Chapter 9

Everything is flowing as if nothing happened.

“I am so disappointed in you.”

Seokjin blurted out, as he could not get a decent answer from Yoongi.

“I thought you were different from the punks out in the street when I first met you.”

 

Yoongi refused to look into Seokjin’s eyes.

He was too frustrated with himself.

He could not bring himself to say anything.

 

If he told Seokjin about J-hope, would Seokjin reciprocate the feelings to J-hope?

He would not want to do that at all, because he had not confident that Seokjin would reject J-hope at the first place.

 

 

He was not sure whether if Seok jin did have any feelings for J-hope too.

 

Yoongi could not accept the fact that he was facing that situateion in the reality.

He wanted to run away, away from Seokjin and everybody.

 

He did not want to know what would Seokjin do next if he told Seokjin about J-hope’s feelings.

 

 

HE . DID . NOT . WANT. TO . KNOW. IT . AT . ALL . COST .

 

Yoongi sighed.

He had made up his mind.

“Look, hyung. I’m sorry.”

 

 

Seokjun frowned even more, as he was did not really know what was happening.

 

 

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t hit J-hope at all cost…”

Yoongi gritted his teeth.

“I should have talk out with him…despite whatever he had done…”

 

Yoongi was practically muttering the last sentence, but Seokjin seemed to be relieved that Yoongi admitting his mistake.

 

Seokjin took Yoongi’s hand and gave it a pat.

“Go on and apologise to Hoseok. He’ll understand. I’ll make sure he apologized too!”

 

Yoongi and Namjoon looked at Seokjin in disbelief but both of them could not say anything to Seokjin.

 

Namjoon could not tell Seokjin anything as he knew he had no say in between them and Yoongi was not even putting in any effort to let Seokjin understand the whole situation.

 

As for Yoongi, all he could do was to swallow the frustration down his throat and node his head in agreement.

 

“Okay, come. Time to reconcile!”

Seokjin was all smiles, which made Namjoon worried even more.

 

--

 

“Hyung, you will understand us right?”

Jungkook asked meekly.

 

“Yeah… I understand…”

J-hope replied.

He knew Yoongi liked Seokjin from the start.

 

The door opened. Yoongi, seokjin and namjoon walked out of the room with an awkard atmosphere.

 

Seokjin looked as if he was on cloud nine, Yoongi looked as if his body had just ramed across by a truck and Namjoon, yeah the worst, looked as if he wanted to puke anytime.

 

“Go on!”

Seokjin gave Yoongi a light push at the back.

 

The quartet was confused and could understand the situation but they could tell the reluctance in Yoongi’s face.

 

“I’m …. Sorry.”

Yoongi gritted his teeth.

“… for hiting you.”

 

The quartet gaspsed.

Did they heard wrongly?

Why did Yoongi even apologize when he was not even in wrong?

 

“Hyung… I..”

Before J-hope could even continue, Seokjin claped happily, interrupting him.

 

“That’s great! Now, J-hope it’s your turn to apologise.”

Seokjin urged J-hope to apologise too.

“You must have did something terrible to Yoongi, or else he is a person who rarely use fist on others.”

 

J-hope really could not grasp what the hell the situation was but still did what ever he was told too.

 

“Great, all good!”

Seokjin gave both Yoongi and J-hope a light pat by the back and headed to the kitchen.

“Guys, we’re having a feast tonight with my newly bought pan!”

 

 

The rest of the guys just looked at Yoongi and Namjoon, hoping to find answer from them.

 

 

The feast was sure not a good idea.