Chamomile

My Cup of Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Once Jungkook came to, he was greeted with the white ceiling of the nurse’s office.  He slowly sat up and blinked, rubbing his tired eyes.  Judging by the light coming from the window, it was still late in the afternoon.  He sighed, shaking his head and rearranging his hair across his forehead.

 

The door to the room opened, and in came Hoseok.

 

“Wahh, my little baby Kookie’s awake!” he hollered.  He ran up and held Jungkook’s hand.  “You nearly gave me a heart attack!  Why’d you faint like that?”

 

“From what Hoseok-hyung described, it must’ve been funny,” Jimin chuckled as he strut into the room.  

 

Jungkook blushed as he shoved Hoseok away and pulled his blankets closer.  “I didn’t faint.  I simply lost my will to comprehend what was in front of me,” he mumbled.  “In other words, I was done.”

 

“Well, you can’t be done yet, because I promised Taehyung you wouldn’t do anything stupid,” Hoseok informed.  “He was worried like a husband over you!  As soon as I told him, he nearly flipped!  Not even Jimin can do that, and he’s a trained tumbler!”

 

Jimin scoffed.

 

“Wait…”  Jungkook blinked slowly with annoyance.  “You told Taehyung?”

 

Hoseok was taken aback.  “Uh, yeah.  Why not?”

 

“Ugh,” Jungkook groaned.  “It’s nothing really.”

 

“Glad you’re awake.”

 

The three turned and looked at the doorway to see JB.  He gave a friendly wave with a small smirk on his lips.  Jungkook frowned, though he could feel his cheeks flushing with color.  

 

“Get out unless you want me to faint again,” Jungkook said.

 

“Aw, I’ll just stay here then,” JB replied, sitting down in the chair next to the door.  “You look pretty when you’re sleeping, cupcake.”

 

Jungkook glared at him.  “I said --”

 

“Look, honey, we all know that you’re all bark,” JB said, his lips, “and no bite.”

 

Hoseok laughed nervously.  “Um, it seems like you guys know each other already!” he observed.  “By the way, JB, you and your group were really good earlier.  The dance coach is looking forward to working with you guys.”

 

JB smiled sunnily.  “Thanks, Hoseok.”

 

The other seemed to have stars in his eyes for a moment before Jimin kicked his shoe.

 

JB started laughing, making the other boys shift uneasily.  “When I came back to Seoul, I had no idea I would run into you here of all places, Jungkook,” he said.  “Your mom must be proud, having her youngest son in an elite business program.”

 

“She is, thank you,” Jungkook answered coldly.  

 

“Ah, but what about your stories?” the boy asked with a smirk.  “Does she know about that?”

 

Hoseok turned and stared at Jungkook.  “You write stories?”

 

Jimin looked surprised but impressed at the same time.

 

Jungkook blushed again.  “Well what does your mom think about you majoring in dance?” he shot.  Seeing the shock on JB’s face, Jungkook smiled victoriously.  “Still the same as she was a few years ago?”

 

A dark look crossed JB’s face, making Jungkook gulp.  It was then replaced with an indifferent, sweet smile.  He got up and shook his head, running a hand through his head.  “My my, Kook-ah.  You’ve changed so much,” he chuckled.  His eyes were hard.  “Too bad you couldn’t stick up for yourself back then.  So pathetic.”  He smirked.  “I still like you though.”

 

He opened the door and turned and waved.  “Well, I have places to go.  Things to see,” he said.  “Call me, baby.”

 

The door then slammed closed, leaving Jungkook, Hoseok, and Jimin in a stupor.  Hoseok coughed a bit, as if he were holding his breath the entire time.  Jimin rubbed the back of his neck and sighed, shaking his head.

 

“Oh my…” Hoseok said as he fanned himself.  “That JB though…he’s one hot dude.”

 

“Hyung,” Jungkook and Jimin groaned at the same time.

 

Hoseok held his hands up in defeat.  “What?  It’s true though!” he protested.  “He seemed quite nice at first glance earlier today.  Seeing him now makes me want to in my pants!”  He practically drooled.  “And his scariness is hot.”

 

“Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter