Chapter One

|.|T|W|I|T|T|E|R|@|L|O|V|E|.|
Entering the tall building with mixed feelings, I felt like my heart could pop out from my body anytime soon because everything was becoming real. Soon after meeting the editor, my dream of becoming a reporter will came true. “Miss…” the person who usher me called me when he noticed I was spacing out.
 
“Sorry….” I apologized to him for my mistake; not hearing what he said.
 
“At the end, turn right then you will meet the chief of editor” the man smile and bow to excuse him.
 
Walking few more steps, I finally reached to the front door of the chief reporter that has the power in this section. Being alone at that time made me nervous even more. I even hope that I could die now. “Enter please….” Voices of a man come from the other side of the wooden door.
 
Inhaling as much oxygen I can, I slowly turn the doorknob. “Sorry to disturb you….” I said as I open the door and looked down unable to make eye contact with the man in charge.
 
“YES! SHE THE MOST PERFECT” suddenly another voice greeted me in some unexpected manner.
 
I tilted my head when the entire serious looking old guy in the room nodded in some kind of confirmation. “Sorry?” I tried to ask.
 
“We should use her” somebody beside the old guy just now talk while nodding in agreement.
 
Confuse; I stopped all of them. “Wait, can you please explain why and what am I being pick on?” finally I can say a word.
 
“The new drama, Sungkyunkwan Scandal has made our company in a chaos this day. It seems that Hyorin is on her mc and we couldn’t find anyone to report for us on the spot on the drama making in two days more” the guy who explained to me look a bit depress and stress, maybe because of the problem he just said.
 
“You guys may leave……let me handle this” the guy just now assured them that he can handle it.
 
After all the old man leaves the room, the guy clears his throat before introducing himself. “Hello, my name is Jung Yunho and I’m the chief editor here”
 
Hearing the word “chief editor” make my heart stops. “Chiieeefffeedddiitoorrr~” I screwed up at that moment. It seems that I was not ready.
 
“Yes” he nodded. “You must be the new employee right? If I’m not mistaken….your name is Lee Chinru” he guess my name right after opening some folder. It seems to be my resume.
 
[END OF CHINRU’S POV]
 
“Congratulations, it seems that you has the job already and you’re only 18” Yunho smile and shake her hand.
 
“Ehhh?” Chinru seems dumbfounded.
 
Yunho chuckled by her expression just now. “I’m sorry it was so sudden. What happen just now…..you should already know that you have replaced Hyorin to do the Sungkyunkwan Scandal Special Interview with the cast right?” he asked her.
 
“Sunggyungwan Skandel?” she replied weirdly trying to get the title of the drama.
 
Again, Yunho chuckled. “Please make yourself comfortable, I’m not going to eat you” Yunho grinned.
 
Settling down in front of him makes her heart jumps. Now she realized how handsome he is. “I can’t disagree when the elders have made their decisions”
 
“The elders?” Chinru laughed on that. “Are you some kind of ancient drama freak? Why are you calling them the elders instead of the old guys?” she laughed while speaking.
 
“Don’t you think it’s too rude?” Yunho frowned. “But it seems like a good idea” both of them chuckled.
 
“Boss, Hyorin is here” the guy who usher her just now came without knocking the door that make the laughed stop immediately.
 
“Hyorin~~~~” Yunho fake a smile when the girl with a long hair, slim body and great jaw line called Hyorin entered the room.
 
“Is it she?” Hyorin pointed at Chinru who was seating the black round chair.
 
“I’m….i’m sorry alright! It seems that they want this girl to do the interview instead of you” he smile and tried comforting her.
 
Hyorin sobs. “But….but….how did she get picked?”
 
Yunho shrugged. He look at Chinru hoping to get some great idea to lie at her. But Chinru just couldn’t think anything.
 
“LISTEN!” Hyorin suddenly scream. “Don’t think you’re someone who can replace me in this company….you just another trash” with that she left the room.
 
“Wow….i just makes myself an enemy when I just am getting started here” she sounded sarcastic.
 
“Don’t worry; Hyorin is probably welcoming you…in her own weird way” Yunho smile half-heartly.
 
 “When can I get started?” Chinru tried to ask.
 
“As soon as possible, prepare a script for the interview” Yunho ordered her, suddenly looking very serious and full with charisma.
 
“Can I know who I am interviewing?” a fool question that make Yunho’s mouth open wide.
 
“Have you watch the KBS drama ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’? Let it go….do you even know the cast name at least?” Yunho look at Chinru with hope that she at least knows the cast name.
 
“I’m not a television girl type” that replied make she felt Yunho, her chief editor disappointment.
 
“Here, write down the name of the people i’m about to say” just as Yunho say the word, Chinru already held pencil and small notepad at her hand.
 
“Park Yoochun” Yunho give out the first name.
 
“Bak Moochung” Chinru repeat slowly like a whisper while writing on the pad.
 
“Park Minyoung….” Yunho looked at Chinru who was writing down everything that came out from his mouth. Secretly, he just smile.
 
“Park Minyoung~” she repeated.
 
“Yoo Ahin” he smile at the last name.
 
“Yoo Ahing~” she repeat just like before.
 
“Finish already, that the main cast and the people you will be interviewing tomorrow” Yunho informed her.
 
“TOMORROW????? I thought I heard in two days before?” she frowns.
 
“Changing plan, it will be tomorrow. Hyukjae informed me already, so make sure you started making the script now or you would never have any questions tomorrow. Ask them more about love!!” Yunho actually give her a pin point what to ask tomorrow.
 
“I’ll be leaving and readying the script now” with that she left.
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
TO BE CONTINUED
PLEASE DO CONTINUED SUPPORTING ME
COMMENTS ARE LOVE