Six: whirlwind

What's Rightfully Hers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yoel, channie~" 

 

Nari kept singing his name softly, her legs walking in sync with his. Chanyeol was too busy arranging the books he had chosen from the library on his table, and Nari was too busy flailing her arms around him, wanting to catch his attention.


He was deadly annoyed; especially with the deep attraction he felt towards her which was wrong. The fact she was wearing glasses was making his knees buckle - the most attractive thing on a girl, is glasses, it makes them look smart and sophisticated according to Chanyeol - and he doesn't know how he should shut her up. She was glued to him, as if having Sehun wasn't enough to her she still wanted him as well. What kind of sorcery she was using? Chanyeol could feel the immense amount of power she had within her, and he was slightly terrified a wrong move from his beside would cause him his life. Unfortunately, Suho was not present, or he would be able to knock her down easily. 

 


"C'mon kitten, i know you feel this as well," Nari wrapped both of her arms around one of his arm, making both of their eyes to bulge. For Nari, he had quite the muscles in his arms, something she could easily feel. For Chanyeol; her s were pressed against his arms, and his entire body shuddered at the feeling of her precious gift rubbing on him - though he was aware she cared not - and he needed her off so he won't bounce on her. 

 


Wait a second.. Did she call him kitten? Chanyeol bit on his lower lips to suppress his growl. He is everything but a low cat! He is a furious wolf that can rip everything into shreds if he wanted to. But Chanyeol didn't say anything; he simply removed her arms from between his and easily sat himself on the chair overlooking the other students around them in similar position. Nari sat beside Chanyeol, scooting her chair even closer to his own - she ignored Chanyeol's sudden flinch - and rested her head on her chin, easily watching him with a sheepish smile.

 

 

Chanyeol started examining the books he collected, his mind easily drifting away from the girl beside him. He started to get immersed with the numbers around him, his hands working in fast speed as he took a paper and started jogging down notes. Nari watched him working with a smile, finding her face turning into deep red. She had always found hardworking smart boys extremely attractive, not to mention Chanyeol was abnormally hot - it could be the mating process, making her see those boys as hot as hell - and she was turning hot. The more she stared at him, the more she wanted him, the more she desired him. Nari her lips unconsciously, coughing soon after in embarrassment when she saw Chanyeol looking at her with a frown before turning back to his books.

 


"Are you going to start working or not?" His sudden question snapped her out of her daydreams, and she smiled sheepishly at him before twirling her body to face the table. She put on her serious I'm-working face on and started working. She took out her paperwork, and started writing down in a similar speed of his.

 

Chanyeol bit down his smile. She wasn't just beauty with glasses, she was hardworking as well. He was immensely by the thought and he wanted to rip his hair out. 

 


Splitting the books silently into two, Chanyeol gave a small pile to her while he took the remaining to himself. Nari didn't complain as he thought she would and immediately started going through the books.

 

For a second, everything was silent and everyone was working with hushed voices. Chanyeol smiled in content, thinking that he would totally get used to this quiet atmosphere. He started working himself, occasionally stealing glances at the overly close girl next to him. 


-

 

"I'm going to find another book, wait here.." 

 

Nari widened her eyes at what Chanyeol said, her heartbeat running wildly inside her ribs as she watched Chanyeol stand up and walk to the back, where old dusty books were stacked. Of course Nari wouldn't listen to him, now that she found a chance to lure him in, she wouldn't just sit in her place silently and watch as he slipped away from her hands. 

 

She hopped from her place as quietly as ever, glad that their math teacher took a small bathroom trip. She headed towards where Chanyeol went to, looking behind her to see if someone noticed or not. 

 

Thankfully, the shelf Chanyeol was searching some books in was deserted - the books there were old, and nobody would want to be covered in dust because of that. She was thankful of Chanyeol's hardworking self - she immediately headed to him. He was immersed in a book he was reading, his head slightly bend and his glasses were hanging on the bridge of his nose, threatening to fall. 

 


Her heartbeat increased, and the gesture was picked up by Chanyeol's ears. He snapped his head towards her, and his eyes widened when he saw the dark look in her eyes. Her aura was increased ten times, and Chanyeol felt like a predator was aiming up at him. He took a step backwards, his back bumping into the huge bookshelf behind him. His book fell from his hands, and Nari was glad she had this affect on him that he didn't even notice the book he was immersed with minutes ago fall to the ground.

 


Nari advanced at him hungrily, taking in her hands his collar. She lowered him down towards her - he was tall, very tall - and their breath collided. Surprisingly, Chanyeol didn't push her back, instead he had a deep concentrated look on her face, as if he too was devouring her in his thoughts. Nari sneakily trailed one of her hands to his exposed collarbone. Moving her fingers in sneaky walking gestures on his skin. She traced her fingers up, brushing them sensually on his neck all the way to his cheeks. Cheekily, she took off his square rimmed glasses and draped them on the back pocket of her skirt. Chanyeol blinked his eyes softly, adjusting to the sudden view without the medical glasses on. 

 


"Wait," Nari took off her own glasses as well, placing them in the same back pocket of her skirt before lifting her head and pulling on Chanyeol's collar in a sudden pull, making his lips fall in top of hers. 

 


Chanyeol's eyes widened, and heartbeat sped up in an irregular movement. Nari inclosed her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to have access to every inch of his mouth. She took some steps back with him until she was leaning against the shelf with him hovering in front of her. 

 


Nari felt some signs of pulling out from Chanyeol, hands pressed against her hips to break free. She frowned in annoyance, letting go of his lips to murmur.

 

"Suzy doesn't need to know, she doesn't need to know," Nari stared straight at his brown hazel eyes. He had a scowl on his face, and Nari thought he would refuse but surprisingly, he smashed his lips against hers, mumbling 'Suzy wouldn't know' under his breath.

 


Nari moaned sensually when Chanyeol on her lower lip, not giving her any time to adjust as he did the same to her upper lip. Chanyeol repeated the action, one two three and four times before biting on her lips for her to open . Surrendering, Nari parted her lips for him, and he hungrily shoved his tongue inside. He started strongly on her tongue, shoulders flexing at the effort he was using. Nari's eyes were shut close, making him devour her in the way he desired. He was after all one of her mates, and she knows no matter how aggressive they appeared, they will never hurt her. 

 

"Your mark Nari, where is it?" Chanyeol pulled from her lips almost unwillingly to mutter those, burying his face into her neck to play there. Nari panted heavily, the low husky note he was using made her stomach tingle, and she knows her mark was responding to his touches. 

 

When Chanyeol realized her dumb shirt was covering her neck. He straightened up, gave Nari a dark look as if saying this is entirely your problem - she admits she shuddered at the look - before he started ing her inner shirt's buttons.


"Oh shut up," he mumbled when she gave him a teasing look, cheeks coloring into deep crimson color when he realized he could wait no more. When the first two buttons of her shirt were opened; the sight of her cleavage welcomed him but Chanyeol didn't want that - though he was turning crazy the longest he stared - he wanted her neck and he didn't wait any longer before burying his nose into her neck, taking a deep shaky breath of her scent.

 


"Nari, your mark god damn it." He growled softly under her ears, giving her feathery kisses in that spot before using his tongue to her multiple times. Nari moaned again; her chest heaving up and down from the amount of pleasure he was giving her.

 

"Tummy, tummy tummy tummy," Nari mumbled heartily and wrapped her arms around his shoulder, pulling him more into her. Chanyeol chuckled darkly, his tone dropping into low and husky one that made her go crazy. He hardly on the vein of her heart just above , making her moan and heave and pant like he is doing so much more than that. Chanyeol sneaked a hand to her waist, that hand soon traveling to her bully. She let a loud groan when his hand hovered hotly on her clothed mark, and immediately she started ing her entire shirt to give him access.

 

She was stopped, however; by a panting Chanyeol who rested his head on her forehead, shaking his head tenderly at her. His brown chestnut hair was disheveled, which made him look extra beautiful to her.

 

"N-not now, not now god damn it," she knew he wouldn't be able to stop himself if anything to happen, and she nodded at him, buttoning her shirt back.

 

"Well.. How are you gonna touch the mark?" The way she asked him that so easily and without any trace of shyness made him go mad. His cheeks turned red, and Nari realized just now what she blurted, and her cheeks colored in the same red hue in Chanyeol's.

 


"With my way, Okay?" She nodded at him, and Chanyeol started kissing her on her lips again, parting her lips to have a second taste of . Nari groaned, her eyes shut again. She just kissed him seconds ago, but the feelings those kisses erupted were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter