-Choi Seungcheol-

-The Secret Game-

*****

 

"Wonwoo-yah!"

I unconsiously perked my ears upon hearing his name.

"Wait for me!" I heard the sweet-girly voice again. It's from the class's corridor. I started to take a glance.

"Why?"

"Nothing, let's go to class together~" I could saw the girl linking her arms with Wonwoo's right side. He chuckled.

"We've been classmate since the first year and you still act like a spoiled kid, Nahyun. I can't believe this"

"I can't do anything. I'm just beyond happy being friends with such a wonderful guy like you since our freshman day" she flirted. Well I couldn't say the same thing even when I've knew him for the past 10 years.

"Thank you, I'm flattered"

"Anytime~"

My eyes met with Wonwoo's for two seconds and he quickly averted his gaze forward again. Not surprised. I'm used to do this. More like I have to.

"Are you sick?"

I jolted awake from my own thoughts. "Huh? Haru? What...?"

"Are you sick?"

"No, why?"

"Then why don't you change your clothes?" Haru furrowed her eyebrows

"Clothes...? For what...?"

"First lesson is P.E, duh. Jung Sebi are you alright?"

"AH!! Right! My P.E clothes! Wait,..." I started to rummage my bag yet I couldn't find my P.E clothes. "Crap..." I look at Haru's eyes. "I forgot to bring it"

Haru shot me a glare that could scream 'Why are you so stupid?'. I can't help but just laugh it off.


*****

For not bringing my own P.E clothes on today's P.E lesson, Mr. Kang punish me to wrote an essay about 'My Healthy Life' which is . I mean not the essay, I always love to write since I hate numbers and math, the real healthy life that I'm at. Look at my body shape, anyone sure can judge what kind of life I live.

It's been 30minutes and I just can afford one paragraph. I sigh. What else could make you healthy beside eating vegetables, fruits, drink eight glass of water per day, and do sport? What else? What else? What elseeee???

Taping my pencil on the table countlessly, I started to think about a song I currently write and choose to sing some instead of resuming my task,

"The days I cried and yearned,
And the days we dearly touched
I won't forget now and forever, they shine..." I lay my head on the desk with a burdened sigh,

"... The days we laughed together,
And the days I wished from faraway
All the feelings I felt with you
Are precious treasures~"


"Such a good song."

"Thank y-HUH?" I raised my head and turn it to the voice's direction.

A tall boy with jet black hair and twinkled eyes smiled at me from the class door.

"You're good at singing. What song was that, by the way?" he walked to me ever so slowly

"Uh..." the more he got closer, the more handsome he is I could tell. " It's called 'Treasure' I... Like to write, so I mean, I wrote songs occasionally," I said nervously

His eye widen "Really? DAEEEEBAK!" his smile reached his eyes. "With that voice and such a talent on writing a beautiful song, I think you could make it to some competition! Or better yet, an idol's agency audition!"

"I-idol??? No way! I won't make it that far! Idols are pretty and skinny, and healthy..." I guess I just messed my words because of this handsome boy.

"Well, I don't think it's always like that... As long as you have the heart to love yourself and makes other people happy with your talent, you'll be looked by the public as a great idol." he said  wisely before started to eyed me from head to toe. I squirmed under his intense's gaze.

"I think you're alright. Everyone's alright. They have they own beauty side they just need to speak for their self often and-.. A! Aah! Sorry! Oh my God I forgot! I need to go to the rest room!" he's standing up abruptly, remembering the nature's call. "By the way I'm Choi Seungcheol from 3-B! Sorry to interupt your 'me-time'! See you!"

I can't hold my laughter anymore as soon as he left. Yes, Seungcheol, of course I knew you. You're one of Wonwoo's friend. You're on RV. You're S.Coups. I wonder if Wonwoo had called you with his new nickname for you or not, but still, I appreciate our short meeting. I mean, we're not even know each other before.

"You really are a gentleman."

*****