004

MV Meeting

🚺🚺🚺

 

“Someone’s at the door!”

 

I chuckled hearing that.

 

“Gosh you can't just open it…” a voice mumbled opening the door. “Oh hello.”

 

“Hi~” I waved recognizing the male. His sweet smile unmistakable.

 

“You must be Mina.”

 

I nodded.

 

“Come on in. We’re curious to know how you tolerate Jackson?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Hyung!” Jackson’s voice boomed.

 

The guys just laughed.

We’d now gotten comfortable in the living area.

 

“Noona~” I looked the tall kid.

 

“Yes BamBam-ssi?”

 

“Omo she knows my name~” he cooed.

 

“Dork she probably knows all of our names.” Yugyeom shook his head.

 

I nodded. “Of course I do Yugyeom-ssi. iGot7 here.” I did a thumbs up.

 

“Ahhh noona you can call me comfortably.” The maknae scratched the back of his neck.

 

“Well since we have company, we should introduce ourselves.” JB got up and the others followed.

 

“Come and get it, GOT7!” They chanted.

 

ldSsVe5BlLX2qj5MAqdECruYH9kKNml_LTcJn-Nvw_oqwOFn5LK3XgfW2lOhaiTnNuC4M4QRSNOQ7WgT-B4xqMARaThnVgfiIN1S-RnjEagV7tnlQIF5og7bU3Me5AcIH7Dp

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5b70385a9e17e5574306918cff3813af/tumblr_mzmf825aOc1qkc652o8_250.gif

 

I smiled and nodded at their personal (some cute and witty) introductions.

 

Afterwards, I got up. “Hello~ My name is Lee Mina. But you can just call me Mina.” I bowed.

 

“I hear you’re from LA.” Mark said in English.

 

“Yup. Well more Anaheim technically.”

 

“Ahhh ok. Disney girl?” He asked.

 

I nodded. “Proud one too.

 

“Don't mean to sound rude but could the conversation be said in Korean? Some of us aren't following quickly enough.” JR smiled.

 

“Ahh sorry.” I bowed. Mark and I just summarized it for them.

 

“I want to go to Disneyland sooo bad!” Bambam whined.

 

“Well if ever you guys are in the area and have free time, call me up. Jackson has my number.” I pointed to the said guy.

 

The guys all proceeded to about having a girl’s number and then me about if we were dating and that he wouldn't be a good boyfriend to have.

I just laughed.

 

“Wow so much faith in me.” He said with sarcasm.

 

“Aww don't worry Jackson. I honestly don't think a girl would have problems with you.” I smiled honestly.

 

He pinked a bit, at which the guys more.

 

We talked more and they told me they were hoping to have a U.S tour soon.

I let them know they had a personal tour guide waiting for them when they needed me.