Three: gorgeousness

What's Rightfully Hers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It was immense, the pain she had felt. Now? Now she feels like she doesn't even know the meaning of pain. It was all gone, like she haven't even been hurting in the firs place.

 

She slowly opened her eyes, frowning soon after when she was met with a white bright wall. Her home ceiling is pink, or rather her own room ceiling is pink. But white? White is the color of her bathroom walls, so for hell she isn't sleeping in her bathroom. Glancing at the side to detect the place she is in, she flinched and jumped three feet in the air. 

 


She sat up immediately, left hand reaching to clutch on her clothed chest. Now that she thinks of it, strawberry-like smell attacked her senses the moment she woke up, but she hadn't paid any attention to it. But oh boy, oh boy indeed because that was Baekhyun's scent. 

 


He was sitting in the chair beside her bed, his head resting on the bed she was sleeping on. His black hair touching her waist in feathery, teasing touches. Her heartbeat increased immensely, breathing turning rigid from the angelic face he was wearing. Who would have thought he would look gorgeous even by sleeping? 

 

A large smile appeared on Nari's lips. Unconsciously, she crawled towards him and softly raised his head to place it on her lap. He whimpered softly, but didn't seem like waking up soon. Instead he rubbed his head against her stomach heartily, making her smirk at his moves. He - unknowingly - started rubbing his nose against her belly button, taking deep whiffs from her velvety smell. He was not aware of what he was doing, all he knows is that her smell was addicting and he wanted to sleep to eternity with that position. Although his neck is turning sore and his shoulders started to ache, sleeping while sitting is surely horrid.

 


Nari pulled his head closer to her, not wanting him to face any difficulties in enjoying himself. Was she being selfish by feeling extremely happy no one was there to interrupt, or that his so called vampire mate isn't here to screech out at them? 

 


Nari bit her lips when his arms circled her waist, pulling her strongly towards him to devour her entire warmth. A soft yelp escaped her lips at the sudden pull, but she placed one of her hands on to stop herself. 

 

 

Baekhyun lowered his face to her lap then to her thighs, letting out a hearty sigh of absolute content. Giggling softly at his actions, Nari lowered her hand and started playing with his hair, earning a low growl from Baekhyun with a nudge of his nose against her thighs. She would be a lier if she said those actions did not turn her on. 

 


"Depressed.." A small sound of Baekhyun broke her out of her mind. She looked down at him in the same time to see him withdrawing his hands away from her body, lifting himself up to stare at her straightly in the eyes. Nari's heart increased not only at the small distance between them - and the fact he woke up out of nowhere - but because of his eyes as well. Deep brown orbs that made her shiver pleasantly. 

 

Something made her excited, knowing that Baekhyun had known he was in a hugging position with her two seconds ago but seeming to be uncaring of his actions. Is he going to accept her now? Did he really forget about everything he said? Is he really ready to open up a new page with her?  Baekhyun stared at her, searching in her orbs to see if she had payed attention to what he said or not. Obviously, with that distracted look upon her face, he knows that she haven't been listening to him. 

 


"Lack of sleep, fainting, dizzy eyesight... Those are symptoms of depression," Baekhyun spoke again, and this time Nari payed attention to him. It's not like he doesn't understand what she is thinking. Ever since he stepped a foot inside this place, he had been hypnotized by her face, her lips, her eyes and even her nose were so appealing to him. He would never tell anyone about how he enjoyed kissing them while she slept soundlessly. That secret was his to hold, his only. 

 


Nari titled her head to the side, confusion written in every one of her features. Baekhyun found her utterly cute, she isn't even in the same bar with Suzy. This girl in front of him was utterly gorgeous, Suzy stand no chances against her. Baekhyun was confused, confused by everything around him. He can't understand why this thing inside him was suddenly growing, he doesn't know why he finds this girl beautiful, he doesn't know from where the urge to kiss her, cuddle her and mark her came to him. He doesn't know anything! Isn't he supposed to be mated with Suzy? Yeah sure she isn't officially marked yet but she is his mate, he had known that fact ever since he saw her. Is something wrong with him? Is he supposed to have two mates? But he saw Kai by himself, he had been having the same eyes he had when he stares at Nari, the same longing, the same need and the same.. Love. 

 


Could it be that she is a fraud? Has she done something to him and Kai? Witches where everywhere, some did practice dark magic even if it's prohibited. Cases like his weren't ever heard of, but everything can happen right? The question is, is Suzy, his two years mate, the girl he shared everything with is the one lying? Or is it this girl, who he doesn't even know her name, but feel every kind of urges mates should feel against each another, is the fraud? 

 

It was clear in Baekhyun's eyes who the fraud is, he had to ignore the deep urges, he has been feeling about them with Suzy anyway. This girl must have done something to him, she is new; he had never met a hybrid this strong before, but everyone knows they are born with abilities that normal people don't, people like him don't have. She could have done anything to him.

 


"W..what are you saying?" Nari was confused herself; she doesn't understand the nonsense he was spouting. Why would she? He had spoken out of nowhere with a sentence seeming like it was ripped from the middle of a paragraph. 

 


"I'm sorry," Okay, where did that come from? Baekhyun hadn't indented in saying that but it just kind of slipped from his mouth. His heartbeats sped up, whats with him and blurting stuff in front of this girl? Is it her beauty? He had read something the previous day about men getting ten time stupider when facing a beautiful lady, is this whats been happening to him? But that post was from the humans, he wasn't a human; it doesn't apply on him too, does it?

 


"I don't understand.." And she really didn't, he was so confusing to her, like a big piece of puzzle that is hard to collect. He stared at his fidgeting feet, not bearing to have eye-contact with her for a long time.

 


"Is it me? Am i the cause of your depression? Why would I be affecting you so much? I already.. I already.." He already has a mate. Baekhyun bit down on his lips, closing his eyes in frustration because he has no idea what to say anymore. 

 


Oh, Nari understands what he meant. She had been going through depression these passing days, she already knows, it wasn't a secret. Yeah it was because of him, does he even has to ask? It's because he rejected her, because he picked his mate over her. Nari understands, he wasn't exactly in a very bright position. Nobody would want a random girl kissing the daylight out of him and claiming she was their mate when they already have one. But Nari is selfish, and she wants him all for herself. 


"What do you expect? Have you thought about it from my aspect? How would I feel when one my supposed-to-be mates is already mated with someone else? Not to mention a i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter