005

MV Meeting

🚺🚺🚺

 

I’d been in Seoul a week now.

I had fun catching up with all my idol friends but I understood they couldn't take too much time out of their busy schedules.

I was walking in a shopping area (to get souvenirs for my friends and family back home) and decided to take a break at a cafe.

 

I began thinking of what I was able to do while I was here.

I’d gone to places locally to meetup with other idols, but now I kinda wanted to do things outside the city.

Lotte World was on the list, but I kinda wanted to go with a friend or two.

How is going to an amusement park alone fun?

 

As if someone heard my thoughts, Amber called me.

 

“Yellow.” I answered casually.

 

“Racist.” She shot back.

 

“Some way to begin a conversation.” I smiled. “What’s up?”

 

“I’m free in a couple days. Want to do something?” She asked.

 

“Uhm well what do you mean free? Like all day?” I made sure to understand.

 

“Yeah pretty much.”

 

“Am I asking too much for us to go to Lotte World?”

 

“Such a childish request but sure. I haven't been in a while either so why not.” I could imagine her shrugging.

 

“If anyone else is off let them know too. The more the merrier.” I suggested.

 

“Is that an indirect way of telling me you want Jackson to be there?” I can almost see her making stupid faces, taunting me.

 

I groaned. “No it was not. But if you tell him and he decides to come it’s not my fault.” I smiled in victory.

 

“Whatever. Scott going?”

 

“Most likely. He’s been stuck with me anyway.” I chuckled.

 

He was being really nice, letting me take the car if I wanted to go out, or driving me to places I want to go.

 

“All right then. See you later dork.” She ended the call.

 

I hung up with a smile.

I would be able to get my amusement park fun in right before I left.

 

⏳⏳⏳

 

It was a beautiful for a day at Lotte World.

A large group walked in together, chatting loudly about what to do first.

 

“I think we should do a roller coaster!” Scott raised his hand.

 

“I’m actually hungry.” BamBam patted his stomach with a pout.

 

“Aww but if we eat now BamBam, you’ll get sick riding later.” I pointed out.

 

“Ahhh noona is so smart!!!” BamBam picked me up and swung me back and forth.

 

“Yah BamBam put her down, people are staring.” Jackson pointed our direction.

 

“Sorry Jackson. / Sorry hyung.” We said at the same time trying to hold in our giggles.

 

Amber shook her head our direction. “Ok since it’s Mina’s first time we should all pick a ride and take her with us.” Amber suggested.

 

I nodded. “Doesn't sound like a bad idea.”

 

It was then a matter of who was going to take me on their favorite first.

That took a while but we managed a plan.

We were going to do a full circle of the amusement park and then we were done, we would be back at the entrance and be able to go our separate ways.

 

It was soon lunch time and it couldn't have come at a better time.

It was fortunate that all the thrill rides were first, so we were able to eat whatever we wanted and not have to worry about throwing it up during a ride

later.

 

“Oh my god that was delicious.” Krystal sighed leaning back in her chair.

 

“Oh please you barely ate anything.” Hyoyeon scoffed.

 

“Oh like you should be saying anything.” Amber added.

 

“I think I just need to walk for a bit.” I stood up and stretched.

 

“Jackson go with her.” JB commanded.

 

“Why me?” Jackson tried to not sound offending.

 

“Because I’m your hyung and you should listen to me.” He grinned.

 

🚹🚹🚹

 

It was hard enough to sit next to Mina and make small talk, now JB hyung wants me to walk with her and make small talk?!?

He must be crazy.

 

“Ugh fine. C’mon Mina.” I looked at Mina with a defeated smile.

 

It was silent between us as we walked along the game booths.

I didn't know if she wanted to talk or just enjoy people watching or-

 

“You know you didn't need to come with me.” She finally spoke.

 

I looked at her surprised as she had a small smile.

 

“Of course I had to. It wouldn't have been gentleman-like of me to leave you alone.” I smiled back.

 

“Thanks then. For being a gentleman.” She nodded.

 

“How ‘bout this lovely couple? Would you like to play a game?” A man at one of the booths yelled over to us.

 

“Oh no thank-”

 

“Come on Mina!” I grabbed her hand and walked over there.

 

“Jackson I don't want you to waste-”

 

“I won't be wasting any money, Mina. I promise you that.” I looked at the prizes and smiled. “I mean I think the prizes are pretty great.”

 

Mina took a second to look at the prizes and held her squeal in.

There were kawaii things everywhere.

There was kawaii food, chibi animals and characters.

 

“I mean, if you want. But don't spend more money than you need to.” She pointed at me.

 

“All right all right.” I chuckled.

 

I handed my fare to the man and he gave me some softballs.

I had to knock down a tower of bottles to get a bigger prize so I aimed lower and threw with more power in hopes to pass the rig that this guy did by taping down the bottom bottles.

 

Soon a rattle was heard and Mina cheered me on.

 

“Ok you got two son, just 3 more and you get a large prize.”

 

I threw again but the bottles didn't move.

I got frustrated knowing I was being conned for my money.

I was at my last ball and I prayed to the heavens that I’d make it.

 

But it was in vain.

 

The bottles stayed rooted to the table, a shocker to the man but agitating for me.

I was about to slap more bills down but Mina stopped me.

 

“Jackson, don't let a silly game get to you. I didn't want to have to lug around a prize anyway.” She smiled and tugged at me to walk away.

 

I did and the guy called after me.

I told Mina to go ahead and I’d catch up with her.

 

“Son that girl is real sweet. Since you were such a good sport, pick two of the smaller plushies. You can take one and your girlfriend can have the other.” He smiled.

 

I smiled back. “Thank you.”

 

I picked and since they were hand sized I could hid them in my jacket for the meantime. I caught up with Mina quickly.

 

“Oh, what did the man want?” She asked.

 

“He… just… wanted to thank me for being a good sport.” I nod satisfied with my fib.

 

She scoffed. “Would’ve torn up the darn booth if I wasn't there.” She crossed her arms and kept walking.

 

Dang it. She’s mad.

 

“Wait!” I looked at her face to confirm. It was blank. No emotion. No annoyance. No nothing. “Are you mad at me?” I ask sheepishly.

 

She keeps walking and ignores me.

I finally gain enough courage to say enough but I didn't say so out loud.

I caught up to her again but this time, hugged her so she couldn't leave.

 

“Mina seriously are you mad at me?” I whisper into her hair.

 

She turns to look at me with that same straight face.

I look around for any signs but when there were none, I dropped my hands to my side and looked down.

 

“What do I have to be mad about?” She finally spoke.

 

I looked at her with hopeful eyes. “Seriously?”

 

She smiled and nodded. “Seriously.”

 

I quickly hugged her waist and spun her in a couple circles. “Oh my don't ever do that again.” I said and she giggled.

 

“Sorry, I didn't mean for it to go that far.” She looked away.

 

“Mina.” I called her. She looked at me and I reached into my jacket for one of the plushies I won. “As a thank you for ‘being a good sport’ per the man at the booth.”

 

“Wah it’s so cute!” Mina hugged her plushie quickly and looked at Jackson.

 

“Did you get anything?” She looked at me sadly.

 

“Yeah,” I smiled pulling the matching plushie out. “We’re twinsies.”

 

“Oh my gosh please don't ever say that again.” Mina put her hand on my shoulder to keep herself up while she laughed.

 

I pouted. “It wasn't that funny.” I muttered.

 

“Awww is Jackson mad?” She stopped laughing and pouted back with puppy eyes.

 

“U-uhm-”

 

“Found you finally!”

 

We both looked to the voice to see Junior.

 

“What?” I asked.

 

“We’ve been looking for you guys. Didn't think you’d get this far.” He took a breath. “Let’s go! We wanna finish doing the last set of rides!” He took Mina’s hand and ran off.

 

“Hey!” I yelled and jogged after them.

 

🚺🚺🚺

 

Twas a good day at Lotte World.

I seriously had the most fun I’ve had in awhile.

It was priceless to see how scared some of the GOT7 boys got on roller coasters.

 

We got back in our assigned cars:

Car 1 had JB, Mark, Amber, BamBam, Yugyeom, me, and Jackson;

Car 2 had Irene, Krystal, Scott, Min, Youngjae, and Jr.

 

“Did you have fun today Mina?” Mark looked back to me. (I was in the third row, he was in the 2nd)

 

“Yeah I did. And I have you guys to thank for it too.” I smiled.

 

“Aww you’re so sweet~” Amber (to my left) hugged my arm.

 

“Eww not you you llama. I see you enough as it is.” I scoffed.

 

She shoved me. “Gosh so rude. And to think we were best friends.”

 

“Can I be your best friend noona??” BamBam (in front of me) raised his hand.

 

“Of course baby BamBam~” I smiled as he blushed at my nickname for him.

 

“Yah don't call him baby. He isn't even the maknae.” Jackson (to my right) said in frustration.

 

“But to be he’s a baby. Just a… tall one.” I yawned.

 

“You should sleep Mina, you’ve had a long day.” JB (in passenger seat) suggested.

 

“No, no I'm not tired.” I sat up and pat my cheeks. “I can't sleep on you guys, that’d be rude.”

 

“Well we don't want you to have eyebags on your pretty face noona.” Yugyeom (in front of me) smiled a little blush.

 

“Ahhh such a sweet talker you are.” I looked down in embarrassment.

 

“Here just put your head on my shoulder.” Jackson slouched a little in his seat.

 

“No but then you’ll be uncomfortable.” I shook my head.

 

“Seriously?” He gave me a look which I could barely see through half lidded eyes.

 

Man maybe I was tired.

 

“Ok then.” I yawned again and began lowering my head to the right. “But tell me if it's uncomfortable. You know what I can just sit up-”

 

He stopped my head with his right hand. “Don't even think about it.” He said sternly and ushered my head back down gently. “Are you comfortable?”

 

“I should be asking… that…” I say slowly, the car’s movement making sleep that much easier for me.

 

“Silly girl can't even stand 10 minutes in the car.” Jackson smiled.

 

🔸🔸🔸

(Amber)

 

It was weird seeing my hoobae and best friend together.

I mean not together but… well you know.

 

It was actually really cute though.

I’ve never seen Jackson around girls he didn't already know, so this was definitely a new side to him that I don't even think s knew about.

 

We hit a bump and Jackson’s hand immediately flew to Mina’s head to make sure she didn't wake up.

I chuckled.

 

“Jackson,” he looked at me. “Don't worry about her waking up. It’ll take more than a cobblestone road with her in an off balance carriage pulled by a horse to wake up.”

 

He nodded and laughed at the analogy, as did some of the guys that were still awake themselves.

 

“Do you like her?” I finally decided to ask. Now or never.