Chapter 7

|.|T|W|I|T|T|E|R|@|L|O|V|E|.|
Both Chinru and Jaejoong arrived safely in Gyeonggi-do. They entered the store using the back gate since the crowd of fans at the front gate will make them have difficulty trying to pass through. "Wow...are you guys that famous?" Chinru asked him amazed by the number of fans that was standing in front of the store building.
 
"Yeah! You're very lucky to be this close to me" Jaejoong smirked and once again messed around with her hair.
 
"Let's go inside" Chinru smile and run inside the store only to be greeted by Yunho.
 
"Minyoung unnie, have you waited for me? I'm so sorry" she bowed and apologized for coming late.
 
"It's okay, at least you arrived here in pieces" both of them chuckles at that.
 
Junsu came running to Jaejoong who was still standing. "Hyung, you're late" he pouted.
 
"Yah~dont ever drive while 'tweeting' alright?" Yunho cursed.
 
Jaejoong grinned. "Hey, cool down alright? Because of me your precious reporter is here" he patted Yunho's back.
 
Chinru who saw that just smile. Everybody seems to be caring of her, even though Yunho always give her the cold look but deep down she knew Yunho was always soft hearted people. "Thank you oppa" she said while looking at Yunho.
 
Yunho scratched the back of his hair, looking down. "It's okay as long as you're here in pieces"
 
"I'll try and wake up earlier tomorrow, so dont worry" Chinru make a small promise.
 
Jaejoong then joined in eating with the others so does Chinru. "Eat! Eat! Eat~" said the producer.
 
They laughed, talk, drinking and sharing for the whole hours they were together, creating bonds between them together. For Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu this is something they like; having a new friend. Being an idol and star is very difficult as their schedule for everyday was hectic and they dont have the time to meet someone new except for their group member. So this was the only chances they have to be closer and make some new friends.
 
"Chinru-yah~ what about this saturday night?" Minyoung suddenly blurted in and ask about her schedule this Saturday.
 
"What's with that particular day?" Chinru ask looking from Yunho to Yoochun to Junsu to Jaejoong and ended up in Minyoung's stare.
 
"We all planing on going out this Saturday, would you like to come?"Junsu ask grabbing my hand, he held it in exchange i would follow them.
 
"Aren't you guys busy?" Chinru asked.
 
Yunho agreed with Chinru. "Yeah, on that particular day you also have a schedule right Chinru?"
 
Chinru nodded. "I have to cover for Hyomin at 'Postman to Heaven' lauched movie day..." she sighed dissapointed.
 
Jaejoong suddenly laughed. "It seems that everything will be a lot more easier then" Yoochun and Junsu laughed too.
 
"What's make it easier?" Chinru tilted her head not knowing what they are talking about just now.
 
"The movie that you have to cover is where Jaejoong would be" Yoochun smile.
 
"Ehhhhh~" Chinru mouth formed 'O' shaped. "You're the cast then?"
 
Jaejoong nodded. "Along side with my co-star Han Hyo Joo" he added.
 
"Then everything is set for this Saturday then?" Minyoung butted in.
 
The others nodded in agreement, now everyone shifted their gaze towards Chinru waiting for her decision. "Alright~"
 
"Everyone let's take picture" suddenly the producer yelled.
 
Done with it, Chinru suddenly take out her phone and handed to Cha Ohreum and requested to her to take photo of her and the boys. "Alright, smash inside more~" Ohreum yelled.
 
Jaejoong was behind Chinru while Yoochun on her left; putting his hand at her shoulder. Junsu on her right; making a V sign.
 
"Say....Kim...Chi~" Ohreum finally snapped the picture and handed back her phone.
 
"Thank you unnie~" she thanked her and smile at the perfect picture.
 
"OMG! We are so handsome~" Junsu squeled.
 
"We are handsome idiot~" Yoochun messed around with Junsu.
 
"Upload it, i will wait for it!" Junsu smile with hoped.
 
|.|T|W|I|T|T|E|R|@|L|O|V|E|.|
 
She finally reached home after such a long day and she was absolutely tired but she still remembered the hyper Junsu who ask to upload the picture into the net. So she has to make his wish come true.
 
With tired eyes, she opened her Mac laptop and closed her eyes, resting it while waiting for the window to start. "I'm so damn tired~" she massaged her head.
 
Once the window start, she quickly opened the web brower and click on the twitter button. Connecting her phone USB she waited for the photo to be downloaded in yfrog.com at first she wanted to upload via phone but she prefer using her laptop. It be easier.
 
She typed in some word at the picture caption '@0101xiahtic , @mjjeje , @6002theMicky here's your wish' and then she click the button 'Enter' at the bottom right. Now she only have to waited for it to be uploaded.
 
Once she clicked the home refreshed button her follower suddenly shot up. She wonder how. She click the button 'mention'
 
byullie9095 : @chinchinRu2908 못생긴 계집
xiahticmania : @chinchinRu2908 누가 당신이 생각하는거야? 그놈은 내꺼야
ilovekimjjUS : @chinchinRu2908 you seriously got some nerve to be near our boys!! *o*!
lovemyyoochun : @chinchinRu2908 꺼지라고
0101xiahtic : @chinchinRu2908 어디에 사진 있어요? ㅠ ㅠ
japaneseyuchun : @chinchinRu2908 私はあなたを憎む T.T
xiahmyman : @chinchinRu2908 dont tweet with kim junsu.....
 
Ignoring the negative replies she have she replies to Junsu.
 
chinchinRu2908 : @0101xiahtic uploaded it already. good night :)
 
After replying she updated her own status.
 
chinchinRu2908 : ㅠ ㅠ 미안 해요~
 
Quickly she logged off  and close the laptop and lying down staring into the room ceiling. "I dont think i can handle this kind of things"
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
PLEASE COMMENT & SUPPORT ME
BTW, THE KOREAN WORDS
YOU CAN USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE
I WANT TO MAKE IT A BIT REAL