Sick

Kitty Cat

That day when Chanyeol got home,he was searching all over the house for Baekhyun.

Where did he go?

Mew.....mew

"Baekhyun is that you?Where are you?"

Chanyeol continued to follow the voice until he came to a stop at his living room.He looked under the sofa and saw little kitty Baekhyun all curled up under there.Chanyeol dragged Baekhyun out from under the sofa since it didn't looked like he was getting out any sooner.

"Hey Baek,what were you doing under there?Most importantly why are you in kitty form?"

Baekhyun continued meowing.

"You ok?"

Something's not right.Not to mention his body is feeling a little hot.

Chanyeol called the only person he knew who had experience with cat boys.Sehun.Sehun had been his best friend since he was young.Sehun became the head of a large hospital while he became the CEO of a large company.They both had branches all around the world.Since they were like brothers,they introduced their cat boys to each other and as expected,Luhan and Baekhyun became best friends.No one knows what's going on in those pretty little heads of the cat boys.Ever since then,Chanyeol has been relying on Sehun on anything related to Baekhyun since Sehun was more experienced than him.

"Hey Sehun,it's me Chanyeol"

"What do you want.You better have a good reason for calling me during my nap time"

"It's Baekhyun.I think there's something wrong with him"

"What do you mean there's something wrong"

"I don't know.Could you come over and check him?"

"Fine I'll be there soon.Give me 10 minutes"

Chanyeol was pacing around near the entrance,anxiously waiting for Sehun's arrival.When the doorbell rang he quickly ran to open door.He pulled Sehun in,completely forgetting about the open door and the other being.

"Hurry up and check him.I think it's gotten worse"

"Woah,relax man.Things don't just happen.I need time too,to check him and analyze the problem"

Minutes later.

"Seems like he has quite a high fever.It's not good for his body if he keeps going on like this.Luhan."

"Yes?"

"S**t.When did you come"

"Um....I was here the whole time.Next time please don't forget to close the door Chanyeol"

Chanyeol could only scratch the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Luhan,I need you to take Baekhyun to Chanyeol's bedroom and help him change into his human form"

"Ok"

Just when Luhan was about to pick Baekhyun up,Baekhyun hissed as loud as he could with all his energy.

"Why what's wrong?Luhan?" 

"He said he doesn't want to go to that room"

"Why?Chanyeol, have you not been cleaning up?"

"I'll have you know that even though I'm a busy man,I do clean up occasionally"

"Never mind,just take him to the guest room then"

This time Baekhyunn let himself be carried.At the guest room,after helping Baekhyun change,Luhan asked

Baek,I need you to tell me.What did you mean by filthy?What did that b****rd do in that room

He was there Lu,with a girl.He did that with her on the very bed that I have shared with him for the past years.It hurts Lu.It hurts.

Luhan hugged Baekhyun tightly as tears stream down both their faces.

It's gonna be ok,I'm sure

Hearing the creak of the door,they both pulled away from each other

"Are we interrupting something?"

"No you're not"

"Chanyeol,here's some medicine for Baekhyun's fever"

"It's fine,I still have medicine from when I was sick"

"It's not the same,this is specially made for hybrids.You can't mix it up ok?"

"Thanks man"

"And Baekhyun please get plenty of rest.No stress or heavy work,you hear me.Well then,if that's all then I'll be taking my leave.Come on Luhan let's go"

Luhan gave Baekhyun one last hug before going.

"If you ever have any problem,just call me"

Baekhyun could only nod.After they left,Chanyeol came and sat by Baekhyun.

"Baek,is there anything you're hiding from me"

Yes

"No,why do you ask?"

"Nothing,cause it just feels like it.Besides you're not you these past few weeks.If you have anything that's bothering you,just tell me ok"

It's easier said than done Channie

"Ok"

"Anyways,go to sleep you'll need plenty of rest to get better.When you're better I'll spend some time with you.It's been a while hasn't it.Go to sleep,I'll be here when you wake up"

With that,Baekhyun drifted off to sleep,hand in hand with Chanyeol while hearing his calm and charming voice.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back at home

Sehun and Luhan were cuddling on the sofa when Sehun asked

"Hey Lu,why were you crying with Baekhyun back then?"

"No I wasn't"

"It's no use lying to me.You may fool Chanyeol,but not me.You can't lie to me"

"It's Baekhyun"

"What's with Baekhyun?"

"He's hurting"

"What?"

"Chanyeol,he doesn't know about Baekhyun's love for him and now he's got a woman.They did it in his bedroom"

"So that's why Baekhyun didn't want to go to Chanyeol's bed.I swear,that guy is so dumb,sometimes I wonder how he could be so successful.I mean it's so obvious Baekhyun loves him,he's probably the only one who doesn't notice."

Sehun gave Luhan a peck on the forehead,"Don't cry my love,everything will be better"

Luhan just smiled.I hope so.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

So here's another update.Hope you enjoy reading the story so far.The slanted words are indicating that it's a monologue and if you have trouble reading the conversation between them do tell me and I'll try to improve.Comments and feedbacks will be deeply appreciated.   XD