Chai

My Cup of Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

such cuties ;-;

 

Jungkook and Taehyung walked around a bit, circling the plaza while they drank some smoothies Taehyung bought for them.  They walked through some stores and ended up sitting down at a table outside, empty handed.  Jungkook blushed awkwardly as Taehyung grinned at him.

 

“You cutie,” Taehyung cooed.

 

“Shut up,” Jungkook laughed, smacking him.  “Don’t say stuff like that.”

 

“Aw, but why?”

 

“I barely know you!” Jungkook replied.  “I think we should at least get to know each other first before you…um…say stuff like that.”

 

Taehyung shrugged.  “Whatever you say,” he said.  “I’ll go first.”  He leaned forward, his elbows on the table.  “My name is Kim Taehyung.  I’m an art major at Seoul University, second year.”

 

“I’m Jeon Jungkook.  Business major at Seoul University, also second year,” Jungkook said with a smile.

 

“So what are your hobbies?” Taehyung asked him.  

 

“I write.”

 

“Ah, but what kind of writing?” Taehyung chuckled.  “Kids books with pictures?  I like those.”

 

Jungkook sweatdropped.  “I write fiction.  I’m actually working on a romance.”

 

“Oh!” Taehyung exclaimed, his eyes wide with interest.  “So Jeon Jungkook is a hopeless romantic that fantasizes about the world being in love with itself while throwing up rainbows, gumdrops, and skittles?  The world could use that kind of fluff, you know.”

 

Again, Jungkook gave him a weird look.  “No,” he replied bluntly.  “I write realistic things.  I hate cliché love.”

 

“Sometimes you need cliché, though,” Taehyung pointed out.  “That’s the stuff that people drool over.  It happens when I’m drawing too.  A lot of people like portraits, even though I’m not the best at them.”

 

“But you’re Kim Taehyung!” Jungkook said.  “You’re supposed to be the prodigy!”

 

The other sighed.  “Well, am I?” he asked, amused.  He hummed.  “I’m actually supposed to be a business major like you.  My parents wanted me to go that route, so I can make money for my family.  They struggled enough sending me here, and I’m studying something like art.  Not really promising…”

 

“But still,” Jungkook said, frowning.  “I’ve heard from so many people that you’re fantastic.”

 

He smiled a bit.  “That’s great to hear.”  He tilted his head to the side.  “What about you?  You seem like you don’t enjoy business that much.”

 

“Well…” Jungkook started.  “I hate it, actually.  It’s just too method oriented.  The stuff is way too predictable.”  He took a sip of his smoothie.  “I like making plot twists and stuff, changing things up.  Having the reader guess and await the next chapter.”

 

Taehyung nodded slowly, taking in his words.  

 

The two talked the afternoon away, laughing once in awhile from Taehyung’s antics.  However, the appearance of JB still stayed ingrained in Jungkook’s mind.  It scared him to think that someone who knew him so well was finally right next to him after basically trying to sabotage his life one too many times.  He knew he had to be careful, and hanging around with Taehyung was certainly going to do more harm than good.

 

JB was someone you don’t mess with.  He had a massive crush on Jungkook that developed after knowing each other ever since their diaper eras.  They were naturally close, so Jungkook didn’t mind his feelings, though as you leave feelings, they simmer and boil after a while.

 

It all started while they were towards the end of high school.  Jungkook was still an innocent little button, and it was driving JB crazy.  

 

The moment he forced himself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter