of Rey that could suddenly come out of a brush or something and kidnap Jimin and repeat what he did last time. "Jimin, please try to smile." A smile appeared on Jimin's face but it was fake and forced. "Really one." "I am afraid that's the best I can do." On the other side of the door Junghong and Bobby had turned all the lights off and hid themselves to pop out and surprise Jimin. Maybe there the servers? Anyway here my part Bobby widen his eyes opening the door of zelos house not waiting for the younger to do so facing a dumbified zelo "bobby what's wrong I was on my way t- " bobby covered zelos mouth with his hand "jimin is here I have seen him and the yoongi guy on the parking" zelo pulled bobby to the food table "place what you brought here and help me put more snacks on the bowl " bobby hooded opening the bag of ships throwing them into the different containers having three kinds of different chips, he started to serve the lemonade juice to four glasses hearing a slow steps coming closer , he panicked asking zelo why else to do and zelo ordered him to get in position and turn the lights when they open the door, bobby stood next to the switch silently as the steps grew louder. "Jimin, please at least try. Smile, just once?" Yoongi patted his younger's back. The corner of jimins lips tilted up to smile. But it was forced. "A real one." "I am afraid hyung but I can't do better than that." Jimin looked over his shoulder once again like he had done every third seconds. Even if he had seen Jay being put into jail with his own eyes he don't feel safe. The piercing eyes staring at jimin when he had to explain what Jey had done to him.

 

Jey didn't say a single word or protests against jimins words, he had only smiled stascifed and smirked to himself. "He isn't here, he can't hurt you." Yoongi sighed, he understood why jimin are scared but seeing how jimin still has paranoid about Jey returning back. "He already have." Jimin said broken and held around his own stomach. "Are you sure Junghong is home? His house is all dark..." The younger said as he stepped on his blond best friend's door mat. "Then he is coming soon. Let's go now." "Fine." Jimin said emotionless and twisted the door knob around and entered the house. As he stepped inside the house he felt himself starting to panick on the inside fearing Jey are hiding in the dark ready to start again. Out of nowhere the light and the room was lit up. "SURPRISE~" Bobby and Junghong jumped out of their hiding space. Jimin took a step back in surprise by the sudden sound. Jimin looked around in the living room. There was a blow up sleeping mat in the movie room where they sleep at sleep overs, on the table there was a cake. "What is this?" Jimin felt a real smile appearing on his lips ever since the accident. "A surprise party, kid." Bobby grinned and ruffled jimins head. The smile widened and jimin smiled to his friends happy that they did this for him. "Finally a smile~" Junghong cheered and hugged his little jimine. Jimin looked around in the room. "A party? Seriously." jimin laughed and was happy for what his friends did for him. "Of cause we had. come, lets go and eat cake~" Junghong said and ragged them over to the table. "do you want to sit next to me?" jimin turned to Bobby with a smile.

 

Bobby smiled to jimin seeing how his attitude changed by the surprise, zelo go to the kitchen looking for a knife, bobby saw how the others sat down as zelo came back from the kitchen holding a knife, he places plastic plastic plates on the table with desechable spoons, jimin looked at Bobby in his eyes, it taken aback when jimin asked bobby to sit next to him, of course the DJ nooded his head and sat down next to jimin, zelo started to cut the cake that was pink with lots of red hearts reading "get well soon jimin, we love you" at the sight he saw jimin tear up covering his mouth, bobby placed a hand behind his back for support, "come on you can let it out" for the first time jimin let his friends see him cry , he was showing his feelings to the others as all he could say was thank you repeatedly, bobby pulled him into a soft hug which he calmed down, zelo gave jimjn a piece of cake with a smile "jiminie we really love you , we want you to be the same as before" he places another piece for bobby , they all stay in silence eating the cake "okay guys I'm done I'll go wash the plates on the sinks theirs a mess there" zelo stranded which jimin copy "I'll help you dry" they both leave leaving bobby and sugar alone.

 

"I could like us to see a movie, I rented one , the kind jimin likes" suga said getting off his chair to throw the plastic plate to the trash "what movie would that be?" Bobby asked doing the same as sugar only taking jimins plate in the process , sugar smirked going to the living room "come here and see" bobby decided to see what the movie was and glanced at yoongis hand spoting a Kong fu panda DVD on his hand "uhh..is this what we will see?" "Not actually" suga revealed two more DVDs out of his bag "so we will see a marathon of Kong fu panda?" Bobby asked and sugar noded "that's his favorite movie" jimin joins bobby and suga on the living room and bobby say down on the couch, sugar put the first movie on the DVD player.

 

"Popcorn anyone?" Zelo offered with the bowl on his lap, "ill have some thanks" bobby said taking some on his hands" the movie played with the soft mumching on the background.

 

() hello~ me and my adorable co author are back~ we had a little break , we are getting busy with the school and uni, I hope you guys can wait patiently for next chapter's , please coment and subscribe~