Fiancee

Kitty Cat

That day was the worse day for Baekhyun himself.He cried and cried till his eyes were swollen.Luhan,his best friend stayed with him trying his best to comfort him,but it's not really working.

Earlier that day

Baekhyun was just minding his own business,going about the house and doing whatever it is that he usually does.While he was cooking he suddenly heard the door clicking and looked at the clock.

Why is he back so early?

True enough,when he turn around,he saw Chanyeol rushing into the kitchen.

"Why are you back so early,Channie?"

"Baek,I need you to help me"

"What is it?"

"I need you to cook one of your special dishes for me and bake a super delicious cake.Can you do that for me?"

"Of course,but why?What's the occasion?"

"You'll know soon enough"

"Oh,okay,sure I'll get it done"

While Baekhyun was cooking,he heard Chanyeol talking over the phone.Soon enough the whole house was busy.People were moving tables and chairs,decorating the house and setting up a buffet.

Wow,there must be a huge party going on today

Luckily Baekhyun could get the cooking done in time.He set the triple deck cake on the table together with his special dish.Of course both were Chanyeol's favourite.Before he could go back to the kitchen to clean up,he bumped into Chanyeol.

"Hey,baek.You done with the food?"

"Ya,it's on the table already"

"Thanks.Oh and one more thing after you clean up the kitchen,could you just stay in your room until this party ends"

"Why?"

"I don't want them seeing you.You know there'll be some really important people coming over"

"Yeah sure"

Outside he was smiling,inside he was breaking

Face it Baek,you're an embarrassment to him

After cleaning up,he went to the guest room,now his bedroom,to clean himself up.Although he was inside,he could still hear everything that was going on outside.Then,he heard the speech made by Chanyeol,that he wished he had never heard.

"Tonight is a special night.It's not just a normal party but a special one.I would like to take this moment to invite my beloved Shina here with me"

He hear some applause,and the next line was what that pulled him apart

"Shina,would you do the honour of becoming my fiancee?"

"Oh yes Chanyeol,of course I would"

Loud applause could be heard,it was a joyous occasion for everyone except him.A knock on the door was heard.

"Baek,it's me Lu.You okay?"

Present

"Baek,it's not worth it to cry so much over a jerk like him"

"You don't understand Lu,it hurts.It hurts so much that I could die.What does she have that I don't?"

"You're better than her Baek,trust me.It's just that he's too blind to see that"

After that night Baekhyun was not himself anymore.He wasn't as cheerful as he was anymore.Now that Shina has moved in with Chanyeol,what once used to be his and Chanyeol's bed is now hers and Chanyeol's.Baekhyun would wake up really early and cook Chanyeol and her fiancee breakfast and then locked himself up in his bedroom again.This was now his everyday life.Chanyeol who noticed the change in Baekhyun was worried.He tried to confront Baekhyun but considering he doesn't come out of his room,Chanyeol couldn't.

So Chanyeol woke up early one day and he was lucky enough to see Baekhyun in the kitchen.He was eating and there was a pot left for him and Shina.

 "Hey Baek,can we talk?"

Baekhyun was shocked to hear Chanyeol's voice that he dropped his spoon into his bowl.

"What is it?"

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"No,I'm not"

"If you're unhappy about something please tell me.Was it something I did.If so,then I'm sorry"

"No it's not you.You did nothing wrong"

"Then what is it?"

"Nothing"

"Baek,look at me when we're talking"

Chanyeol lifted Baekhyun's chin.Dark circles could be seen and this broke Chanyeol's heart.Baekhyun turn his head away from Chanyeol and got up from his seat,but before he could move,Chanyeol hugged him from behind.

"Please Baek,don't run away from me anymore.Please"

This brought Baekhyun to tears.He was trying so hard to hold it in.Not being able to endure it anymore,Baekhyun turned into a cat and escaped to his room.Before Chanyeol realized Baekhyun was already back in his room with the door locked.What made him even sad was that Baekhyun had become too skinny for his liking,he lost so much weight.Chanyeol slowly walked to Baekhyun's door and placed his hand on it.

"I missed you.I missed us.Please"

Behind that very door,Baekhyun was crying.

Unknown to them,one woman was watching all of this quietly with hatred.

____________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for not updating for quite some time.I was really busy with exam week and a bunch of school work that I couldn't really find the right time,but I hoped you guys enjoyed this update and please tell me about your thoughts of this story

Byeeee,c u soon