003

MV Meeting

🚺🚺🚺

 

I was sooo excited to be on break! I made a plan to visit Seoul since last time I was technically working and didn't have time in the city too much.

 

Soon enough my plane touched ground and my heart began to beat rapidly. I didn't tell anyone I was coming, so I prayed that some of them would have free time to hang out. I went first to Scott’s house since he’d let me crash there when I’d visited before.

 

“M-Mina!?” He gaped.

 

“Surprise!!!” I threw my arms up.

 

“Yeah no kidding.” He chuckled. “Come in!” He held the door open for me.

 

“So is it cool if I stay here? I know I didn't call or anything…”

 

“Oh pshh you know you can stay here anytime!” He shook his head with a smile.

 

“Thanks cousin!” I side hugged him and brought my stuff to the spare room.

 

⏳⏳⏳

 

I walked around and made myself comfortable at a cafe nearby. By then I’d texted Amber to let her know I was in town. She was a little busy and said she wanted to catch up asap. I smiled knowing she was trying to make time for me.

 

“Mina?”

 

I looked up to see a guy with a snapback and some glasses.

 

JzWYdLQSML96IUwXARdykEsZBjIfks3DeK-nuIY86dG0FXlCgjjn9oaFF6vu2Gcuq_6LRiN1FCJ3a8hnumhoDXwIJosH1uYN2O2Pfpzxg4MjLfxBNqiA_xNWJae2SZM9Qe9r8fsc

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvVs3qUCQAAfxnX.jpg&imgrefurl=https://twitter.com/poison0328/status/501426702539444224&h=400&w=600&tbnid=RzYihcKJkIM2uM:&docid=CmIO6Jso5WR7xM&hl=en-us&ei=8S_0VqCtDou-jwPPyabICA&tbm=isch&client=safari&ved=0ahUKEwjg6aqE-NnLAhUL32MKHc-kCYkQMwgiKAYwBg

 

“Uhm, yes do I know you?” I eyed him with a questioning look.

 

“It’s me.” He whispered. Then he pulled his glasses down. “Jackson.” He whispered again.

 

“Oh hey!” I got up and hugged him. I understood the getup now: trying to hide. “How are you? Besides trying not to be mobbed by fangirls.” I whispered the last part teasingly.

 

“Good! Me and the guys. Have you seen our recent MV?”

 

“Of course! I couldn't wait to have fully supported the song when it came out!” I admitted.

 

“Aww that's sweet~” he cooed. “Anyways I actually have to go. The guys are waiting for me. But how long are you in town for?”

 

“A couple weeks. Last time I wasn't here to just hang out so I’m hoping to do it this time around.” I smiled.

 

“Cool! Well I hope maybe we can hang out. You can formally meet my bandmates.” He shrugged.

 

“Sounds like a plan. Just give me a call.” I put my hand to my ear like a phone.

 

“For sure.” He smiled and left.

 

When he left I took a seat again and waited for Amber.

 

“You honestly can't just sit there and not think about him right?”

 

“Hey Amber.” I smiled looking away from my phone.

 

“Oh no hug or anything? So rude.”

 

“Eh.” I shrugged with a chuckle “so how's the idol life?”

 

“Busy,” she exhaled tiredly. “But happy fans make it worthwhile.” She smiled.

 

“Yeah I figure.” I nod with her.

 

“So how long you here for?”

 

“A couple weeks hopefully. I wanna see more of Seoul since I was technically working last time I was here.”

 

“Ahh yes. So I heard of the plan to meet Jackson?” She lifted her eyebrows playfully.

 

“Wait how’-”

 

“I’ve been here since Jackson talked to you.” Amber grinned.

 

“Sly fox.” I tsked. “Anyhoo yes I was planning to meet him. But he’s busy too. I don't want to intrude.”

 

“Oh please.” Amber groaned.

 

“What?”


“You’re blind.” She deadpanned.