002

MV Meeting

🚺🚺🚺

 

My two weeks in Seoul was going to be finished in a couple days.

I honestly could say these were probably the most fun two weeks I’d ever had considering it was more work than play.

Well considering what we did behind the scenes… it could be labeled as play.

 

On our down time, or while Amber would shoot one of her solo scenes, we’d play MASH, or truth or dare (which caused Irene to get the worst makeup job ever done by the one and only Scott), and more stuff like this.

 

It only made it harder to say goodbye to all of them too.

Or not Irene I guess since she was in LA for shoots and stuff. But for the most part, these idols were pretty cool to hang with.

It made me forget that they were international superstars.

 

“So when are you leaving Mina?” Jackson sat with me on the sofa.

 

We were having dinner at Amber’s place.

 

“A couple days. I honestly don't want to leave.” I laughed. “You guys have become really good friends of mine.”

 

“Aawww we could say the same for you Mina.” Jackson put his hand over his heart. “But it’s not like you can't just text us if you want.”

 

“Yeah and mess up your busy schedules? You’re all idols, Jackson, or did you forget?”

 

“Even still, it’s nice to get a text or call from someone living a normal life.” He shrugged. “Just do it, though. It might make our day.”

 

“I’ll hold you to that.” I pointed at him.

 

Too fast the dreaded day I had to leave for the States came.

The whole group came to send me off and it took a lot for me not to shed tears of happiness that so many people cared about me.

 

“Scott and Jackson can you get her bags?” Amber ordered and they did it begrudgingly.

 

“Bossy much?” I teased.

 

“Come back soon ok?” She hugged me.

 

“I’ll try. You know how crazy school gets sometimes.”

 

She nodded. “I’ll try to text you often.”

 

“It's ok if you can't. After this MV, you’ll be uuber busy. Don't sweat it.”

 

“Ugh you care too much.” She joked.

 

“If I didn't you’d be dead by now.” I joked back. We shared one more hug and I did a round of hugs to everyone.

 

“Have a safe flight.” Jackson hugged me. He was the last one and everyone else was piling back into the vans.

 

“Could you tell the pilot that?”

 

He ruffled my hair. “Remember what I said: text us ok?”

 

“I’ll see what I can do.” I smiled.

 

🚹🚹🚹

 

Amber was next to me on the ride from the airport.

The driver was dropping people off one by one.

And suddenly we were the last two.

 

“You like Mina huh?” She asked nonchalantly.

 

“What??” I hesitate.

 

“You like her.” She turned her head to me.

 

“You’re saying things.” I chuckle to try and ease the awkwardness.

 

“No need to be shy about it. She’s gone now.”

 

“Yeah… she’s gone…” I just about whisper.

 

“Just tell her.”

 

I can't.

 

⏳⏳⏳

 

ZW-519RGdoMjAMfN4ttZVcnExTyvrBsnQDZTrUGbUDPo_HAK3ulqLpjxr4f1h0Dj9vHVAygrLx1ZyZBCqjWLRYQLthoLGSDNyB6tbEECuGr23AQf1Bnt4j56HsJYqmRxjnUPu9zA

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Ff.ptcdn.info%2F356%2F028%2F000%2F1423713559-B9m6we8IYA-o.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fpantip.com%2Ftopic%2F33228673&docid=Lz3-GKmOXfgkUM&tbnid=pPdWNwv_kl1qYM%3A&w=540&h=360&hl=en-us&client=safari&ved=0ahUKEwjq1f_R99nLAhVL8GMKHXhRAUAQxiAIBygD&iact=c&ictx=1

 

🚺🚺🚺

 

It's now been 6 months since the MV shooting.

The MV came out and support was amazing.

F(x) fans were supporting the llama rapper and wishing her the best.

 

I was looking through the pictures I took while I was there and smiled.

There were tons of group selfies, none decently photographed mind you.

No one could simply have a smile on their face.

 

I decided to start a Kakao group chat and send the photo (one above) with a:

 

📲

 

Miss you guys!

 

📲

 

I got a message back but it was a separate chat with Jackson.

 

📲

 

Random question but did you and Scott ever date?

 

📲

 

I couldn't keep my laughter to myself and replied.

 

📲

 

OH MY GOD NO! LOLOLOL WHO THE HECK TOLD YOU THAT?!?

 

📲

 

I still laughed after I sent my reply.

 

📲

 

Oh

 

What do you mean oh? You ask if me and my cousin dated and all you can say is oh?

 

WAIT WHAT??

COUSINS??!

 

Yeah i thought you knew that…

 

Apparently not.

 

What did he tell you?

 

I sense that he’s a troublemaker

 

You’d be correct. What’d he tell you?

 

That you two dated.

 

Brb i just threw up in ma mouth a bit >.< wth why thats so gross

 

Im sayin

 

Well now that thats out of the way, sounds like you're free atm. No sched?

 

On break. At a photo shoot

 

Ooh what company?

U kno what im actually on my way to class so i wont respond for a while but i’ll text u back later kay?

 

📲

 

🚹🚹🚹

 

She’s going to class.

I should have seen that coming.

It’s morning over there now.


“Hyung come on you’re next.” Bambam called for me.