Chapter 2

|.|T|W|I|T|T|E|R|@|L|O|V|E|.|
“I’m late……I’m late” Chinru kept on muttering the same words while walking fast to reach the tall building entrance. Not noticing that ahead of her was somebody talking to the phone looking the other way round.
 
BUMP!
 
Both of them fall on their and winced in pain. Annoyed, she gets up and cursed the guy who had black shade covering his eyes from her seeing. “Where are you looking old man!” she cursed.
 
The guy smirked and grin, unbelievable by what she just called him. “Hello there miss…” he stopped to glance at the pass the girl was wearing that had a name ‘Lee Chinru’.
 
“How old are you?” the guy asked, interested.
 
Chinru suddenly stammered. “Eiiigghteeen?” she frowned.
 
The guy jaws dropped open. “Wow, you’re so young! Aren’t you supposed to be calling me OPPA! Idiot youngsters” he suddenly raised his voice at his last words.
 
“I never know you’re THAT old” she chuckled getting the meaning that the men actually agree on her calling him an old man.
 
“What? I’m just 24, I’m not that old alright!” he replied her instantly getting her meaning behind the chuckles.
 
“Alright……alright ahjusshi!” she teased the guy. Curious about the time, she looks at her watch and her eyes widen.
 
“I’m sorry but I’m late……see you another time!” with that she run off inside the building.
 
 
|.|T|W|I|T|T|E|R|@|L|O|V|E|.|
 
 
She bowed 90 degrees. “I’m sorry I’m late” she closed her eyes waiting for the punishment.
 
“What are you still doing here? Aren’t you suppose to be leaving already with the crew?” Yunho panicked and start to dial some numbers.
 
His face was tense waiting for the other line to pick up. “Yoboseyo?” (Yoboseyo, Ohreum speaking)
 
Yunho asked immediately. “Where are you guys now?” (About that, I think we lost our reporter here. Do you know where she is boss?)
 
He sighed and look at Chinru who was standing in front of him looking blank. “Never mind, I’ll send her there” (Thank you very much boss!)
 
With that he hung up and wear his jacket. “You are so gonna get from me Lee Chinru~come on let’s go!”
 
Chinru bit her lips and run along with the chief editor. Inside the lift and finally at the car park, before entering his car she was froze looking at the beautiful Audi R8. “What are you waiting for? Get in the car!!!” Yunho order her.
 
Coming back to reality, she enters the car and they drove away. “I’m so sorry for troubling you!”
 
“You know what? You’re the first worker who makes me work hard. Yuri and Hyorin never even make me send them! You’re the first! You’re the first Lee Chinru” Yunho was complimenting but to Chinru it was like a death threat.
 
“Can I know what happen to them?” she tried to ask curious.
 
“Hyorin was lucky I didn’t fire her! Too bad for Yuri……” he smirked evilly.
 
Hearing the word ‘FIRED’ she quickly looks down afraid to look at Yunho. “Hey……what’s wrong?” he ask when he noticed.
 
“Please……please I need and like this job! Give me opportunities!” she begged him.
 
“Did I say I want to fired you?” he chuckles sending Chinru jaws dropped open and she shook her head smiling.
 
After one and half-minutes ride, they finally reach at the Sungkyunkwan Scandal shooting place. “Thank you~” she said before leaving Yunho behind to rush to the set.
 
 
|.|T|W|I|T|T|E|R|@|L|O|V|E|.|
 
 
She run to the set and quickly calls the make-up noona to ready her before the interview. “I’m sorry for being late” she apologized to her make-up nonna, Ohreum.
 
Ohreum just smile and shook her head. “It’s pretty common with newcomer. Did you have the script done?” she asked.
 
Chinru smile and nodded furiously; the script was done after she couldn’t slept until 3 in the morning. “I didn’t get enough sleep”
 
“Everybody please be ready in 2 minutes” the site manager yelled to inform us that within a few minutes we gonna be on air.
 
“Go! Faster~” Ohreum pushed Chinru outside when she is done with the makeup.
 
“Miss Lee are you ready?” the cameraman ask and she nodded. Behind the cameraman, there stood Yunho smiling at her giving her encouraging sign.
 
“Hwaitting Chinru-ah!” Yunho half-yelled.
 
“Cast please take your seat” someone order the cast to seat. They all could be seen dressed in old style clothes; like in the drama. It seems that Chinru was lucky to get seated beside someone who was cute, nice cheekbones and kissable lips. Next to him was, probably the heroine name, Park Minyoung. Beside Park Minyoung was the probably second main actor, Yoo Ahin.
 
“Hello, nice meeting you guys. My name is Lee Chinru, please take care of me” Chinru greeted them politely.
 
“We are going on air in 3………2………Que!” and they are on air.
 
“HELLO EVERYONE~” Chinru smile and start the interview section.
 
“Thank you for stay tune in SeoulScandal channel, and for today I’m here with the……Sungkyunkwan Scandal Main Cast~” both main cast and herself clap to lighten up the atmosphere.
 
“Please god……makes everything go smoothly!” Yunho start to pray looking at the nervous Chinru.
 
“We have Bak Moochung, Park Minyoung and Yoo Ahin to interview today” suddenly the cast start to burst out laughing except the guy seating next to her. Chinru was clueless.
 
She laughed nervously. “Did I say something funny?”
 
“Park Yoochun not Bak Moochung” with Minyoung repeating the name everybody laughed including the crew member.
 
Chinru just smile and look at Yunho who gave her a death stare and looking beside her even more furious looking eyes as if he had been slapping the soul inside of her. “I’m sorry~” she whisper.
 
“Okay, start with the interview” Chinru added. “Here we have some fans questions that have been pick up in the internet. You guys sure get a lot of questions but here is some that I pick out, 5 questions”
 
“I’m going to read it. The first one is directed to Park Yoochun-sshi; ‘I heard that you’re dating with your co-star, is it true?’ so please answer your fans question” Chinru smile and look at Yoochun.
 
Yoochun look at the camera and chuckled. “Are you guys crazy? Nobody want to dated some tomboy like her~” Yoochun joke around while messing around with his co-star.
 
“Second one, to you also. ‘What type of woman are you looking for? Is it someone like the character, Kim Yoonshik?’ there you go. Please answer”
 
At that time, Chinru noticed the glance that Yoochun was giving her from her toes right up to her face; at that time their eyes made eye contact. Chinru quickly look at the camera hiding her blushing cheeks. “Someone with a housewife image, someone who had her hair tie up high and the image her doing the house course is so good~” Yoochun reply to her question without looking away.
 
“Wow, what a high taste~” Minyoung his co-star commented on his ideal woman and Chinru nodded as if agreeing to Minyoung.
 
“Minyoung-sshi, this question is for you. ‘Are you looking for someone like Geol Oh?’ answer!” Chinru chuckled.
 
Minyoung look beside her and both of them laughed. “Ahin and me are just friend but being with him and thinking him as my ideal guy? That would be nice” they exchange stare and laughed making a joke to make people take interest in the drama.
 
“Last questions that is for Yoo Ahin-shi! ‘Do you have any girlfriend?’ Uuuuu~” Chinru suddenly excited hearing the questions.
 
Yoo Ahin looking and the camera and shyly shook his head. “I’m so lonely right now. Someone out there please come and be my love” the studio all burst out laughing.
 
While they were all laughing, Chinru noticed something. That guy, the guy that was seating beside her, Yoochun, the stare all this time was from him. Not even a second the stare stop, all this while the guy was looking at her and now only she noticed it.
 
 
|.|T|W|I|T|T|E|R|@|L|O|V|E|.|
 
 
The interview ended nicely, everything work smoothly without any mistake except she call the guy name wrong. Remembering what happen just now, she just laughed. “Lee Chinru-sshi?” suddenly someone called her.
 
She look behind only to find the co-star looking for her. “Yes, anything I can help?”
 
“I think I wanna be your friend, can I? Being artist make me so hard to have friend. So can you be one of them?” she smile and show her something.
 
“You play twitter?” she was amazed.
 
“I just joined and almost all of the cast here have it. So please contact me through here! Or you can give me yours” she held out her hand phone.
 
After pressing some button, it was done. “chinchinRU2908?” Minyoung asked her about the username.
 
She nodded. “Good one” Minyoung replied short and run to the set back.
 
 
|.|T|W|I|T|T|E|R|@|L|O|V|E|.|
 
 
Late that night, for the first time Chinru was excited to open her twitter account, after signing in, she quickly typed in the username Minyoung gave her and followed her quickly. Then she clicked on the @chinchinRU2908 and as she expected Minyoung has already mention her.
 
jyunho25 : @chinchinRU2908 hei, it's me your boss. did a great job just now^^
SKKminyoung : @chinchinRU2908 chinru-ah, you did a great job (^_*)
6002theMicky : @chinchinRU2908 hello (~,~”)
 
The third one make her curious, the second one was Yunho for sure as they chatted last night. She looked at the username it was 6002theMicky. “Who the hell is this?” sighing she just expect it to be a spam.
 
So she began to replied to who just mention her on twitter. “Hmmm……let’s reply to our chief editor first!”
 
chinchinRU2908 : @jyunho25 thanks for sending me in the morning ^#^
chinchinRU2908 : @SKKminyoung hello there, I can surely detect this is yours by only looking at your username. LOL^^
 
She then clicked the button HOME. It seems that Minyoung and Yunho already reply to her. “That is fast” she chuckled.
 
jyunho25 : @chinchinRU2908 idiotic lee chinru! and @SKKminyoung stop bothering her dongsaeng-ah!
SKKminyoung : @chinchinRU2908 @jyunho25 let’s go out on a meal together.
6002theMicky : @SKKminyoung @chinchinRU2908 she won’t reply to me*_*
 
Once again, the username 6002theMicky keep on mentioning her twitter but this time it added Minyoung. She was curious so she asked Minyoung about the identity of the guy.
 
chinchinRU2908 : @SKKminyoung do you know who is this username ? 6002theMicky......the idea of going out, on a meal? It’s pretty good idea.
 
She chuckled knowing that Korean have a tradition the maknae doesn’t have to pay for the bill so for sure she is going. And while she was happy, new tweet pop up. It was tweet from Minyoung replying to her.
 
SKKminyoung : @chinchinRU2908 @jyunho25 follow Park Yoochun, he also just made this thing. Username is : @6002theMicky
 
The tweet just now makes her choke on her buns. She coughed while reading it to confirmed what she was just told. “It’s that guy?”
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
RE-READ THE FOREWORD
I CHANGE EVERYTHING EVEN THE TITLE
SORRY GUYS
PLEASE COMMENT & SUPPORT ME