S#2: Jihyo

TWICE | Scenarios & Reactions |

Spark. | 1132 words

You X Jihyo

Requested by YooSera | When Jihyo gets jealous of the relationship between you and Momo.

          You two would literally laugh at everything. Anything. 

          Being with her was like being with a constant sunshine, she always lit up your day. She was your bestfriend since you started training. You remember seeing her the first time. She was sitting in the practice room, alone in the corner, earphones were perpetually plugged into her small ears. Her brown hair made her aura cold and almost arrogant. 

          Now she was blonde and you got to know her. She was bubbly and lifted you up when you were down. Everyday you wondered how it would be without her.

          Honestly, terrible.

          You loved her, she was like a sister to you. You've thought about it before; she was gorgeous. She was anything you could ever want and she was open. But there was just something missing and you really didn't want it to be there, it would be complicated and you and Momo just weren't like that- End of story. 

          Now she straddles you on your stomach- no spark. It was great that way. Her hands come to your neck and she tickles you while you struggle to push her off. Moments like these were great.

          Nowadays, if you weren't training you were sleeping and vice versa. The debut was so close you tasted it, and who better to debut with than your bestfriend. 

          "Would you guys stop? MV shoot is in a couple days, debut stage is in three weeks, and you're just messing around." You and Momo both stood up quickly and apologized. Even though you didn't feel wrong, you were because the leader was always right. She trained for 10 years, it was more than enough to give all your respect to her. 

          It's been non-stop for weeks and weeks. While others messed around as well, you couldn't help but feel Jihyo was only yelling at you two. Why did it seem like Jihyo was always around just you two? It was weird but you two learned to ignore it. 

          "If you've eaten, go practice with Dahyun. She's not the only one struggling with vocals." Jihyo looked sternly at Momo and you just wanted to defend her but you couldn't. 

          You loved Jihyo, she took care of you so well, but you couldn't stand it when she was mean to Momo.

          Momo left promptly with a visible frown and Jihyo took your hand. "Sorry I'm being strict, it's just.. I want this to be amazing." Jihyo's eyes shone hopefully when she thought about debut. One time you bumped into her in the practice room at 1AM when you couldn't sleep and decided to walk around; she told you how there's no one she rather debut with than you and the other 8. 

          "You know how much I love you right?" Jihyo whispered, laying her head on your shoulder. You nodded, feeling your hoodie soak in her tears. 

          "Jisoo-ah.. You seem stressed." You led her toward the private vocal room, the one that was not currently in use. "There's something bothering you, right?" You smiled lightly seeing her eyes shift awkwardly, you knew you were right. 

          "No, I told you. I just want the debut to be perfect.. With you.. And the others." You saw through her smile, it was her eyes that always gave away whether she was lying or telling the truth. 

          "Come on.. It's me." You reassured her that she could tell you anything. You guys were bestfriends but not exactly in the 'you and Momo' way. You and Momo were a very spiritual pair, it was about smiling and laughing with her. You and Jihyo- you guys were emotional. 

          No secrets. You had no choice because you read eachother like magazines anyway. You saw her scratch her head lightly, her eyes closing in frustration. Frustration maybe for herself or you, you didn't know. 

          "What should I do.." Jihyo's head sank into her hands. You lifted her head up, taking her hands off of her face. You were surprised to see that she started to cry. You then realize, whatever it is, it's more serious than you initially thought. 

          "I'm so stupid.. We have so much to worry about and to prepare and I'm here crying about my non-problem." She shook her head, disappointed in herself. 

          "Whatever you're suffering right now, is a problem. Something that can make even my strongest Jisoo cry is undoubtedly a problem." You managed to make her chuckle through her tears. 

          You wipe away her tears with your thumb and she raises her head to look into her eyes. Her eyes were so big and adorable, they always shined so bright. Your cheeks grow red as she blinks her eyes and pouts cutely. You push her away teasingly. 

          "Yaaaah... So greasy" She hugs you around your waist. "You always manage to make me feel better." She pats your head and cups your cheek and a heavy sigh emits from her lips. 

          "Now what is it?" She's at least smiling now but she hasn't revealed her problem yet. 

          "I miss you." She says as her smile disappears from her face. "I'm right here, unnie." You laugh, not able to decipher the true meaning of her words. 

          "You're never here though. Beside me. You're always with.. Momo. I mean I barely get to talk to you anymore. You're too busy having fun with her." Jihyo shook her head, thinking that what she was saying was completely stupid. "You know what, nevermind. This is stupid. I'm so stupid." 

          You didn't really know what to say. You could see that she was more vulnerable than anything. You took her hand as soon as you saw tears coming down from her eyes again. It was different seeing her sad. 

          "Momo is my bestfriend, but you're special. We have a special connection I have with absolutely no one else. We have.. A spark."

          "A spark?" She asked, looking up. Her eyes were glistening from her tears, you didn't think it was possible for her eyes to shine more than they usually do. 

          "Yeah. We connect in such a deep way. A way I've never connected with anyone else before." She's never hugged you so hard before. This time felt so different from the millions of other times you've hugged Jihyo. There was more emotion, more love. 

          "I'm gonna go apologize to Momo, I'm sorry for yelling at you guys. I think I let my.. Jealousy get in the way." Jihyo admitted awkwardly. She blushed hard and bit her lip, you thought there was nothing more adorable in the world. You couldn't help yourself but to get up and kiss her on the cheek. 

          Next thing you know, she was running down the hall, away from you. You're hand went to your heart as you felt it swell and spark. 

--

Thanks for reading guys ^^ Hope you liked the chapter! Don't forget to leave me some feedback~