Mistake

Kitty Cat

Ever since then Chanyeol had complications we Shina.They were always arguing for god knows what.Says that Chanyeol is too caring of Baekhyun and all the problems that Baekhyun could have caused if they had a child.Baekhyun was happy that Chanyeol actually stood up for him and at the same time disappointed that Chanyeol doubted him.

How could he.......

Weeks passed and Shina came up with a reason that she needed some "space" from Chanyeol.Chanyeol however didn't take this news greatly.He started drinking heavily,coming home late and left his work piled up at the office.On a stormy night,Chanyeol came home,slamming the door open,awaking Baekhyun.He dashed out to see what was happening.His heart broke,seeing the state that Chanyeol was in.He closed the front door and walked slowly toward him.

"Channie are you ok?"

"GO AWAY! It's all your fault!"

"Channie......"

"Tell me Baek what did i do to deserve this.Why me?Things were going so well"

"I'm sorry Channie,I'm sorry"

Baekhyun carried Chanyeol to his bedroom afterwards.As he laid Chanyeol on his bed,he mumbled ,  "Shina,Shina.....I'm sorry...."

He could only his head and lulled him to sleep.As he got up,he was suddenly pulled back,landing right above Chanyeol.His heart was beating fast.

"Channie,are you awake?"

He was flipped over and pinned right under.Chanyeol leaned closer,staring straight into his eyes.Baekhyun widened his eyes as his lips touched his.As it deepened,Baekhyun was lost in bliss.It was a dream come true.That night Baekhyun  spend it with full of pleasure.

The next morning,Baekhyun rises early,erasing all traces of him and what they did in Chanyeol's room.He stood long under the cold shower,calming his mind and reminiscing the moments that will never come by again.Breakfast however was awkward.It was a deafening silence until Chanyeol coughed and Baekhyun took water for him.

"Say Baek,what happened last night?"

"....Y-You were d-drunk and came home late and then I-I-I took you to your room"

"Oh....." why is he stammering..

Silence filled the room again.

That day Chanyeol decided to finally go to his office again,deciding to not let his problems affect his work.He also thought that Shina would come around soon.He was positive that their love was strong enough to overcome any obstacle.

Baekhyun was just staring at the TV screen blankly.The ring of the phone startled him and he went ahead to pick it up.

"Hey baek,you ok?"

"Lu....."

"Hey,what's wrong?"

"Lu.....*sobs*...help....*sobs*...."

"Hey,hey i'll be over soon ok,don't cry"

Sure enough 10 minutes later he arrived.He dashed in. Once he spotted his poor baby miserable state,he threw his belongings onto the couch,hugging baekhyun,comforting him.

"Hey,Baek,tell me what's wrong.Wait...why do you smell a lot like Chanyeol?"

At the mention of his name Baekhyun burst into tears,making Luhan panic.

"Don't cry,please don't cry"

"Lu,what should i do?Chanyeol and i,we-we-we did it"

Luhan only hugged him closer.

No words were exchanged between the two friends for the next few hours.Luhan understood Baekhyun and Baekhyun was thankful for that.

"So,does he know?"

"No,he was drunk"

"Oh my god,Baekhyun"

"It's ok though,i was able to help him at least.He can use me however he wants cause i love him.I'm just shocked that's all,afraid that he'll hate me"

Luhan's heart breaks at this

"If he hates you then he's the most stupid person i've ever met and if he does i'll make sure to give him a piece of my mind"

Baekhyun chuckles at that.

"Now there's the Baekhyun i know.All happy and giggly.Why don't u go freshen up and we'll watch a movie after?I brought your favourite DVDs and ice cream~~"

Baekhyun then skips to the bathroom feeling all happy once again.Luhan sighs heavily,feeling sorry for his little friend.

At the office

Chanyeol couldn't concentrate on his work the whole day,despite that being the his goal for today.Memories of the previous night keep flashing in his mind.

Sweet,plump lips

Beautiful voice

Smooth,silky skin

......Uggghhh,Chanyeol get a hold of yourself.....

Deciding that he could not do anymore,he headed home.

At home

When Chanyeol opened the door,the sight pleased him.Baekhyun was constantly laughing at how silly the characters.How he missed that smile of his.Luhan noticing the presence of Chanyeol,nudged Baekhyun causing him to turn finding Chanyeol there staring at him.

Like a deer caught in the headlights,Chanyeol froze.Luckily Luhan was there to break the silence.

"If you guys are done staring at each other,i'll be heading now"

"What....ah...yeah....bye"

"See you soon luhan,come play with me again~"

Silence filled once again and this time it was Baekhyun's turn to break it.Chanyeol was lost at the sight of Baekhyun's lips.

"Channie??Channie!!"

"Huh....ah...yes?"

"Did you hear me?"

"......."

"I said dinner would be ready soon why don't you go ahead and rest first,i'll call you when it's done"

"Uh....yeah....sure.....thanks.."

Baekhyun was weirded out by his behaviour.Dinner quickly went by and Baekhyun was doing the dishes.Chanyeol was sitting in the living room,observing him.Deciding that things couldn't go on being awkward like this,Chanyeol called Baekhyun.

"Look Baekhyun....."

Channie never calls me that before....

"Whatever happened last night.....it-it was a mistake.I didn't mean for it to happen.I thought you were Sh-Shina.So....let's not make things more bad between us and forget it.Yeah?"

He thought I was Shina?

Even though Baekhyun had an idea of it,hearing it directly from his mouth hurts even more.He looked down,letting his hair cover his face,not wanting Chanyeol to see his eyes getting glassy.He held it in.

"I-I-I understand.If that's all i'll go to my room now.Goodnight"

Baekhyun quickly dashed into his room,sliding his back down the door of his room,letting out all of his feelings.

A mistake....that's all i was to him.A big fu**ing mistake.Why are you so stupid Baekhyun,why......

As if fate was playing a game.....he heard Chanyeol

"Shina,what are you doing here"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,i finally updated after so long,decided i needed a break from school work,so here i am.Hope you enjoyed this update and do loom forward to the next update.Thanks~~~

See you soon  ♡ 3♡

p.s. do comment and share your thoughts