S#4: Nayeon

TWICE | Scenarios & Reactions |

Secretive. | 1023 words

You X Nayeon

Requested by aeteruns, tynwangjanim, & jungkookswife13

          She held your hand, leading you down the hall way to a unfamiliar door. You two tried to stay quiet because it was already almost an hour past curfew and you were too busy with each other to care. If you were caught, the punishment was simple but painful-- one week's detention. It hasn't happened yet because you guys never found the guts to defy the dorm rules but tonight was kind of different. There was just something in your heart pushing you past the edge into a territory you've always been too scared to go to.

          You passed by all the other girls' rooms, trying not to make a sound. Nothing was coming out of your mouth but you were almost certain she could hear your heartbeat as loud as you could hear it yourself. Your fingers were still intertwined.

          "Why do you look so nervous?" Nayeon teased you. Your heart raced even harder. It was hard enough keeping your secret from a distance but when she was so close, holding your hand, you were almost sure she finally caught on to your crush; the one you've been disregarding as silly and school-girly, trying to deny the fact that you actually might like a girl.  

          "It's just curfew, we're not gonna be cuffed and thrown into cells." You then discovered the true meaning of her prior statement, the beat tames a bit but not enough to keep your breath from hitching. You laughed along with her, hoping it would draw attention away from your obvious blush. 

          She entered a passcode onto the door's lock which prompted it to open. You wondered how she even knew the school's password for the door.  "Don't look so surprised." She smirked. She was so goddamn cute when she did that. y too. And don't forget pretty. Oh, and beautiful. Before you knew it, you were running through all the amazing things she was in your head. 

          "The alarms don't go off if the door has the right code in." She explained, taking your hand again. She took you to the garden on the rooftop, one that the Botany class has been working on since the start of the semester, just one month ago. 

          "It's nice up here." You say. There was a clear view of the moon and stars. The smell of flowers flew in the breeze. "I know.. I've only ever been up here by myself, but it's so much better with you." Im Nayeon was always a smooth talker. 

          "Hey, we're in the clear. No one's gonna hear us up here." She looked at you directly into your eyes. Her gaze was melting you. The warmth from her hands was enchanting. Everything about her was just so reassuring.

          "I know." Your pulse was getting faster again and she could feel your body's every movement through the palms of her hands. 

          "Then why are you still so nervous?" The tone in her voice implied that she knew the answer to her question. That was a reality you weren't quite ready to face yet. But maybe you were just imagining it all, you seemed to be doing a lot of that recently. 

          She was still waiting for an answer to the question you assumed was rhetorical. It was more than just nerve striking you now, it was a type of fear you've been experiencing whenever she came near you. It was a fear of getting caught.

          "I-I don't know." She raised an eyebrow at you, definitely wanting a better answer than that. Sometimes, you hated how smart she could be and how she could just seemingly figure you out with a look or a question. 

          She put an arm over you and pulled you in to lean on her chest. "Stop playing dumb." You say and roll your eyes at her, displeased at the way she pulls you apart and reads you like a magazine. 

          "I don't know what you mean." You can't see her face, but you can imagine her smirking. "Nayeon.. Stop acting like you don't know." 

          "Okay." There was then a pause. She said just one word but you were trying to process what she meant by it.

          So, Nayeon knows now, why isn't she doing anything about it? Why isn't she giving me a response? She knows I like her and she's just going to continues holding me like this? 

          "Okay." You repeated at her, more or less questioning her. You've literally never met anyone who confused you as much as this person did. 

          "Are you going to do anything about it." You ask. 

          "Nope." 

          As much as you know she's not obligated to do anything or say anything, you can't help but get a little pissed off at the way she's reacting. She stand up and slip out of her arms. 

          "You're serious right now?" She shrugs her shoulders and this inclines you to become more frustrated. 

          "This is it? This is all your giving me? I just told you that I like you and this is all you're going to do?!" How did you not realize it sooner? Falling in love with someone who was so confident was obviously going to leave you disappointed. Im Nayeon could choose anyone she wants, why would she want you. 

          "You what?" She asks, clearly confused. You now realize your error. "You.. Didn't know?" She shakes her head slowly. 

          ',' you think.

          This was so embarrassing. You couldn't think of anything that could help you get out of this situation, so you do what you always do when life gets cringey. You ran. 

          But you didn't get far until she grabbed your arm and pulled you into a hug.

          "I thought only I felt it." She whispered to you. The night turned around within a matter of seconds. What you thought would be the most embarrassing night of your life became the most amazing. She placed her hands onto your cheeks and angled her head to kiss you.

          "Hey! One week's detention for the both of you. Get to your rooms. Or rather, GET A ROOM!" The dorm's level manager was (un)fortunately Nayeon's best friend.  

--

I am so sorry OTL. I know it's been over two months but I promise the next update will be faster (how could it be any slower?). 

I hoped you liked that chapter though. I know I still have requests to fill but don't stop the comments and requests! You guys are crazy supportive and it's really encouraging. 

OH YEAH!! AND THE COMEBACK IS AMAZING ;A; Mina looks like heaven omg. I got the regular Pink version and the limited Mint version ((: How about you guys? And who's PC did you get? I got these:

Anyways, thanks for reading and stay tuned for next chapter ^3^ 

PS. I didn't edit so please ignore any mistakes!