Chapter 3

|.|T|W|I|T|T|E|R|@|L|O|V|E|.|
She was wakened up by the house phone ringing that annoyed her ears. “Yoboseyo?” she answered.
 
“YAH! Lee Chinru, why aren’t you here yet?” Yunho on the other line yell like a lion.
 
“Ummm….what time is it right now?” she look at the red round watch in the desk and her eyes widen.
 
“I’ll be right there~” she hung up and rushed inside the bathroom.
 
After a quick showered she wore anything she saw infront of her eyes and run outside to the bus station. Now everything is done, she just needs to wait for the bus to come and pick her up.
 
She settled down at the bench and check her Black Berry phone if there’s any update in twitter.
 
6002theMicky: @chinchinRU2908 why won’t you follow me? I’m bakmoochung^^;
 
It was only the guy updating the twitter with her name mention in it. She tend to get annoyed when the guy actually told the whole world about her mistake. With annoyed surrounding her, she replied to him.
 
chinchinRU2908: @6002theMicky why do you need to tell the whole world MOOCHUNG -_-‘
 
Right after she had replied, the bus came right in time and she hoop on. Suddenly her phone vibrate, knowing it was actually a message from twitter alerting him that someone had actually mention or replied to her tweet and this probably the guy with the name Park Yoochun. She open up and saw two reply.
 
6002theMicky: @chinchinRU2908 I’m so sorry, wanna join the crew member tonight? your boss will surely ask you to come^_*
jyunho25: @chinchinRU2908 please be here already. you are needed here in daegu! I’m already at the set.
 
She skipped Yoochun’s twitter and focused on the replies below Yoochun, it was her boss. “Daegu? Is he crazy? How am I supposed to go there?” Instead of calling him , she replied to Yunho.
 
chinchinRU2908: @jyunho25 how am I supposed to be there? even right now, I’m still waiting for bus. Don’t make jokes in the morning please~~~~~
jyunho25: @chinchinRU2908 he isn’t there yet?
 
By Yunho question, she frowned and wiped her eyes seeing the screen. “He?” she cursed. “What does he mean by HE?”
 
Sighing she look up to the busy street of Seoul, to his curiosity a beautiful tinted Audi R8 stopped infront of the bus top. She cursed in her head, its bus stop not CAR stop. She glances to somewhere else but not to the bugging car.
 
Suddenly the owner of the car opened the window only to be replaced by  a man wearing black sunglasses in the already dark car cause by the tinted window. “Can Miss Lee Chinru stepped inside?”
 
Chinru was taken aback but just entered as she remembered that Yunho said something about someone picking her up in behalf of Yunho. “Can I know who are you first?”
 
“Enter first!” the guy demanded hiding his face in the shadows as if someone would jump inside the car and him if they knew who he is.
 
“Alright Alright~” she entered the car and closed the door.
 
“Can you open the sunglass now? Creep me out~” Chinru rolled her eyes and stare at the guy.
 
“Don’t remember me?” the guy asked.
 
“Whoever you are I DON’T KNOW YOU! So please introduce yourself” Chinru suddenly gets annoyed.
 
“I’m 6002theMicky” he replied fastly.
 
Chinru frowned not able to hear what he had just said. “WHAT?”
 
“I’m someone who just want to be close with you” he smile and drove away still with the sunglasses on him.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
RE-READ THE FOREWORD
I CHANGE EVERYTHING EVEN THE TITLE
SORRY GUYS FOR THE SHORT UPDATE
PLEASE COMMENT & SUPPORT ME