Cheek Kisses?

Woe Is Me

A/N: Hey guys, so here's an update! Thank you guys for being patient and thank you for reading!!

 

When Chanwoo wakes up, it’s not like all those stories that he’s read where the main character and their love interest make a pillow wall then the next morning they’re all snuggled together, definitely not. When Chanwoo wakes up he’s the only one in the bed and the shower is running. He blushes when he remembers he’s wearing Junhoe’s clothes, completely swamped by the t-shirt and Chanwoo is honestly considering shedding the pants considering it’s quite hot in Junhoe’s apartment. 

 

Chanwoo glances over at Junhoe’s side of the bed then to the middle to see the pillow wall is, in fact, intact. He groans before falling back onto the bed. He wants to do something nice for Junhoe like cook breakfast or something, but Chanwoo has been homeless for the past 3 years so he wouldn’t exactly call himself “America’s Next Best Chef," but he’s willing to try. 

 

Chanwoo heads down to the kitchen after taking off the black joggers, it was much too hot what with the heated hardwood floors and the fireplaces, and starts looking around the kitchen for ingredients to make something. He finds bacon, eggs, and bread and decides that’s probably the best thing to make since his cooking skills are out of practice. He cracks the eggs, adds some milk, then stirs as he sprays the frying pan with non-stick stuff. He carefully pours the egg mixture into the pan before putting strips of bacon in another, switching between the two and trying to do his best. 

 

In the end, the eggs and bacon are a bit burnt, but the toast looks amazing so Chanwoo calls this a success. Just as he’s putting everything on two plates, Junhoe walks down the stairs clad in black boxer briefs, only black boxer briefs. Chanwoo’s jaw drops as he drools over the body on display in front of him, eyes trailing down Junhoe’s chest to his abs to his delectable V line and down to his fabric covered crotch. Chanwoo blushes when he realizes he’s staring, and turns back to plating the food. 

 

“Now, I can’t cook and the bacon and eggs are a little burnt, but I tried,” Chanwoo explains as he sets the plate with the most food on it in front of Junhoe.

 

Junhoe gives him a heart stopping smile before sitting down at the bar, “It’s the thought that counts.”

 

They eat in silence with Junhoe sneaking food over to Chanwoo’s plate because, “You were the one who was homeless and who wasn’t fed properly. You deserve more food than me.”

 

When they’re finished eating Junhoe cleans up while Chanwoo goes upstairs to wash his face and brush his teeth. He comes downstairs to see Junhoe dressed in an Armani suit holding a coffee mug, “Hey, I’m going to head to work. You can stay here considering you don’t start work until next week. Do anything that you want and feel free to use my card for anything you need.” As if to emphasize that statement he pulls out a black card and sets it on the kitchen counter, “Call me if you need anything, and I should be home at lunch. We can go out to eat and go shopping to get you some new clothes, if that’s all right?”

 

Chanwoo giggles, “That was a mouthful, damn Junhoe. And yes, that sounds just fine. I’ll see you in 5 hours, unless you want to sit around here for another couple of hours talking about this?”

 

Junhoe smiles then gives Chanwoo a kiss on the cheek before running out the door leaving Chanwoo dumbfounded and blushing. 

 

“What the hell was that?” Chanwoo mutters under his breath as he walks over to the couch and turns on the t.v.