Five: the hybrid

What's Rightfully Hers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"What the is wrong with you? You don't get to say anything in my love life! Screw you! What kind of an Alpha are you?"

 

It was intense, hearing Sehun speak so crudely to the phone to someone she didn't knew. She possibly shouldn't have cared enough, because that was his matter and she shouldn't be worried enough, especially since he gave her a reassuring nod every time she squeezed his hip. But she was dead worried; especially since he mentioned the 'Alpha' word. Whoever he was talking to was his pack leader, and Nari found it slightly disrespectful the way Sehun was speaking on the phone - if he was her Alpha, she wouldn't have said that. The alpha in her family was her father; but he had never used his Alpha strength on her before. He had told them he was a father before he was an Alpha.

 


"I don't ing care! I've already told you I would drop out the moment i find someone else. What the is your problem? Go to hell!" Again, Nari rubbed soothing touches on his back skin. Sehun breathed deeply from his nose, digging his hands inside of her hair to bring her closer. The mere though she was beside him made him relax immediately. Nari wanted to use her hearing to snoop into their conversation; but she didn't find it in her to do that. 

 


"I'm hanging up. No you stop it! I don't ing want to anymore! Can you be an understanding friend before an authoritative Alpha? Hyung! I said I'm hanging up!" Sehun yelled at the phone for one last time and smashed it close. He growled at the harmless device and literally threw it away in the wall two meters away from him. Nari flinched at the booming sound of the impact. She stared at Sehun, wide eyed as he seethed. He fluffed his hair in frustration; and before she can even ask him whats wrong, he decided to speak.

 

"That was Suho, my Alpha. He was furious about my rebellious acts. Apparently Suzy has been bawling her eyes at the sudden news of my new mate. He needs my return immediately," Sehun snorted in annoyance. It was supposed to be unattractive because it was a snort anyway, but Nari could not help but giggle because he seemed so darn adorable with the way he looked. He seemed about to murder someone if they just happen to pass by him. She rubbed his chest soothingly, and cooed playfully. He groaned at her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and pulling her into an embrace.

 

"God you are so awesome, why can't my dumb brothers see that.." Sehun mumbled into her shoulders, and Nari sighed in bliss in between his neck. So they were heading to his house to do the 'deed' but then Sehun got a phone call from a very angered Alpha who obviously heard the preposterous news of Him hooking up with a new werewolf girl with a vampire blood, in short; with a hybrid. Nari had expected them to react so violently to be honest; because she had already seen the way Baekhyun and Kyungsoo reacted - though Baekhyun's reaction was much more softer than Kyungsoo - she still thought the rest would react the same. 

 


"I don't really understand. What did Nam Suzy do in the first place? How come she got them wrapped between her fingers when i'm the real mate?" Nari sighed again, this time out of disdain rather than joy. Sehun felt her mood drop, and he squeezed her tighter in his embrace in reassurance. 

 


"Who knows whats going on inside her head? You know, i've always thought she was one of the sneaky type. She must have done something to cause such attraction in them. Do you even know this entire period with us, she has never even once slept with one of us? I don't know much since i have never initiated anything with her; but my brothers did. She always pushes us away, like she is hiding something.." Nari bit her lips in anger. She seemed that the only thing she actually heard is the boys initiating skinship with Suzy to the point of asking for discreetly. The thought made dry, her whole body shook, and unconsciously; her eyes colored deep red. 

 

Sehun pulled away from her, wincing softly when her fingers dug inside his skin painfully. He stared at her with a frown, and his eyes widened when he saw her deadly red eyes. He hastily stared down at , and fangs pierced her lower lips. He gulped, and softly wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

 

"Calm down, it's Okay. At least she didn't do it, right? They didn't know. They didn't know Nari," easily, her attention swiftly turned to the boy embracing her, and she sighed audibly; almost shaking in his arms from the suppressed anger. Sehun pulled away to kiss her softly on the lips, and she immediately relaxed between his lips.

 

"Can i sleep over? I kind of don't want to go to my house," he mumbled between her lips, and she nodded immediately without any further questions. It's not like she wants to be separated from her mate, from her only mate who agreed on her.

 


When they walked home together - Sehun went to collect his phone, the screen was smashed; and he told Nari he would fix it whenever he got the time, she told him he needs to fix his temper because it would lead him no where. He agreed softly, pecking her softly on the lips and telling her he would definitely sleep on the same bed as hers.

 

-

 


Peep. Peep. Peep.

 


Nari groaned, reaching her hand blindly to spank the alarm clock in her beside table. She turned around in her bed, wrapping her arms on the body of Oh Sehun who immediately snuggled his nose into her hair. Sadly, they did not mark each other last night. It was a relief her father agreed on his stay with his daughter. Except he requested a condition which was to never sleep with each other inside their house. Nari wanted to be sarcastic and tell him she cant sleep sometimes when he does it with her mother; but Sehun was there and she didn't want him to hear any gross stuff about her family.

 


Nuzzling her nose into his chest, she mumbled sleepily; her arms still wrapped tightly around his body.

 

"Wakey wakey; school is calling," she didn't want to wake up herself, so she didn't bother annoying him so much with her wake up call. She closed her eyes and enjoyed her time with him; her arms securely around him and her face buried into his toned muscles. She had given him some clothes from her father - who was annoyed when she requested some, but he reluctantly agreed when she gave him her puppy eyes and went to search for the smallest pair of clothes he has - surprisingly; her father's clothes were now filled with Sehun's scent - there was a faint smell of hers - and she would tell him to keep them because there is no way her father would take them back.

 

"Can we not go.." She heard his husky voice vibrate in her shoulders. She shivered in delight; and softly pressed a small kiss on his clothes chest.

 

"I have math project. Thats like mandatory so I have to leave.." She mumbled in his chest, causing him to growl softly when her breath brushed teasingly against his skin. 

 


"Can you just skip? It's only math.." Sehun mumbled back, gulping with closed eyes when she giggled between his skin.

 

"You better go!" She heard her father scream from downstairs; and she snickered amusingly while Sehun flushed in embarrassment. Sometimes he forgets her father is a powerful Alpha, which means his hearing are ten time sharper than his. Kissing him again on his chest; she sat down in her bed and started stretching. Her shirt lifted up slightly; showing the milky skin of her stomach. A small part of her mark showed, and she giggled when Sehun growled lustfully at her. 

 

 

"Get up you big baby; we have to go."


-


The way to school was calm. None of the two talked much. Nari was happily clinging into him with her head buried into his chest. He didn't pull her away because he silently was happy about it too.

 

Of course there were whispers, a lot of them. But the two didn't really care about it. The moment they entered the school; the entire school body turned their faces to stare at them. For once; Nari was scared, not because of the whispers of course that didn't matter to her whatsoever, but what really made her heart increase in fear was the immense power that radiated from the school's rooftop. She even heard Sehun hiss a small curse under his breath, and she knew something was wrong.

 


She stood still in her place, Sehun standing beside her with their gazes locked to the rooftop of their school. The students around them were still whispering, some were even giggling and talking a little bit loudly to be called a whisper. Nari didn't pay them any mind, even when she could smell two familiar smells of strawberry and hot chocolate from beside her - Baekhyun's and Kai's smell - because the presence of the power was too powerful to be ignored.

 


For the first time in her life; Nari met an aura that by far surpassed her own. Her sister Chearim can be a little bit powerful than Nari, but that was because she older and held much more experience than her. But this amount of power even surpassed her sister as well. The Alpha power was pretty evident as well, but there was no way whoever that was could be a normal werewolf.

 

Suddenly, a head was seen looking down at her from the rooftop, and at his sudden face; the whispers dropped and everything turned creepily calm. The boy - who emerged from nowhere - glared daggers at her. His stare was calm, collected and almost blank. He darted his beautiful brown eyes to Sehun and raised an amused eyebrow, almost too amused for her comfort. She gulped; and her heartbeat increased immediately when he jumped from the rooftop as if he didn't just jump from a four-story building. He landed gracefully on the ground, and a gush of wind spread all around the students and Nari when his feet landed on the ground. That was only the impact of his feet; what could he have done if he punched a wall?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter