This Is Why I Call You

Woe Is Me

A/N: I wrote this on mobile so if it I'm sorry! I might rewrite this chapter if you guys don't like it! Thank you for reading and for your feedback!!

 

"I don't know Junhoe, I feel like the only reason you're offering me a job and a home is because you want to me," Chanwoo can feel his voice quaking with nerves.

"Don't get me wrong, I would love to you, but I want more than that," Junhoe doesn't even sound nervous and Chanwoo wishes he had Junhoe's confidence, "I've really come to enjoy your company, being around you. You're so beautiful and really funny when you're not being a complete ."

Junhoe actually sounds sincere and Chanwoo's just waiting for him to ruin the serious moment between them.

"That doesn't mean that I'm going to stop flirting with you or telling you places that I'd like to take you(read: you), it just means I'm willing to take you on dates too. That is, if you're okay with that," There's the nervousness Chanwoo was looking for in Junhoe's voice.

"You mean that," Chanwoo sounds skeptical, reluctant to believe that someone like Junhoe likes him.

"Yeah, but don't let that go to your head, you're still an annoying little er," Chanwoo sends him a deadly glare but all that does is make Junhoe laugh.

"I hate you!"

"No you don't, you love me!"

", if you don't shut up I'm going to punch you in the ing nose!"

"Oh, we're back to again, I haven't heard you call me that in a while. The last time was when I called you utterly able a couple of weeks ago," Chanwoo can hear the amusement in Junhoe's voice, and as much as he wants to laugh he knows he has to stay serious so Junhoe doesn't think he's won.

"Are you ever serious?"

"I was being serious when I said you were utterly able and that statement is still very true!"

"This is why I call you instead of Junhoe, ! And what makes you think I would let you me anyways!"

"Your rejection hits me right in the heart," Junhoe exclaims as he clutched his hand over his heart.

"You mean your ," Chanwoo sticks his tongue out after he says that, then promptly turns around to start walking towards Junhoe's car that's parked on the street.

Junhoe follows Chanwoo like he always does and doesn't stop complaining until they've arrived at his apartment.

When Junhoe turns to Chanwoo he says that Chanwoo's mouth is hanging agape and can't help but laugh at the younger.

"Adorable."

"Junhoe, I swear..."