Scenario #1: Mina

TWICE | Scenarios & Reactions |

Alone With Her | 976 words

You X Mina

          You were the first to arrive to the theatre. It was much quieter than you expected it to be, considering it was a Sunday. The arcade seemed busier than anything there, the concession stands were practically dead and there were only a couple people in line at the ticket booth. 

          Lonely wasn't something you felt easily as you were independent and for the most part, a bit anti-social. Being alone began to not feel lonely to you a long time ago.

          And so you sat at a table near the washrooms, kicking your legs, waiting for a text or for your friend to show up. 

          On Friday, Momo asked you if you wanted to see a movie. Momo and you have been great friends for years and recently she's been hanging out with a girl named Mina a lot. 

          Mina was one of the most popular girls at school. She was known to be a dancer, a ballerina. You frankly found her intimidating and you were nervous when you found out that Momo had decided to invite Mina to the movie as well. 

          You prayed that you wouldn't be awkward, because you're usually notorious for that kind of stuff if you're with anyone other than Momo. You also prayed that you weren't going to be third wheeled. 

          You took a deep breath and stared at your phone. 5:49. It's been 13 minutes already and no one has shown up. So you go on your phone and blog a little, watch some videos, and eventually you end up on Facebook. Curious, you go into the search bar and type in Momo's name. You go through her posts and find a couple selcas and posts. 

          You come across a picture taken two weeks ago, Momo smiled with Mina to her right. You zoom into Mina's side of the picture. They were at the beach. You can't help but look at how beautiful Mina is, her hair draped perfectly, outlining her adorable features. Her lips form the perfect little smile and her bikini showing her off quite well. 

          Momo was an amazing dancer and her body was nice too but damn.. Mina..

          "Oh, hey...." You turn around to see Mina behind you, shifting her eyes back and fourth awkwardly. Your eyes widen out of shock and you quickly turn your phone off. 

          '..' You think, she must've of saw you gawking over her. 

          "Sorry, were you waiting long?"  You shake your head nervously. "It's only b-been a couple seconds- I mean hours- I mean minutes! Minutes!" Your palm goes to your forehead, this was too embarrassing. 

          She smiles shyly, pulling a strand of her hair behind her ears. "I'm sorry.." You whisper quietly, mostly to yourself but she chuckles at how adorably flustered you are. 

          With each second of silence that passes, the atmosphere between the two of you become more and more awkward. You curse Momo for being so late. The tension was thick, and grew thicker with each time you guys made accidental eye contact. As if it were an answer to your prayers, your phone rings and the ID reads Momo's name.

          "Hey, where are you?" You trail your words strangely, thinking they would somehow offend Mina. "Hey, I actually can't make it you two go have fun~" Momo says teasingly and hangs up immediately to avoid any backlash from you.

          "What did she say?" Mina asks in a quiet voice. That was always one of her charms. She was quiet and mysterious, it was all so intriguing. 

          "Umm... She can't.. Make it. Do you still want to watch the movie?" It had got to be one of the most awkward situations you've ever been in and you've been in a lot. You see Mina nod and she leads you to the ticket booths. You let her choose the movie, after all you didn't really care that much. 

          "So you like romance..?" You ask, seeing her movie choice. Her face grows red and she giggles. "Yeah, makes me wish I had someone treating me that way." 

          The way she said that sentence was almost as if it were a request. Something so enticing about it. 

          You got through the movie, it was great since you didn't have to talk to Mina. Even though you actually kind of wanted to talk to her, you couldn't get two words out of your mouth without stuttering like an idiot so it was probably for the best that you guys didn't have to speak. In the theatre with all the couples around you who were cuddling and making out, it was unsurprisingly awkward for the both of you. 

          You end up driving Mina home. You bid your farewell and thank god that the awkward day was done with. She's about to leave but she sits back in the seat and turns toward you. 

          "Can I be honest with you?" She asks, looking a bit afraid suddenly, her face flushed and her ears turn red. 

          "What is it?" You ask, concerned. 

          "I asked Momo to set this day up." She confesses embarrassingly. You're confused as to what she means by that and so you ask for clarification.

          "Honestly. I've had a crush on you for a while now, and I didn't know how to ask you out so I kind of got Momo-chan to do it for me. Sorry for tricking you. But... I think you liked it, right?" She smirks as she brings her lips to your ear.

          "Maybe next time we can go to the beach and you won't have to stare at just a picture." She kisses your cheek and exits the car before you can react and before you know it she disappears from your view. 

          Your hand moves to your lip-stick stained cheek and you couldn't be happier with the way the day turned out. 

 

--

Hoped you guys liked this chapter :3 Please request ~