-Jeon Wonwoo and Jung Sebi-

-The Secret Game-

"Damn, 29..." I cursed as I crumble the paper with number '29' on it.  Today is the first day of a new semester, and my class was doing a lucky draw to determine our seats as well as our chairmate. 29 is the total of my classmates, which means the-so-not-lucky-one a.ka me have to sit alone by myself. Hopefully not for a whole year.

"You're never lucky when it comes to stuff like this" my friend Haru just sighed

"What do I do Haruuu? Please, sit with me pleaseee I don't want to sit alone I'm at math. What to do if teachers give us some pop quiz?"

"Geez, this girl!" Haru smacked my head. "Why don't you try to do your own tests?? Start studying!!"

"Oy, Jung Sebi! Move away, I can't get in to the class because of your extra size!"

Okay that hurts. Even if it was just a joke. I knew I'm ehem... A bit... Ehem... fluffy, I mean fat but I think you don't have to be mean.  Asking with politeness will do much better, no one's feelings got hurt, and your kind soul will be shown. I guess not everyone could think that smart.

"Not funny, Jaehwi" I snickered and give some playful chop on his back neck. Throw him some joke replies. He just laughed along and high five-ing with his group of friends.

"AWW!" I heard Jaehwi screaming in pain. Wait... I thought I just hit him lightly? Turning my head, Jaehwi, with his red face were glaring to someone.

"WHAT THE HECK, SHIM HARU???"

"Once again, I hear you joking about my friend or anybody size, I'll kick one part of your body. The pain is about the same with what you did to their feelings. Idiot." Haru, being a resting face she is, succesfully shut Jaehwi up. That's what kind of girl my bestfriend is.

"Ahh this Ice Queen" I shakes my head in front of her. "This is why no one wants to befriend you except me. Now you're feeling lucky~"

"Shut up" Haru shoved her palm to my face. Her annoyed face turned into a sour one seeing something from our window's classroom. "Look at that~ The royals are here~" she let out a mocking whistle.

I look at her direction and found the four undeniable handsome boys, making their way on the school's corridor. They are RV, Royal Visuals. Our school representative to compete on a national based band competition. They succesfully got the 1st place, earning compliments from here and there. No one could protest if anybody with talent and -like I said before- satisfying visuals got all the attentions.

Jeon Wonwoo is the vocalist. His deep voice and eagle-like eyes suits their rock music the best. Choi Seungcheol is the guitarist and rapper. He is well-known as the gentleman of the group. Kim Mingyu, the bassist is my under-classman, he is tanned, tall, and so smart. I heard he placed first on his class this year. There is also Choi Hansol, another hoobae. This half-American boy is the quitest yet could change to a hot mess when he's playing the drum.

As they walk passed our class, I heard some girls sighing devastatedly. "It's our last year on high school already and we didn't got a chance to be Wonwoo nor Seungcheol's classmate"

"At least I was at the same club with Hansol before he joined the band"

"Lucky them. I mean everyone that got the chance to be RV's classmates."

"I know they all are good looking, but I still don't get it what's important for being their classmate" Haru whispered. I laughed at her words. She have the point.

"Uh by the way, Bi. It’s around your birthday already. What day should we choose to celebrate it this year?"

*****

"One Direction release a new song"

"You said you don't listen to One Direction" I put my bag on his desk and walk to his bed side, reaching for the latest One Piece's manga.

"But this is so good!"

"I told you! One Direction slayyy!"

"Have you heard the new song?"

"Not yet"

"Here" he hand me the left piece of his earphone. I wear it first then he wear the right piece on his ear too. Peeking to his iPhone, I saw him touch the 'play' sign on a song titled 'History''. He's right. The new song is good.

"Bi, I broke up today." he said after the verse 1 ended

"HUH? AGAIN?"

"Yuuup~ third times in a year~" he broke into a grin and threw me a peace sign

"Not 'third times in a year' you idiot! Geezz, why are you so stupid when it comes to a relationship?"

"Hey! Watch your mouth! At least I was always in relationship not like someone~"

I flustered at his words and spontaneously, smack his face with a pillow from his bed.

"Hey!! That hurts!"

"Aigoo, what do I do with you? Got a break up two weeks before birthday? Poor you"

"It's okay. I already have some band performance awaits next week. I don't have time to think about this break up"

I look at his face carefully. He averted his eyes from mine. "So this why you listened to One Direction today"

"Ah~ as expected. Busted by you. Jung Sebi who are you? Psychic?"

"Then what about our birthday party this year?"

"I have a schedule on 16th and a party with my friends on 17th. This year we'll do it on 15th, is it alright?"

"Call!" I nodded

"It was good~" he said when the song ended

"your last relationship?"

"the song! Why did you always teased me every single time I got broke up??? I don't want to talk about it anymore! Let's just talk about Hansol's new hoverboard, or or Seungcheol's new name: S.Coups!"

"S.- what?"

"S.Coups! He got it from some female fans on the competition. S for Seungcheol and Coups for Coup de tat."

"Funny. What relationship did he has with Soups?"

"HOLLY CRAP YOURE GENIUS HAHAHAH JUNG SEBI YOURE THE BEST HAHAHA. THEN, THEN, I THINK CHICKEN SEUNGCHEOL MADE BY MINGYU IS THE BEST! HAHAHA I MEAN CHICKEN S.COUPS. HAHAHAH THIS IS SO FUN!"

I stared at him with a flat expression. "Jeon Wonwoo, you embarassing me. Your sense of humour is the worst."

*****