First Date

Woe Is Me

A/N: Wow, alright, so I haven't posted in months and I feel so bad! I'm super sorry for the lack of updates, I just haven't had any motivation to update my stories!! Sorry if this is too short! I'm not going to make any promises about when I'll update this time since I'm starting my first year of college in a few weeks and I'm not sure how much time I'll have, but I will try to update this soon! Thank you for sticking with this story and waiting patiently for me to update! Y'all are the best!! (:

 

Waking up knowing that the hottest guy you know kissed you last night and is going to confess his feelings for you in the morning is the best way to wake up Chanwoo decides. Sure, he was nervous about having to confess his feelings also considering how amazingly good looking Junhoe was, but he would get over that if it meant that he and Junhoe could kiss some more.

 

Waking up a hot mess because you are not sure how you are going to confess your feelings to the guy you adore is probably the worst way to wake up in Junhoe’s opinion. Sure, he already knows that Chanwoo likes him, courtesy of the kisses the day before, but that didn't mean that he was any less anxious. Just tell him that you really like him and that you want to take him on a date, it’s that easy Junhoe.

 

“So…”

 

“So…” Junhoe sighed knowing that if someone didn't start this off then they would be sitting here awkwardly all day, “I really like you, I guess. I mean, I don't guess, I know but…okay, so I really like you and it'd be great if you would let me take you on a date?” That went a lot better in his head.

 

Chanwoo flushed at Junhoe’s confession, “I would love to go on a date with you. I liked you ever since we started having actual conversations and not me just telling you to shut up and that you’re an every ten-seconds!” 

 

“Great…Well, I have work in thirty minutes so I’m going to go get ready and when I come home for lunch we can go shopping for clothes and on a date,” Junhoe then hopped off the bed and walked into the closet to get changed, brushed his teeth, and ran out of the door before Chanwoo could even get to the kitchen to get him something for breakfast.

 

“That idiot, running out of her without breakfast. Now, what to wear on a lunch date…” Chanwoo spent the first few hours before lunch watching tv and showering before finally deciding to start getting ready for his first ever date.

 

After going through Junhoe’s closet multiple times, Chanwoo decided that Junhoe had more black and white clothing than any one person should ever have, “How does he have so many pairs of the same pants, in the same color?” Deciding on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white button up shirt, Chanwoo went downstairs to wait for Junhoe to get home. 

 

The very second Junhoe walks in the door, Chanwoo is herding him back out so they can go on their date, “Damn Chanwoo, if I had known you were this excited about going on a date with me then I would have come home sooner!”

 

Chanwoo let out the longest sigh ever, “I knew the sweet, awkward Junhoe from these past few days would go away soon but I didn't think that it would be this soon!”

 

“I’m always sweet Junhoe,” He said with a wink.

 

“Sure Jun,” Chanwoo said with as much sarcasm as he could before Junhoe opened the passenger side door and he got into the car. Once they were on the road the car was filled with playful banter and sarcasm that it didn't even feel like they were going on a date, but like any other day. Even when Junhoe grabbed Chanwoo’s hand that was on the center console to intertwine their fingers the playful conversation didn't stop and their laid-back nature surprisingly didn't change. Arriving at the restaurant Chanwoo did a double take before looking at Junhoe questioningly, “Really, you couldn't have just taken me to McDonald’s for our first date? A five star restaurant?”

 

“I don’t know why you're acting surprised, this should be expected.”

 

After Junhoe gave the valet the keys he walked to the hostess’ stand and was immediately recognized, “Ah, Mr. Koo would you like your usual table or something special for the special gentleman with you today?”

 

“The usual will be fine.” They were lead to booth in a more secluded part of the restaurant and a waiter was there the minute they sat down.

 

“Would either of gentleman like wine?” The waiter waited for them both to shake their heads before filling a two glasses of water for them and leaving.

 

Chanwoo opened the menu and tried not to openly gape that there were no prices by each item, “How expensive does this place have to be to not even put prices on their menu,” he whispered.

 

Junhoe chuckled before responding, “Don’t worry about it babe. Now, I normally get the Filet Mignon and Lobster Tail, but if you see anything different that you want to try on there then feel free to order it.”

 

“Whatever you have, I’ll have,” Chanwoo looked up just as the waiter arrived to take their orders.

 

“What would you like today?”

 

“We’ll both have the Filet Mignon and Lobster Tail. I’d like my steak cooked medium, what about you babe?”

 

Chanwoo stuttered for a second at being called babe two times in only a couple of minutes before finally answering the question, “M-medium as well, please.”

 

“Alright, well I will put your orders in and get them back out here as quick as I can!” 

 

Shortly after they ordered, their food was brought out and Junhoe watched as Chanwoo took his first bite of the steak. Chanwoo’s eyes widened and he quickly cut another bite to eat. This was the best food he had ever eaten!

 

“Good?” Chanwoo nodded his head at Junhoe’s question before swallowing the mouthful of steak that he had and properly answering Junhoe, “Amazing. I don’t really know how to eat the lobster tail though.”

 

Junhoe smiled softly at Chanwoo, “I’ll show you, don't worry.”

 

The date continued and before they knew they had spent two hours in the restaurant talking about everything over their food and then dessert.

 

“This was amazing Junhoe,” Chanwoo blushed as they got back into the car, “thank you so much for the food.”

 

Instead of replying Junhoe just leant over the console and pressed a sweet kiss to Chanwoo’s lips before putting the car in drive and heading toward the mall.