Eight: un-kissed

What's Rightfully Hers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 
The darkness roamed the place. Eerie silence with a small almost unheard noise of a screech surrounded it. A young girl pushed her shoulder against the wooden door harshly, snapping it open with a squeak. She couched loudly - and horribly - when dust consumed her breathing lungs. She stared around the darkness, rolling her eyes annoyingly when she heard the usual screeching noise.

 

The cabin she was in was stuffy and small. Rotten scents were literally swaying in front of her in a form of vapor. She gaged at the smells, her vampire senses making it even worse and heightened. She should have been used to it; considering the fact she has been coming to this same place for a few months now. But this horrid smell can never get casual to her delicate nose.

 

She marched inside the cabin, kicking the thrown books and empty bottles with her legs furiously. A small sound of disapproval sounded from the far corner of the cabin, and she had to roll her eyes again in annoyance. That witch would never scare her; she has known her for the longest to know she wouldn't cause her any harm.

 


"Grandma! Everything is turning wrong!" She screeched, flailing her arms around her in absolute disdain. An old women appeared from between the dark corners of the cabin - it was mostly dark; the only sign of light came from the opened door she just came from - her appearance was not normal. She had long white hair that was slightly ruffled; her eyes were as dark as the darkness surrounding them. There were apparent fangs in each corner of , and she was hunched sightly from time. 

 


She walked towards the wailing girl, passing her figure to roughly snap the door closed behind her with an incoherent mumbles. The young girl turned to look at her grandma with anger oozing her body.

 


"I've told you sooner or later things would turn like this;" the old woman murmured in an ugly screeching sound, perhaps from the lack of fluids in her body or the fact she was just damn wicked that even her voice betrayed her. 

 


"It hasn't been two years even, this is way too soon," the young girl whined, and the old woman sighed at the girl's childish behaviors before heading to the middle of the room, where a huge bowl of ingredients sat there silently. 

 


The old woman took a hold of the wooden stick inside the bowl and started stirring the insides with soft murmurs. The young girl stomped her way towards her grandma; a whine in her voice.

 

"Did they all make contact with her?" The old lady mumbled; her dark kohl eyes staring deeply at the bowl that started boiling without any fire. 

 

"I guess; she had found them all in only two days. The last three she found had their eyes glowing like you predicted," the young girl's voice now held seriousness and nothing of the whines she had been emitting before. The old woman hummed; staring solely on the liquid inside the bowl that started glowing softly. Different colors started emitting from the bowl, and suddenly there was a picture of all the boys sitting in the living room with frowns upon their faces. Suho was holding a cell phone; and there was obvious distress on his face.

 


"I've warned you before we proceed into this. When they find their real mate, everything would start to change between you and them; all magic would be lost. You know that Suzy," the old woman sighed; waving her hands softly and the picture disappeared and blank dark view was replaced.

 


"But.. I didn't expect for her to appear so fast; is there anything I can do to change that?" Suzy begged, taking her grandma's long sleeve in her hands and gave her the most puppy face she can pull.

 

Her grandmother sighed audibly; taking her grandchild's hands in her hands before shaking her head softly.

 


"You could wait for your own mates to appear," at that Suzy flung her grandmother's hands away from her hands and shrieked loudly.

 

"You are useless!! I'll never let go of them; never!"


-


Nari yawned loudly in her bed; turning in her position so she can snuggle closer to Sehun's . She opened her eyes and yawned again, turning around her to see herself still in Sehun's room under the sheets. She blushed when she remembered what happened today but then bit her lips to stop the smile from appearing on . She scratched her neck softly; where a small eye of a tornado symbol was implanted in her skin. That was Sehun's mark; and it appeared on her neck when she finished her session with Sehun before she drops asleep. Sehun has a one similar behind his ears that has her own symbol instead, meaning that they fully finished the bond process and were officially mated couple.

 


She felt turn dry from thirst, and she remembered she was hungry before; hungry for blood. She concentrated on Suho's room to see if there was any noises coming from there indicating he is awake. Hearing nothing but the slow pattern of his heartbeat made her sigh; he was already in dream land.

 

She straightened in her bed; walking out of the comfort of the sheets and headed to Sehun's wardrobe. Finding a white T-shirt; she took it and headed for her underwear that were flung across the room. She put them on before throwing on the shirt on. She yawned thrice; and slowly headed downstairs to take a glass of water, perhaps a glass of cold water would make the thirst disappear. 

 


She froze momentarily on the stairs when she saw a hunched body on one of the stools. Kai had a glass of water on his hand that was lazily draped on the table; and he seemed to doze out as his head swayed from side to side. She giggled at the cute sight, and the boy snapped his head up at her direction with wide eyes. Nari's eyes widened when she realized he had heard her, and cursed herself for being loud.

 

She headed towards him slowly, noticing how his eyes roamed every aspect of her body as she walked. She heard the lump on his throat going down as he gulped; and she couldn't help but blush knowing he was lusting over her body. But thats completely normal; they were mates, it was completely normal to have such affection towards each other even if they refused to admit it. 

 


She opened the fridge that was awfully close to him and took the jug out. She headed towards him and snatched the glass teasingly out of his grip. He gaped at her; watching soundlessly as she poured some water inside before jugging the water in in one simple gesture. 

 


She returned the jug back to the fridge, and Kai unconsciously took a whiff of her smell; immediately gaging as he covered his nose in annoyance.

 

"You reek of Sehun!" He snapped; and she flung her hair cooly behind her ears, a teasing smile decorating her face.

 

"We are mated fully now, he has my smell too," Kai gaged at her answer, and watched as she plopped herself in the seat next to him casually. She send him a smile; and flirtatiously wiggled her eyebrows at him. 

 

"You jelly?" She mocked, blinking her eyes annoyingly at him. Kai growled lowly, pushing her forehead with his finger softly away, making her chuckle loudly at his annoyance. 

 

"You wish,"


"You know Kai, you and Suho are the only ones whom I didn't kiss yet," Nari bravely stated, turning her body so she was fully facing him. There was a smirk on her face, and that widened when she heard the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter