Chapter 6

|.|T|W|I|T|T|E|R|@|L|O|V|E|.|
Finally everything ended smoothly and Chinru seems to be able to handle the interview impressively while Yoochun was doing fine with the shooting. She can at last have her rest for a while, but it was bother when Yunho come into the room with three other boys. Chinru quickly get up and show her respect to the people who was elder than her. “Anyeonghaseyo”
 
“Why aren’t you ready?” Yunho seems shock by the unready Chinru.
 
Chinru frowned. “Are we going somewhere boss?” she asked.
 
“I thought Yoochun already tell you about the outing tonight?” Yunho exchanges look with Yoochun.
 
Yoochun shrugged. “I thought I already warned her~”
 
She frowned even more, trying to remember if before this someone ask her to join in some outing with the cast. Suddenly someone else pop out into the room, it was Minyoung the co-star. “Chinru-yah, come on. I tell you in twitter didn’t I?”
 
She snapped when Minyoung remembered her about the message she left and now she even remember about Yoochun saying the same thing about having after party dinner with the staff member. She sighed in regret. “I didn’t bring money~” she try excuse herself.
 
“Don’t worry everything is on us” Junsu in.
 
Yoochun and Jaejoong mouth dropped open hearing that. “Yah!!! You’re seriously someone Lee Chinru for Junsu to spend his money on you” Jaejoong talk in disbelief.
 
“Is he that stingy?” Chinru asked looking at Junsu with weird expression.
 
Junsu scratched the back os his head feeling shy. “Don’t hear it, I always buy them food whenever I have time alright??” Junsu kick Yoochun and Jaejoong’s feet expecting them to go along on with the situation.
 
“Get ready alright?” Minyoung and Yunho patted Chinru and walked outside.
 
“Faster, we wait for you outside” the other also said the same thing.
 
She just sighed right after the room was left with just her. She knew she couldn’t runaway since Junsu said so, so why not just go along with everyone having the same dinner. “It sounded good though~”
 
Not wanting the others to wait for her, she quickly wash her face so that she would look fresh and not tired. After getting ready, she went outside the room and run to outside the building where she can clearly see all the vehicles already pack with stuff. “Go first…I’ll see you guys there” she try to convince them to go without her.
 
“How are you going there?” Yoochun yelled from inside the van, Minyoung was right beside him and beside her was Yunho, then Junsu.
 
“I’ll take public transport! It’s okay you guys go first we meet there” she yelled so that they could listen to her voice.
 
“Alright then, see you there!” Minyoung yelled and wave a good bye. So as the others.
 
 
|.|T|W|I|T|T|E|R|@|L|O|V|E|.|
 
 
“That was close…” she exhale as the vans were far from her view.
 
“I wasn’t interested at all” Chinru look up the night skies admiring it.
 
HONK! HONK!
 
She moves to the side when the car honk her and stopped right beside her. It was White Bentley. “Is it my luck today to be picked up by expensive car~huh?” she smirked.
 
When the window opens, the man quickly asked her to hoop in. So does her, doing what she had been ordered to do like a good dog. “Why aren’t you following them?” asked the guy, the car was pretty dark and Chinru couldn’t see the man’s face.
 
“I rather be in my own car” the voice answer; husky voice.
 
“You know what….you have a Siberian husky voice!” that blow it out, the man laughed so hard even hitting the car steering.
 
“Jaejoong, right?” Chinru asked the guy and he just nodded while still laughing.
 
“You’re so funny” he replied short.
 
“So you’re different then what I thought, at first why are you acting so cold towards me?” she asked out of the blue. Well it make her curious, back in the set he was like cold-hearted person but now it seems that he just not like that.
 
“That’s how people see me at first” he answered the question. “How come I never see you around before?” he added.
 
“I’m new at this job, before this I bet you know the reporting was suppose to be Hyorin but it was hell out of luck I get the job to cover SungKyunKwan Scandal thingy~” she explained to Jaejoong.
 
The talk went on, in just a few minutes they have become a good friends. Jaejoong was the type that always had in his mind ‘first-impression-is-important’. “Nice talking with you” Chinru said.
 
Jaejoong nodded in return. “You’re the same too”
 
“How long have you been friend with Yoochun and Junsu?” she asked not wanting the atmosphere to turn into silence.
 
“Since debut I guess?” Jaejoong answered unsure about it himself.
 
“That does not really answer my question but I accept it” both of them end up chuckling.
 
“Oh, by the way where are they going?” Jaejoong asked her. She was unsure, so she reach for her phone but Jaejoong was bit faster than her since his phone was beside him.
 
“Call him with my phone” Jaejoong handed his phone and was taken by Chinru.
 
“Another one Blackberry 9700 phone??? Just like me and Yoochun!” Chinru said it not noticing Jaejoong could hear it.
 
“You used Blackberry also?”  Jaejoong ask shifting his gaze to her.
 
She nodded. “Yeah, it seems that the three of us use the same phone. Just that you are not black, it’s white berry I guess?” she make a joke that received laugh by Jaejoong.
 
“Funny girl~aigoo….” Jaejoong messed her hair.
 
Hitting some button, finally she found Yoochun’s number and dialed it, she even grinned at the way Jaejoong save his friend’s ID ‘Yoochunnie’.
 
(Hyung, where are you?) Yoochun pick up the phone and confidently answered it expecting it was his Jaejoong that was calling.
 
“It’s me Chinru” she corrected him.
 
(Chinru? You’re with Jaejoong hyung?) Even not seeing Yoochun face she could imagine the shock face Yoochun had, just like her wallpaper.
 
“Yeah, where are you guys?” she asked Yoochun who can be heard chewing something on the other line.
 
(Gyeonggi-do) Yoochun answered on the other line.
 
“See you later” Chinru quickly hung up.
 
“Sorry for using it at long time” she apologized.
 
“Don’t worry the bill wont went up that bad~” Jaejoong assured her.
 
 
|.|T|W|I|T|T|E|R|@|L|O|V|E|.|
 
 
“Who’s that?” he pointed at Yoochun’s phone wallpaper of a woman smiling the flower field.
 
“Nobody important” he replied short and continued to eat.
 
“Who just call?” Junsu who was seating beside Yoochun asked him again.
 
“Jaejoong hyung~” he replied while his mouth full with food.
 
Junsu seems shocked. “He’s coming?”
 
Yoochun nodded. “Chinru just called wanting to know where are we” Junsu chocked at the words.
 
“Wait wait wait! Wasn’t it just now you say Jaejoong hyung call? But why suddenly it turns out to be Chinru?” Junsu asked not getting it at all.
 
“They are coming together” he continued to eat.
 
“Aren’t that going to created some scandals?” Junsu was being annoying right now, not wanting to give asking.
 
Suddenly both of their phone buzz, if it’s not message it’s probably twitter updates from the friend they have favorites and they will only receives notifications update of that person only. “Jaejoong tweet?” Junsu asked while Yoochun nodded.
 
mjjeje: currently driving to the afterparty, its cold so please keep youself warm.
chinchinRu2908: ….what should I do? Im stuck T.T
 
Both Junsu and Yoochun now shifted their attention towards their phone. Updating their status in twitter.com
 
0101xiahtic: Im feeling restless~~~~
6002theMicky: drive safely @mjjeje since theres someone beside you ~_~
jyunho25: better arrive her safely idiot!
SKKminyoung: where are them? @.@!
 
mjjeje: @6002theMickydont worry Im very skillful in driving~
chinchinRu2908: Ill be there in a short while.wait for me!!!!
 
6002theMicky: @mjjeje ITS DANGEROUS YOU UPDATING TWITTER WHILE DRIVING!!!!!!
0101xiahtic: @mjjeje drive safely hyung~
SKKminyoung: @mjjeje FOCUSSSS!!!!!!
jyunho25: @mjjeje make sure you arrive in piecesLOL
 
chinchinRu2908: dont worry we will be there in pieces right? *look beside* ^#^
mjjeje: Cassiopeia, you guys believe in my driving right? *chuckles*
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
PLEASE COMMENT & SUPPORT ME