Four: Oh Sehun

What's Rightfully Hers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

"Hey.."

 


Handsome was an understatement. He was simply gorgeous, though he was looking at her with utter blankness. She wasn't really affected by it, for all she knows she hasn't been paying attention to his expression because he just had this affect on her. He was rather taller than the boy separating them - the overly angry guy who seemed to fool her with his fake innocence - and he was way too tall to her as well. It wasn't like the other boy wasn't so tall, but he was taller than her at least. She felt squeezed under his arms, especially when he didn't even remove his arms from around her body.

 


Though the boy holding her had wide eyes, this newcomer had rather squinted, sharp eyes. His orbs stared deeply at her, scrutinizing her entire presence. Unlike the three guys she had met, this boy's eyes actually glowed soft golden as he stared at her, and she felt a strange shiver of easiness spark in her body. He seemed a lot older than his real age, the fact she was able to detect this was because his aura kept on raging, telling her silently about the immatureness in him. His strength was now at bars with the wide-eyed hyung, and Nari knew he was using his ultimate strength. 

 


"I'm Nari," She kept on talking, eyes totally forgetting about the hot-head in front of her as they softly gazed at the beauty in front of her. It's not like she was favoring; in fact they were both beautiful in her eyes. It was just because this boy here was showing a tender and loving side as he stared at her - despite his judging stare - a side none of the three boys were giving her. 

 


"I'm Sehun," The newcomer spoke, and hastily took a closer step towards her. He looked almost hypnotized, and Nari was sure he indeed was.

 

"Sehun, knock it off!" Nari doesn't know why the wide-eyed boy had warned Sehun, it's like there was something both of them know that has something to do with her. The look Sehun was receiving from the older boy was intimidating, and Nari was shivering in fear and slight excitement. She no longer felt light-headed while being with two of her mates at the same time, she was rather quite excited and quirky. 

 


Sehun send an equally shivering glare and his golden eyes glowed harder. Anger seemed to be his worst trait and he doesn't seem the slightest worried. He took a dangerous closer step to his Hyung, and something snapped in her heart when she realized they were about to get into a heavy fight.

 


She wanted to move away from the wide-eyed boy to stop them, but the boy snapped his head back to her, a threatening growl escaping his lips from the bottom of his throat. He gave her a mean glare, a stare that made her purse her lips in disapproval. 

 


"Can you let me go?" She asked politely, and the boy seemed reluctant at the beginning, but then he slowly started to back away from her, his eyes still boring holes into her skull like she is going to bounce on him at any minute now. He knows how strong hybrids can be, he might be not so sure, but he doesn't want to confirm the fact upon himself.

 

 

"Thank you, now can you please tell me your name?" Nari asked politely yet again, trying to fix the wrinkles on her skirt softly with her fingers. The wide-eyed boy scoffed loudly, eyes rolling boringly in front of him as he crossed his arms above his chest. 

 


She squinted her eyes at him before looking at Sehun, his tough demeanor was still on his face, but his eyes softened the slightest when he saw the hearts in her eyes. Nari hopped towards him eagerly, standing ridiculously close to him that their breath mixed. Sehun's heartbeat sped up, not finding it in him to gulp down his saliva in fear she would notice, not like she haven't already noticed. She was glad she had this affect on him, it meant whatever she was feeling was real. 

 


"You are my mate, you know that right? Your eyes are chang..-" before Nari can even finish her whispers, her shoulder was grabbed hardly from behind, and she was twirled around in a ridiculously fast movement. She let out a yelp at the sudden touch, and she stared with wide eyes at the wide-eyed boy. He was growling low, his chest rumbling. His eyes were squinted hardly, and Nari knew he was angry.

 

"What bull are you spouting? You are not our mate and you'll never convince me otherwise," Nari didn't say anything about them both, she only implied Sehun was her mate. Something clicked in her head, was he trying to say it out loud to confirm it to himself? Was he really uncertain and slightly skeptical, but can still feel the attraction between them? Was he refusing to acknowledge the feelings they have for each other? Does he love Suzy that much? 

 


Her face fell, and a sudden searing pain spread in her chest. She grumbled softly, biting her lips to stop her pain from showing on her face. But she was in the presence of her mates, whether they like it or not, they will still feel the negative feelings she was feeling as well. 

 


Though the wide-eyes boy's eyes twitched - a sign of weakness - he did not do anything to save her from her heartache. Sehun though did not stop at the side watching as a wave of protection spread in his heart. He circled one of his arms around her waist from behind, twirling her back softly to face him. He hugged her close to his body with one arm - wrapped tightly around her waist like she will disappear if he didn't make it tight - he squeezed her into him, his free hand reaching to brush her hair away from her temple. He was very tall to her, so he found himself jerking her up so she would wrap her legs around his waist. She didn't even complain and immediately did so, wrapping her arms around his neck as she gave him permission to do anything he desired from her when she relaxed into his arms. 

 

His lips brushed softly against her temples, his free hand retreating back to circle it around her so she won't fall. She can feel the anxiety and sadness coming from the wide-eyed boy, but with those feelings came anger and refusal, the emotions that made her heart ache again. 

 


"S-sehun.. What are you doing.." The wide-eyed boy didn't know what to do beside watching his friend drink the scent of a girl that wasn't their mate. He had always known Sehun had his doubts about Suzy, being cold-hearted and an to her, but he never thought it was to this constant where he replaced her in a heartbeat. 

 


"Kyungsoo, go back to your fight," Sehun spoke with hoarse, lustful tone. Kyungsoo was surprised; it was the very first time Sehun calls him like that, without adding Hyung. It wasn't something he would do ever, so him doing it right now was strange. 

 

 

"But Suzy..-"

 

"I don't give a Hyung, go the away," the boy who was talking now wasn't Sehun anymore. He was only a mated werwolf who was very offended that someone had hurt his mate, even if it was one of his pack members, his friends, his brothers.

 


Nari waited for Kyungsoo to leave, the heartache that made her momentarily paralyzed fading away with him. She straightened in Sehun's embrace, cutting his sniffing moment - he was hogging her neck, it was a knowing fact werewolves preferred that area in snuggling - and hit him on his head.

 


He growled threateningly on her neck, and she rolled her eyes - she had to ignore the shivers of delight when his breath brushed against her neck - and brushed his hair soon after, bringing his head back to her neck. Sehun immediately relaxed again, his grip on her body tightening like he is about to explode before nuzzling his nose back to his now favorite spot.

 

"You shouldn't be so hard on him, he was probably just confused." Just because she had Sehun now doesn't mean Kyungsoo is any less of a mate to her right now. She still cherish him as one, and she would not tolerate her mates fighting even if it wasn't totally her fault.

 

 

Sehun sighed, letting her down on her legs but pinning her on the lockers. He reached one arm to drape on the locker beside her head. He looked at the ceiling, eyes slightly hazed with confusion. Nari found him extremely -able right now because his side profile was simply too gorgeous for words to describe. He especially looked hot with eyebrows furrowed in concentration. It was terrifying to her how she easily gets by her mates. He looked back at her, and the sudden snap of his head made her heart jump softly.

 

 

Sehun smirked, obviously hearing it before lowering himself casually to kiss her on the lips. It was surprising to her, none of the boys had made the first move; she had always found herself giving in first and smash her lips to them -ahm only Baekhyun ahm - but Sehun initiated it first, and she was extremely excited.

 


He lowered his other arm on the locker, and bend them inward softly to have better access to . Nari took a hold of his collar, pulling him even closer to her if it was possible. He bit down on her lips, shoving his wet tongue inside and played with hers seductively. His eyes were already closing with entire satisfaction. He circled his arms around her body, letting go of the lockers to hug her extremely close to him. He sigh in pleasure against her lips when she reached her tongue to his upper lip, moving her muscle down to his lower lip, not forgetting to brush his white, minty teeth as she does so. She softly traced her palm to his chest, rubbing on his clothed muscles tenderly in a circler movement. Sehun moaned in hunger, and let go of easily to snap his head to the ceiling with closed eyes.

 


Nari moved her arms to his waist, hugging him closer to every curve of her body before tracing kisses on his chest. Sehun growled softly, throwing his head on her neck drunkly and starting to give her feathery kisses on her exposed neck. 

 


Nari traced her lips to his collar-bone, giving him three hearty kisses before moving to his neck. He was bending down to kiss hers; but he was still taller than her even with his position. She tugged on his neck from the back, causing him to lower his head to her chest. He nuzzled his nose to her s, and Nari moaned against his neck before on the spot of his heart vein. She kept on nibbling, and that area until there was a big purple mark on his neck.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter