Cat's Eyes

Spring Up

 

 

 

 

“Moonbin, what are you doing there?” Chanwoo shouted his best friend’s name when he saw Moonbin didn’t move a little bit when he’s already 5 meters away from the boy.

 

“Oh, nothing. I thought I heard a cat sound just now.” He continued walk when he sure there’s no cat around him.

 

“When will you ever stop obsessing over cat, Moonbin?” Chanwoo cheekily laughed over Moonbin’s words.

 

“I don’t know. Never?” Moonbin walked with Chanwoo by his side.

 

↭↭↭

 

Moonbin is a good looking guy with a crescent-shaped eyes and a pretty bright smile that will make him looks like a really typical cute cat on the street. Probably that’s one of the reason why he loves cats. Or maybe not. People at his school would label him as the most perfect guy in the school as he had almost everything. Visual, brain, money and manners. He would be the most suitable candidates to make as a friend but unfortunately, he is really a reserve guy.

 

There’s only one guy who will always stay beside him, Jung Chanwoo. Jung Chanwoo or rather to be called as Chanwoo could be describe as a cold-city-guy. He’s really cold that there’s almost no one would dare to talk to him; except Moonbin of course. Chanwoo is just like Moonbin at some point except he wasn’t on the list of the top students in school. But he’s still one of the most popular guy in the school because of the visual he had.

 

They were friends since 3 years ago. Most people wouldn’t believe that their relationship would be that close because 3 years ago, they’re totally not in a good term and always fought everytime they had the chance. But from times to times, they stop quarrelling and decided to be friend instead. It might be odd for some people but for someone like them, only they know what was the reason why they could be friend; a really good friend to each other.

 

↭↭↭

 

“Where do you want to go?” Moonbin asked when he saw Chanwoo walked towards the opposite direction from where they always go.

 

Chanwoo turned his face towards Moonbin and passed a smile to him before saying, “I’m going to stalk someone. Do you want to tag along?”

 

“Stalk?” Moonbin frowned, “You’re a stalker now, Jung Chanwoo?” He giggled as he couldn’t believe with what he just heard.

 

“Shut up, Moonbin. You can go home if you didn’t want to follow me.” He said and continue walking.

 

“Okay, okay. Calm down. I’m just joking.” Moonbin said and followed the guy from behind.

 

They walked through the alley with no words come out from their lips. Moonbin wants to talk to Chanwoo but he looked damn serious that Moonbin didn’t dare to say anything to him at the moment.

 

Who the hell could make Jung Chanwoo be a serious guy like this?

 

Chanwoo made a sudden stop which make Moonbin bumped into his back. He rubbed his forehead as he bumped into him. Moonbin passed a glaze towards the boy and Chanwoo was looking at something passionately, not like his usual self.

 

“What are you looking at?” Moonbin moved and went beside Chanwoo to give a look towards what has been stealing his attention till he ignored his best friend’s words.

 

From afar, he could see a girl is giving a stray cat some food by putting it into a bowl as if she’s always do it as if it’s her daily routine. Both Chanwoo and Moonbin admire her from afar without knowing that the girl actually know their existence there. But the girl decided to ignore it and stay focus on her job.

 

“She’s mine, okay?” Chanwoo warned Moonbin.

 

“She is? Then why are you looking at her from afar only?” Moonbin asked as a joke.

 

“Shut up.” He rolled his eyes.

 

The girl suddenly looked at them and passed a smile. Both Chanwoo and Moonbin stunned by the action and quickly hide themselves behind the wall.

 

Chanwoo took a deep breath before he said something to Moonbin, “Did she just smile at us?”

 

“I think so.” Moonbin’s eyes widen as he grasped for a breath.

 

“Do you think we need to run away or stay here?”

 

“I think you need to run away.” A poke on Chanwoo’s shoulders startled him and made him shout over it.

 

Chanwoo turned her face and could see the girl whom he always admire from afar, standing right beside him at the moment with a sweet smile pasted on her face. Helplessly, Chanwoo was mesmerized by the smile.

 

“Uh---” He stuttered.

 

Moonbin who was standing beside him, just stay quiet as he thought that his words were so un-needed at the moment. But at the same time, he was constantly took a peek towards the girl who was staring at Chanwoo.

 

She looks just like any other average girl and Moonbin could guess that she might be at the same age as them  or younger by a year by examining her face. The sweet tiny dimple on her face make her face looks glowing every time she smiles and now, he knows why Chanwoo could fall for her.

 

“I think I need to go.” Chanwoo stuttered saying his own words.

 

“Then, go.” The girl said and showed a gesture asking them to start walking and leave her alone by now.

 

“Yeah.” Chanwoo literally didn’t know what to say or even react to this unfamiliar station. He has been stalking this girl for past few weeks and this is the first time the girl noticed her. She even greet him.

 

“But can I-----” He stopped, “Uh, nevermind.” Awkwardly, he put his hand into his jeans pocket and started to walk away from the girl.

 

The girl cheekily laughed over Chanwoo’s words. Without Moonbin knowing, his eyes fall to the pair of lips that was letting out a small laugh.

 

She’s really… beautiful.

 

↭↭↭

 

“What the hell I just did right now?” Chanwoo asked Moonbin as he took a sit beside his best friend.

 

Moonbin just laughed and focused on the television that airing his favourite drama at the moment.

 

“Moonbin, I’m deadly serious okay when I say I like that girl.” Chanwoo whined when he found out that Moonbin didn’t pay attention to his words.

 

Sometimes, Moonbin will turned his face to look at Chanwoo who was sitting beside him to let him know that he actually listened to everything that he said but it won’t even last for 10 seconds. After 10 seconds, his eyes will focused back on the shows in front of him.

 

When he heard a sigh came out from Chanwoo’s mouth, he grabbed the remote control and turned off the television. Then, he turned his body towards Chanwoo while crossing his knees and put it on the sofa.

 

“Okay, look. Since when my bestfriend fall in love with a girl?” He asked jokingly.

 

“Obviously, I would fall for a girl, Moonbin. I’m not gay, okay?” Chanwoo rolled his eyes as he said that.

 

“Kidding. So, tell me about the girl.” Moonbin blinked his eyes for few times; more like doing an aegyo and begging Chanwoo to tell him about the girl.

 

“I don’t know anything about her though.” Chanwoo answered.

 

“You gotta be kidding me. You stalk her every single day but you didn’t know her?” Moonbin’s eyes widen as he heard that.

 

“Okay, it's not every single day alright? I stalk her few times a week.” He said honestly.

 

“You’re so unbelievable, Jung Chanwoo.” Moonbin shook his head.

 

“Don’t you dare to tell anyone about this.” Chanwoo threatened Moonbin using his words.

 

“Chill.” Moonbin giggled and put his feet down on the floor before leaving Chanwoo alone in the middle of the living room.

 

↭↭↭

 

 

“Moon-bin!” A tapped on his shoulders woke him up from the endless day-dream.

“Uh, yeah. Chanwoo, what’s up?” He stuttered.

“Why don’t you wait for me today?” Chanwoo asked as usually both of them would go to the school together and waiting for each other at the bus stop near their house.

Moonbin stay silent, refusing to answer the question. Since yesterday, he didn’t know why but his mind kept thinking about Chanwoo and the girl they met yesterday.

“Are you okay?” Chanwoo asked concernedly when he heard a small sigh came out from Moonbin’s mouth.

Before he could receive any answer from Moonbin, the teacher came into the class which made him quickly took a sit beside Moonbin and focused on the class; not really focus but you could say he is.

↭↭↭

 

The bell rang calling for the students to go to cafeteria and grab their lunch. Same goes with Moonbin and Chanwoo, they would walk with each other by their side like usual and chatting to some nonsense stuff.

 

And as usual, there’ll be bunch of girls will followed them from behind and passed a lot kind of stuff; from candy to chocolate and even lunch box, there’s almost nothing they never get from these unknown girls.

 

Every time they took something from the girl, they would either scream or cry or both, and even the worst thing they would shamelessly hugged Moonbin or Chanwoo which made them feel uncomfortable with the situation sometimes.

 

Look, they weren’t even an idol that people would always go crazy over them. They’re just a normal teenage boy who always dream about having a total normal daily life like others teenage boys at their age.

 

While they’re walking and laughing at each other jokes, Moonbin bumped into someone who has a tons of book in her hand which made the book scattered around the floor and the girl itself fell from the impact of bumping.

 

“Are you okay?” Moonbin hold onto the girl’s shoulders as soon as he bumped into her.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry.” He continued he words.

 

“No, it’s okay. I’m okay.” The girl started to collect the books that were scattering around in front of her. Slowly, she let out a sigh.

 

Moonbin then started to lend his hand and collected the books just like what the girl did. But the girl would just ignore him as if he didn’t exist or it’s more like ‘I will ing kill you if you leave me alone and not helping at all’.

 

The girl then slowly stand up and cleaning up the mess she had on her uniforms.

 

“Wait, you…” Chanwoo’s voice startled the girl.

 

“It’s you! My angel!” He excitedly said without concerning the people around him.

 

The girl then gave a glare towards Chanwoo for giving her such a humiliation. But opposite with Chanwoo, he looked so happy that he finally meet the girl she likes and turned out she’s in the same school with him made he loves it even more. While Moonbin… let’s skip him.

 

“Stalker.” She’s not even shock to see Chanwoo and Moonbin in front of him which show that she already knows that they’re in the same school as her.

 

“Let me help you with those.” Chanwoo tried to take some books from the girl but she avoided it.

 

“No, thanks. I need to go.” She started to walk away from the two boys but managed to put her eyes on Moonbin’s face. She smiles.

 

When the girl probably 10 meters away from them, Chanwoo opened his mouth to say something, “Oh my God, I didn’t expect that we go to the same school as her.”

Moonbin just pass a bitter smile towards Chanwoo before continued walking and heading to the cafeteria to grab his lunch. There’s no point to talk with Chanwoo right now as he’s too excited that he finally meet his crush. He sighed.

↭↭↭

 

`Meet me after school.`

 

A message popped out on Moonbin’s phone screen while he’s chewing the sandwich he bought at the cafeteria. He could eat the usual food he ate at cafeteria but, he wasn’t sure what the hell is wrong with him today.

 

“Who’s that?” Chanwoo asked when he saw Moonbin was staring at his phone.

 

“Uh,” He startled then took a look at Chanwoo, “Nothing.” He said.

 

“You look weird lately, Moonbin.” Chanwoo said while reaching onto the glass filled with chocolate milk in front of him.

 

“Me?” He stopped, looked nervous as he didn’t know what to say to Chanwoo.

 

‘Kringggggggggg’ the sound of the bell saved Moonbin’s life from the countless of questions of Chanwoo. Both of them clean up the mess they did while eating and throw away the rubbish into the trash bin.

 

“You better tell me everything soon, Moonbin.” Chanwoo tapped Moonbin’s shoulders before continued walking and leaving the boy alone behind.

Moonbin sighed.

 

↭↭↭

 

Another sound of bell ringing, showing that the school is over. All the students quickly keep their stuff into their bad and went out from the class to go home. While Moonbin, still sit on his chair thinking about what he should tell Chanwoo or how he should tell Chanwoo about it.

 

“Moonbin?” Chanwoo called for his best friend when he saw Moonbin still sit on his chair not like his usual self who will always be the first person to get his feet out from the class.

 

“Uh, yeah?” He startled.

 

“Aren’t you going home?” Chanwoo asked.

 

“I have something to do. Talk to you later.” He grabbed his bag and walked out from the class.

 

Chanwoo looked at Moonbin with a suspicious stare.

 

What the the thing he’s been hiding behind me?

 

↭↭↭

 

Moonbin was walking alone through the alley before he saw someone he knows from afar. His face automatically formed a really sweet smile as soon as he saw her. He waved his hand towards the girl and the girl do it vice versa.

 

“Am I late?” He cheekily asked the girl.

 

“You’re always late, Moonbin.” The girl hit his arms which made Moonbin whined over it.

 

“I’m sorry, okay?” He said.

 

“Whatever.” The girl giggled before turned her body around towards the other direction and started walking.

 

“Wait for me.” Moonbin catch up with this girl and put his arms around her shoulders.

 

The girl then took his arms down and put her arms around him instead.

 

“Are you sure you’re going to be okay, Moonbin?” The girl asked him.

 

“Okay? Am I supposed to be not okay?” He asked the girl back.

 

“You know, your bestfriend, Jung Chanwoo.” She stopped, “He asked me to go out for a date with him this Sunday.” She explained.

 

Moonbin then stopped himself from walking and passed a look towards the girl who was standing beside him. He looked at the girl without blinking his eyes as if he didn’t believe with what the girl just said.

 

“Whe--- Uh, how do you meet him?” He stuttered.

 

“Well, I couldn’t avoid it him every time I meet him though. I meet him while I was on my way to go to the class.” She answered.

 

Moonbin stayed silent.

 

“I----” The girl cut his words.

 

 

“Look, it’s okay Moonbin. I know how much you love Jung Chanwoo and how much you treasure your friendship with him. I know Moonbin.” She said, “So please believe me. Just let me go and meet him this Sunday and I will explain everything to him.” She put Moonbin’s hand in hers.

 

“No, you didn’t know her, Park Chaeyoung. He could do anything to get what he wants even if it’s something mine.” Moonbin didn’t agree with the idea about meeting Chanwoo by herself.

 

“Trust me, okay?” She begged him.

 

He let out a deep sigh, “Um.”

 

“Come on, Moonbin. Smile.” She put her fingers at the end of both Moonbin’s lips so that she could form a smile with it.

 

Moonbin then took her hand down and put it in his. He tighten his grip as if he will never let you go.

 

“Just know that, I will never let you go, Park Chaeyoung.”

 

↭↭↭

 

The days after that went so fast that Moonbin didn’t realize it’s finally the day Chaeyoung will go and have a date with his own best friend, Jung Chanwoo. He sighed. He didn’t sure if it’s the best decision to do or not. All he knows that he couldn’t bear to lose Park Chaeyoung even if it’s Jung Chanwoo who likes her.

 

He loves Jung Chanwoo but he loves Park Chaeyoung more. He must be the one who was stupid for hiding his relationship with Chaeyoung. But he really didn’t expect that Chanwoo could have his girlfriend as his crush. It doesn’t make any sense to him.

 

Yes, they shared the same life story but that doesn’t allow them to have a same love. He sighed again for the countless of times. Suddenly, his phone rang. He grabbed his phone and click on the message.

 

`What do you think I should wear today?`

 

He stared at the message for quite a long time before decided to reply it.

 

`Anything you want. Obviously you have a great fashion sense. Everything that you wear look good on you.’

 

He typed it half-heartedly. Well it’s true that Chanwoo looks good with anything that he wears but the fact he’s going to meet his girlfriend disturbed him so much.

 

`I know that Moonbin. I just want to ask my best friend opinion since I’m going to meet my angel.`

 

‘Angel’. The angel you mentioned is mine, Jung Chanwoo. He sighed. Before he could reply anything, another message popped out on his screen.

 

‘Hi. I know that you were still mad at me and has been avoiding me since the past few days. I promised to you that I will make things clear today so you wouldn’t get worried about anything more after this. I will make sure that we could go and hang out like other couples do without cares about others’ perception. I know, I know that you love Jung Chanwoo and your friendship but we need to make things clear right, Moonbin? You know that I really really really love you right? I wished that you could be mine forever and no one, no one could ever be in between of us. I know I might take a drastic decision and it’s kind of confusing for you but just know that, just know that I did all of this for a reason. I did this because I love you Moonbin. I really love you.`

 

↭↭↭

 

From afar, there’s a girl who was sitting at the end of the cafe, looked like she’s waiting for someone. Every few seconds, she would take a peek towards the watch that was on her wrist and sighed. Then, she would humming to an unknown song as if she’s the only one who was there in the cafe.

 

“Am I late?” The voice startled her.

 

She lifted up her head just to see that Chanwoo is finally here, in front of her. Ridiculously, she felt nervous when her eyes met his eyes. Chanwoo then passed a smile towards her.

 

“Uh, no.” She stuttered.

 

“Are you okay to be here? It’s the usual place I came with Moonbin.” He explained without being asking.

 

Sure, you are. I come to this place every week with him too.

 

“Oh, yeah. I’m okay.” She let the words wandering in her mind only.

 

“So what do you want to drink?” Chanwoo asked her.

 

“Anything would be fine.” She said as she’s really awkward and hoping that she could get her body away from Chanwoo as soon as possible.

 

It’s not like she hates him or something. It’s just... Does it make sense for her to have a date with her own boyfriend’s best friend? Even if he’s not her boyfriend’s best friend, still she shouldn’t do this. Going out for a date when she already has a boyfriend. This is totally ridiculous.

 

Well, Moonbin warned her before. It’s just her who didn’t want to hear the advice. Her fault though.

 

“Are you okay, Chaeyoung?” Chanwoo tapped on the tip of her hand when he noticed Chaeyoung didn’t blink her eyes at all.

 

She stayed silent.

 

“Chaeyoung?” Chanwoo called for her name.

 

“Uh. Yeah?” She finally answered, “Sure, I’m okay. By the way, why do you want to meet me?”

 

“Oh, that.” Chanwoo put some thought whether he should tell her about his feelings or not. Is it the right thing to do? He thought.

 

“Chanwoo,” She stopped. “I have something to tell you.”

 

“Yeah?” Chanwoo said.

 

“Actually... “ She paused. “Um.” Okay, where the all the confidence she had in herself just now?

 

“Be my girlfriend.” Chanwoo said out of blue.

 

Chaeyoung’s eyes widen to the maximum size as she’s in a state of disbelief with what she heard. Did Chanwoo just confess his feelings towards her?

 

“Chan-- Chanwoo-yah.” She stuttered.

 

“Why? You didn’t like me?” He asked.

 

“No. It isn’t like that. It’s just…” She grasped for a breath, “ I have someone else.”

 

“Someone else?” Chanwoo let out a small laugh indicated that he didn’t believe her words. It must be an excuse to reject him. “You gotta be kidding me, right?” He asked.

 

“Chanwoo.” A familiar voice could be heard around them.

 

“Bin---” Chaeyoung blinked her eyes for few times to make sure that she wasn’t dreaming.

 

“Moonbin? What are you doing here?” Chanwoo looked happy to see Moonbin was around without knowing the real reason he was there.

 

Moonbin stuttered. He didn’t know what to do. There’s Jung Chanwoo in front of him. And there’s Park Chaeyoung too in front of him. Should he tell Chanwoo everything and drag Chaeyoung out from the cafe or should he tell that he’s just around and stop by to buy a cup of coffee?

 

“Let’s go.” He grabbed Chaeyoung’s hand and dragged her out from the cafe.

 

Chaeyoung startled by his action but nonetheless still follow his footsteps so she will not fall or slip. Meanwhile Chanwoo looked at Moonbin with a disbelief expression that he would drag Chaeyoung out from the cafe. He then followed both Moonbin and Chaeyoung from behind.

 

“Moonbin!” He shouted his best friend name.

 

Moonbin stopped but he still hold onto her hand. He turned his body around stared at Chanwoo for quite a long time before letting out a really deep sigh.

 

“I’m sorry, Chanwoo. I’m sorry.” He stopped, “I never know that the crush you has been mentioning along all this time is her, Park Chaeyoung.”

 

“What are you talking about?” Chanwoo said in a confusion.

 

“Park Chaeyoung is my girlfriend.” Moonbin stated.

 

“What?” He still confused with everything. “Why didn’t you tell me? Why did you keep this as a secret? Am I really nothing to you, Moonbin? Wow.”

 

“No, it’s not like that. It’s just,” Chanwoo cut his words.

 

“Just what? Moonbin, I really really really thought I just gained a friend that I could always lean onto and be by my side but no. I was wrong. You’re just like any other human in this world.” He paused, “I don’t care if she’s your girlfriend if you told me about her from the start. But why now Moonbin? Why now? Why after I fall so deep into her? Obviously you would know more than anyone else in this world about what could I do just to get what I want right?”

 

Moonbin stayed silent and refused to give any answer to Chanwoo’s question. He knows. He knows everything.

 

“I’m so---”

 

“Stop saying sorry for God sake that’s so annoying.” Chaeyoung interfered their conversation, “Moonbin, I’m not going to ask you to choose me or him because I know how much you love him. But please, make up your mind. I’m tired of this, Moonbin. If you really love me, then be honest to Chanwoo. There’s no point for you to keep making excuses.”

 

“It’s okay Moonbin. You don’t need to explain anything because from today onwards, you’re not my friend anymore.” Chanwoo left the couple behind after spit out the words.

 

“Chanwoo!” Moonbin shouted his name but he kept walking. “Jung Chanwoo!” He called again but he ignored it.

 

Moobin then give a glare towards Chaeyoung before leaving the girl alone behind.

 

While Chaeyoung, still stood and stay there like a real mannequin as if she didn't know anything about it. She stared at Moonbin who was walking away from him without trying to call him or chase him as she knows that there’s no use for it. Moonbin treasures his friendship more rather than her.

 

↭↭↭

 

Moonbin wandering around the empty road to find for Chanwoo. He would go to their usual place and his home but he was not there. He wanted to give up by now but he knows if he gives up now, he will lost Chanwoo forever. If he didn’t explain it now, he will never has the chance again, never.

 

“Moonbin-ah.” He heard someone called for his name.

 

He turned around just to see Chanwoo with bruises face and blood on his shirt looked like he’s being stabbed by someone.

 

“Chanwoo! Jung Chanwoo.” He ran towards Chanwoo and hold onto his arms so he wouldn’t fall.

 

“I’m sorry.” Chanwoo said in pain.

 

“Shut up. You’re not okay.” Said Moonbin as he saw Chanwoo condition getting worse.

 

Then he brought the boy to the hospital so that he could get a better treatment.

 

There’s no one I could call. Sigh. His parents at America right now. Plus there’s no use for me to call them. They won’t even care.

 

He wandered around the entrance for a few minutes before he remembered that he just left something behind this evening.

 

Park Chaeyoung.

 

Quickly he took out his phone from his jeans pocket and dialled her number. Unfortunately, there’s no answer from her.

 

Of course she won’t pick up my call. She’s mad at me right now. He sighed.

 

↭↭↭

 

`I know you’re mad at me. But I need you right now.`

 

Chaeyoung stared at her phone screen for a few minutes before she realized that it has been 10 minutes since she received the message.

 

Need me? But why?

 

She hesitated for a while before replied the text.

 

`Um?`

 

She didn’t even have to wait for so long to get a reply from the boy.

 

`Sowon Hospital.`

 

“He’s at hospital? But why?” She mumbled alone.


 

↭↭↭

 

“Moonbin.” Chaeyoung shouted his name from afar and let out a small sigh indicated that she’s grateful that he’s fine.

 

“Park Chaeyoung.” He smiled as soon as he saw his girl and went to her before gave her a hug.

 

 

Chaeyoung felt awkward with it because they’re not even in a good term yet but she could feel something is wrong with Moonbin so she hugged him back nonetheless.

“Are you okay?” Chaeyoung asked while hugging Moonbin.

 

“Chanwoo.” He silently sobbing in Chaeyoung’s arms.

 

“Chanwoo? What happened to him?” She asked concernedly.

 

“I don’t know.” Moonbin answered.

 

“Chanwoo’s guardian?” A doctor came out from the ICU room.

 

Moonbin turned around and quickly left Chaeyoung behind but of course she could understand it.

 

“Yes?” Moonbin replied.

 

“Oh. Chanwoo is fine. Luckily the knife wasn’t so sharp so it didn’t go through any of his important organ.” The doctor explained which made he let out a sigh of relief.

 

“Can I see him?” He asked with a smile pasted on his face.

 

“Sure.” The doctor said and excused himself.

 

↭↭↭

 

“Jung Chanwoo!” Moonbin shouted as soon as he entered the room.

 

Chanwoo looked at him with a smile on his face. He’s really glad that he could see his best friend again. He thought that his life going to an end when he’s being stabbed by the gang.

 

“You fool. What the you had done?” Moonbin slapped his arms.

 

“Ouch. Look Moonbin, I got stabbed okay? By a knife and it’s freaking hurt.” Chanwoo whined.

 

“Whatever. I don’t care. Don’t you know how worried am I when you came to me with your bloody shirt?” He paused, “I thought I’m going to lose you forever. I thought I’m---” Chanwoo cut his words.

 

“Chill Moonbin. I’m here, okay? Why would I leave my best friend behind?” He smiled. “But since you said that and feel grateful that I still alive, can you pass me that girl?” He said while gave a wink to Chaeyoung which startled the girl who was silently stand beside Moonbin.

 

Moonbin turned his head to look at Chaeyoung and he could see the awkward expression on her face.

 

“You could ask everything but not her.” Moonbin’s words made the girl automatically smiled.

 

“Dude, since when you’re cheesy as ?” Chanwoo cringed when he heard it. “Chaeyoung, you know that he is my boy right?”

 

“Uh,” She startled.

 

“Moonbin is mine forever. Hope you will remember that.” He cheekishly said.

 

“Well, we could just share him right?” Chaeyoung suggested

 

“Maybe. I need to consider about it first.” Chanwoo giggled so does Chaeyoung.

 

“What the--- I’m not your toy okay that could be share.” Moonbin frowned.

 

“Or should we just share Chaeyoung instead?” Chanwoo passed a wink to Moonbin.

 

“Okay. I give up.” Moonbin said.

 

“Take care of him and never make him cry.” Chanwoo told Chaeyoung.

 

“Jung Chanwoo!” Well, Chanwoo need to be stop now or else, he’s going crazy

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry.” He said.

"I promise." Chaeyoung said while passed a smile towards the two boys in front of her.