Chapter 1

Everything is flowing as if nothing happened.

 

As always, instead of doing his school assignments that was due on the very next day, Yoongi would rather had himself buried with a mountain of his lyrics, or composing new melodies. 

 

Yoongi would, as always, oblivious towards his surroundings. He would not be able to notice who came in: Jimin ‘borrowed’ his jacket without asking, J-hope came prancing into the room with his loud vocals and placed the sandwiches which Seok Jin prepared for him, or JungKook went off with his precious headset.

 

So, he had unknowingly worked for thirteen hours straight. 

 

“There… Done!”

He stretched his arms in the air and heaved with a sigh of relief.

Finally, he was able to sleep soundly. He just could not keep his head off the songs that he had composed halfway.

 

He blamed on his perfectionist personality.

 

He stood up and gave himself another whole body stretch and walked out from his working room. It was pitch dark in the living room. 

 

Where are they?

He thought to himself as he walked towards the kitchen. He saw a faint lightning around the corner. It was SeokJin’s room.

 

“Hey.”

Yoongi said softly as he pushed the door opened.

 

 

To his surprised, he saw Seok Jin lying on his bed.

He was was sleeping soundly.

 

“He could have slept at his own bed…”

Yoongi muttered to himself, but couldn not help himself from smiling.

 

He remembered that SeokJin mentioned before that there was a pleasant scent from Yoongi’s bed.

 

Of course, Yoongi had always sprayed a decent amount of  Seok Jin’s favourite perfume on the sheets. (Seok Jin would never buy perfumes. He thought it was a waste of money.) Indirectly luring Seokjin to his bed, and whenever SeokJin woke up, he would find Yoongi snuggled in his embrace, breathing soft hums.

 

Seok Jin would brushed Yoongi’s fringe away from the eyes and would never realized that Yoongi was already wide awake at that moment.

 

What was sleep to Yoongi?

He would only slept for maximum 3 hours straight and in between the day, he would had some short naps.

 

Lethargy was his street name.

 

Yoongi would pretend to be woken up by SeokJin’s actions and welcoming the panic-mode-Jin. Seok Jin always looked surprised by Yoongi whenever he saw his eyes opened wide.

 

SeokJin would clear his throat as he sat up and averted his gaze.

“Erm… wake up….”

 

Giving Yoongi a soft push by the thighs and darted towards the washroom next.

 

Of course, Yoongi would not miss out the beet red ears of Seok Jin as he darted out and he thought that Seok Jin was really cute with that colour.

 

 

Really.

 

 

Yoongi could feel as if his heart was exploding stars and hearts.

 

----------------------

a/n:

Hi guys, it's been a while.