Chapter 4

|.|T|W|I|T|T|E|R|@|L|O|V|E|.|
[Chinru’s POV]
 
I was looking at the window and was awe by the beautiful environment of the mountain and the beautiful flowers covering the grass field. I didn’t notice someone was staring at me the whole time looking at the fool me amazed by the nature. I look to my right noticing the man staring at me weird.
 
“What’s wrong?” I asked him and he quickly shifted his gaze to the front.
 
“Never been here before?” he asked.
 
I shook my head. “Is it that obvious?” I frowned in embarrassment.
 
“You look like a weirdo smiling wide~~” he chuckled, I know what he meant by that. Probably by the look I just showed minutes ago.
 
“Anything you want to do before arriving there in few minutes?” the guy added.
 
I looked back outside the window, rarely I could get chances like this. So better not miss this chance. I looked back and my eyes widen in shock. “It’s you!?” I half-yell. Yes, the person that been driving the expensive truck is the main cast of the drama, Park Yoochun. No wonder all these time he rather has his glasses on.
 
“Yes, it’s me. I thought you knew already~” he looked dumbfounded that I just found out who he was.
 
“No….shouldn’t you be at the set?” I asked him curious.
 
Yoochun shook his head and grin. “I was late today and your boss called me to pick you up on the way here, but never knew that I have to make a biggggg u-turn to pick you up!” he expressed the word big.
 
“Sorry about that” I apologized to him.
 
“Please be like just now, comfortable~” Yoochun demand.
 
I was nervous knowing that I’m alone in a car with some star name Park Yoochun. But at least I knew him, so I cool down and try being comfortable around him. “Stop, I want to take picture there in the beautiful flower field. Help me with that” I handed him my phone.
 
“You have Black Berry too? Same with me~” he chuckled and take the phone from my hands.
 
Excited me run towards the beautiful flowers field and smile turning around even closing my eyes feeling the breeze of some fresh air. “Uwaaaaaa~~~” I smile as I feel refreshed.
 
SNAP!
 
“Yah~why are you taking picture when I’m not even ready?” I yelled hearing the phone snapping my photo.
 
Even from afar, I could see he was blushing. Ignoring that I just readied myself for the shoot, but he suddenly walk towards me while staring straight at me making me uncomfortable. “Let’s take picture together” more than asking he was ordering.
 
Shrugging as in don’t mind he held the camera high and snapped our picture. The first picture of me and a man, but that picture was nothing we were not even close like some friend would take photos. “Let’s take another one” he ordered and in readied myself.
 
This time using the time he had before the picture snapping, he put his arms around my neck and he look at me making me blush.
 
SNAP!
 
“Thank you for giving me such beautiful photo~” he said and put the phone more like his phone back inside his pocket.
 
He handed me my phone which the wallpaper was already changed to his picture. A picture that wasn’t here, the picture was taken somewhere else. “I think you will need it soon”
 
“Why would i? AND WHY THE HECK YOU CHANGE MY WALLPAPER?” I yelled unsatisfied.
 
“That was my most confident pose though~” he pouted making me chuckled.
 
“Make sure you didn’t change your wallpapers” he added and I just nodded while sighing.
 
“Alright you sulky boy” I chuckled and my glance shifted to the clock.
 
“WE.ARE.SO.LATE!!!!” I yelled and held his hand making him run so that both of us reach the car fast.
 
But I never knew such thing could make someone heart fluttered.
 
[END OF CHINRU’s POV]
 
 
|.|T|W|I|T|T|E|R|@|L|O|V|E|.|
 
 
Finally we arrived there only to be greeted with a mad Yunho. Chinru quickly jumped out of the car and quickly run towards Yunho bowing without saying any words. “Why you both damn late?”
 
“I suddenly have a stomachache and she was stuck with me so don’t be mad at her” Yoochun interrupted.
 
“Alright…go and get you ready” Yunho ordered.
 
“Ohreum, quickly make her beautiful” ordered Yunho again.
 
Listening to him, she just did as he wanted. “But it’s not like we gonna use her that fast. She need to go through the filming and she will be used after the filming by that time the makeup will already melt” Ohreum try to advice Yunho.
 
“Alright….whatever~” Yunho hissed probably still mad at Chinru.
 
While waiting I could see beside me there’s two unknown man having same attitude like Park Yoochun; cocky and wearing sunglasses.
 
“Junsu-ah, the filming is starting!” the guy beside Chinru try to wake his friend up. “Junsu….”
 
So she already knew the sleeping guy name is Junsu. “Jaejoong hyung, already starting?”
 
She smile when the half-open guy name Junsu smile at her. “So his name is Jaejoong~” she look away.
 
“Hello, my name is Kim Jaejoong and this is Kim Junsu. We’re both Park Yoochun’s friend. Nice meeting you, Lee Chinru” the guy next to her greeted her that leave her at shock.
 
“You know my name?” Chinru asked them.
 
Both of them nodded. “From Yunho’s whining, we could clearly see you are the reporter-that-have-problem-with-time!” both of them chuckled making Chin embarrassment as they know her with that name.
 
“We are just joking, we actually know you from Yoochun!” the guy next to Jaejoong smile and stated that they were just joking.
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
PLEASE COMMENT & SUPPORT ME