001

MV Meeting

🚺🚺🚺

 

“Mina~”

 

“Amber!!!” I opened my arms as we ran toward each other.

 

I hugged the f(x) rapper and smiled. “It’s been too long.”

 

We linked arms as we walked to her car.

 

“No kidding! But I’m so happy you were able to make it for my video!” She sat in the driver's seat.

 

“Of course! Wouldn't want to miss your debut as a solo artist.” I clicked in my belt as she started the car.

 

“Well I hope you don't get easily starstruck because there will be a lot of idols there.” She belted herself in.

 

“Oh please. I’ll be fine.” I scoffed.

 

I was excited to meet her friends but I did have to remember they were famous.

 

⏳⏳⏳

 

“And we’re here!” Amber jumped out of her car and opened her arms dramatically.

 

“Wow. A warehouse. Classy.” I chuckle.

 

“Har-dee-har-har.” She dripped sarcasm. “Anyways we are shooting filming tomorrow, but I thought we could do a run through today so no one lost.”

 

“Sure. So who is coming?”

 

“Everyone in the MV.”

 

“Wow. Let's party then huh?”

 

She just nodded and let us in.

 

“Finally the llama has arrived!” A male voice cheered, followed by more cheering.

 

“Ooh who’s the new face?” I recognized that particular guy.

 

“Hello I’m Mina Lee.” I bowed.

 

“She’s one of my best friends from LA.” Amber threw her arms around me. She proceeded to introduce me to all of them.

 

“You seem cool to hang with.” Irene Kim smiled.

 

“So I’ve been told.” I smiled back jokingly.

 

“I only say that because you don't seem to be starstruck.” She pointed out.

 

“What's the point? You guys are famous and that won't change while I’m here.” I laughed. “It's easier to treat you guys like normal people. Unless I’m told otherwise.”

 

“Well then beg at my whim peasant!” She ordered jokingly with her finger pointed my direction.  

 

I laughed. “I will do thy bidding my master.” I lowered on one knee.

 

“Ooh Irene as Darth Vader? Or better: Darth Sidious?!” The GOT7 rookie laughed.

 

“Not funny.” Irene punched him in the arm.

 

“I thought it was quite funny.” Park Joon Hyung chuckled.

 

“Oppa~~” she whined.

 

I’d gotten up from the bow and chuckled.

 

“You’re definitely not Korean.” Jackson pointed out.

 

I gasped in fake disappointment. “Darn. What gave it away? The skin color? My not so slim korean features?”

 

“Your eyes?” He suggested. “Not common in Korea to see a girl with big, double lidded, almond eyes.”

 

“Oh…” I didn't know how to respond. That would be a compliment right?

 

“Jackson stop flirting with my friend and get over here!” Amber waved her orchestra conductor wand at us.

 

I chuckled. “You should probably go.”

 

I stood next to Amber as she was situating people when I spotted Scott.

 

“Scott!” I called and we met in the middle with a hug. “Ohh my gosh it’s so good to see you again!”

 

“Same! You should just move here.” He smiled.

 

“Yeah?”

 

He nodded and I shook my head with a giggle.

Soon Amber called me off to the side so Scott was left.

 

“Yo Scott.” Jackson called.

 

“‘Sup?”

 

“You and Mina close?”

 

“Uhm I guess. Why?”

 

“No reason.” Jackson shrugged.

 

“But before you make assumptions: we did used to date.” Scott nodded.

 

“R-really?”

 

Scott replied with a ‘Mm’. Jackson was hoping this guy was messing with him.

 

“Heyyy whatcha guys talkin’ about?” I ran back up to the two huddled guys.

 

“Oh nothing.” Scott replied casually.

 

“Hmm alright.” I let it go. I moved to whisper into Jackson’s ear. “Let me know what the conversation was later, okay?”

 

I pulled away and smiled.

 

⏳⏳⏳

 

“See you tomorrow HyoYeon unni!” I waved to the Girls’ Generation dancer.

 

“Looks like you had fun making friends today.” Amber smiled.

 

“Oh yeah. Meeting famous people has it's perks.”

 

“Jackson seemed… fond of you.” Amber tried to hide her smile.

 

“What?!?” I laughed. “No friggin’ way.” I shook my head.

 

“Oh please it was obvious.” We started driving to her place.

 

My phone made a notification sound.

 

“Ooh a text from your boyfriend?” Amber teased.

 

“Oh shut up and just make sure we don't get killed.” I scoffed and looked at my phone.

 

📲

 

Hey :)

 

📲

 

I smiled at Jackson’s stupidly simple text and replied.

Everyone had switched phone numbers so we could hang out while I was here.

 

📲

 

Hey yourself :P

 

You’re so mean =_=

 

Im an angel

 

Keep telling yourself that xP

 

📲

 

The conversation kept going and I didn't realize we were at Amber’s house already.

 

“You've been glued to that phone since that first message. You’re a lovesick puppy!” Amber cooed.

 

“Oh my god Amber please. You know how many people think you and Scott are or will be together from how close you are?” I raised an eyebrow.

 

“Ewww Scott?!” She shuddered.


“Exactly so leave me alone.” I grinned in victory and went into her house.