Misery

Kitty Cat

Warning,I used a lot of the word "b***h".Don't read if uncomfortable.If not enjoy.  XD

 

 

As days went by,Shina came and visited more and more often.She even came and dared to look around the house and even cooked dinner but of course being a b***h she is,she didn't cook any for Baekhyun and so he was forced to go out and looked for his own food.Chanyeol however,took the situation differently.Firstly,he was pleased to see what Shina had done for him,he was literally glowing.

"Oh please.A meal like that.I could have done better.I even baked a cake and cooked a feast.How come I didn't get that reaction."was what baekhyun thought.

Secondly,Chanyeol didn't stop him from going out or even asked him where he was going.Not even a "Come back home soon" or "Be safe".Nothing.When Baekhyun came home,it was midnight.The house was dark.He must have went to sleep,baekhyun thought.He went to the refrigerator to get a glass of milk and spotted some leftovers.Curious as to how her cooking tasted,he took a spoonful of it.

Bleggh,yes he spitted it out.More like vomited it.

"Poor channie.He has to eat this?Don't worry channie,baekkie will cook a delicious breakfast for you tomorrow"

And so baekhyun went up to sleep.His steps halted.Was that a.....?It can't be.He continued walking up the stairs.His steps were heavy.As he got closer to the top,he could hear...moans....a woman's one at that......coming from his and chanyeol's shared bedroom.His nightmare came true.He ran to the guest room and slammed the door shut in hope they would hear and stop all of it.But that didn't really help as the guest room was not that far from Chanyeol's bedroom.If the slamming did anything,that was only making things worse.Instead of stopping,the moans only got louder.It was like that b***h knew and did it on purpose.Baekhyun tried everything to cover out the sounds.That night,Baekhyun cried himself to sleep.

The next morning,Baekhyun woke up early with bloodshot eyes.He couldn't sleep and even though he was mad at them,he still loved Chanyeol,and so decided to fix a breakfast for him.Of course he only cooked for him and Chanyeol,not forgetting to throw out the leftovers from yesterday's dinner.Never in his life would he dream of enjoying that b***h's cooking or even cook for her.While he was cooking,he heard footsteps coming down.Of course he just had to turn around and see Shina wearing Chanyeol's shirt and arms linking with him. Ugh,get your hands off him.Baekhyun also made note to wash that shirt as many times as he should until he doesn't smell her on it.

"Mmmm,smells delicious Baek"

"Of course,it is a healthy and delicious breakfast.After all it is cooked by me"he said while smiling slyly at Shina.

"What happened to the leftovers?.......You threw them away!?"

"Oh,those were the leftovers?I didn't know.Well it did smell and taste rotten.So I just threw it away.I'm still a cat so my sense of smell is quite sensitive.Forgive me"

Feeling rage,Shina was about to shout back when Chanyeol interrupted "Ok,ok.Let's all enjoy breakfast together"

"But Chanyeol,I only cook breakfast for the two of us.I didn't know Shina was staying over"

"That's fine,she can just share with me.Right?"

"No it's fine.I'll just get breakfast on my way to work.Besides I still need to take a shower and change my clothes.I'll be late for work if I don't go now"

She gave a peck on the cheek and went up to change.They sat down and breakfast in silence.Moments later,Shina came down fully dressed.Before going out,she gave Chanyeol a full lip kiss,not to mention it involves the tongue and a moan came out.Baekhyun was eating in silence but deep inside,he was breaking.

When Shina was gone Chanyeol finally spoke "Hey Baek,you ok?"

No

"Yes,why wouldn't I be"

"I don't know,it seems like you and Shina have a problem"

I don't like her.Don't love her Chanyeol.

"Nothing's wrong we're fine"

"If you say so"

Baekhyun went to send Chanyeol off at the door.Before leaving,Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a peck on the head "Be good ok?".

Baekhyun stood at the door and wave goodbye to Chanyeol until his car was finally out of sight.Baekhyun went back in and shut the door.That's when he finally broke down.He cried out loud,letting all his feelings out.