Girlfriend

Kitty Cat

Today was just a normal day like any other day.Waking up early,making breakfast for chanyeol,preparing his clothes and waking him up was a normal routine.What baekhyun didn't expect was to smell another woman's scent on chanyeol when he got home.He tried asking chanyeol but he just brushed him off saying it was just a perfume that he tried on.Baekhyun was hurt knowing that chanyeol,the guy who he trusted and truly love would lie to him.That night he couldn't he sleep well.

The next morning  woke up with bloodshot eyes.He couldn't sleep knowing that chanyeol him.What's worse was that chanyeol stayed up late texting someone and was laughing.It only made baekhyun wondered more,who that person was.This continued on for a few days and baekhyun's question was finally answered.Kim Shi Na.Chanyeol's secretary.Baekhyun never liked that girl to be honest.He visited chanyeol's office a few times and that woman always wore revealing clothes in attempt to seduce  to the extent that baekhyunchanyeolbaekhyunke killing her.Chanyeol however was not affected by her at all.Today however,chanyeol has brought her home.They were walking hand in hand towards his direction.

"Baekhyun,this is shina,my secretary and girlfriend"

The one word that baekhyun was hoping not to hear.Girlfriend.

"Shina,this is my pet cat and also my best friend,baekhyun"

The words hit him hard.He smiled sadly and thought how pathetic he was to think that chanyeol would even think of him as someone special.A pet and best friend,that's all he was.

"Nice to meet you baekhyun"shina said and smirked,unnoticed by chanyeol

At that moment baekhyun could only clench his fist and grind his teeth.He felt like slapping her.However,so as to not disappoint chanyeol,baekhyun held it in and shook her hand. 

"Nice to meet you too shina-shi"

"Please,drop the formalities"

"If you say so,shina"

Chanyeol was smiling happily,observing their conversation.He was glad that they both got along well.What he didn't know was that an internal war was happening between them.