Confusion

Woe Is Me

A/N: Hi everybody! So, like my other story, I am going to try to update this story every week but instead of on Sundays, I'm going to try and update this story on Fridays. I really hope this works out and maybe having a schedule will help with my writer's block! Thank you for reading and being very patient with me! I'm sorry it's such a short chapter but the one on Friday will be longer. I hope you enjoy!!

Waking up with Junhoe's arms wrapped around his waist and Junhoe's hard chest against his back is something that Chanwoo wouldn't mind doing everyday. Chanwoo turns around so he is facing Junhoe before snuggling into Junhoe's strong chest. 

Junhoe wakes up peacefully at 10 a.m. and hops out of bed not so peacefully when he realizes he's late for his Monday class, ", I'm late!"

Chanwoo s the air blindly before grabbing onto Junhoe's hand, "Please stay, waking up alone reminds me of the streets." 

Junhoe's heart breaks a little at Chanwoo's words and right then he decides to drop any of his morning classes just so he and Chanwoo can wake up together. Junhoe slides back into bed, bringing Chanwoo's head back to his chest so the younger can go back to sleep. 

It's well after noon when Chanwoo wakes again, Junhoe is asleep right beside him just as he was when he first fell asleep. Chanwoo can feel himself falling in love with Junhoe every time he sees the older look so at peace while sleeping.

"Junnie, it's time to wake up," Chanwoo shakes Junhoe a few times before deciding that Junhoe definitely won't wake up with just Chanwoo shaking him, so he presses a kiss to Junhoe's cheek before becoming more daring and leaving a chaste kiss on Junhoe's lips.

Junhoe smiles as he wakes up to the feeling of lips against his, "Chanwoo, what are you doing?"

Chanwoo stutters as he tries to answer Junhoe's question, "Oh, I'm sorry...I-I just thought...you know what, nevermind!"

Chanwoo wriggles out of bed before locking himself in the bathroom so he can shower. What did he just do? Why would he think it would be alright to kiss Junhoe? Just because Junhoe kissed him on the cheek doesn't mean he can just up and kiss him out of nowhere. Gosh, he's so stupid!

Junhoe, on the other hand, is freaking out for a whole different reason. Chanwoo likes him. Or did Chanwoo just kiss him because Junhoe kissed him on the cheek yesterday. Did he overstep boundaries yesterday and now Chanwoo thinks he has to kiss Junhoe too? Gosh, he's so stupid!

Avoiding one another all day was no easy feat even in Junhoe's gigantic apartment. Any time the two would see the other they would go a deep crimson before turning around and running the other way. By the time they were both going to bed, neither of them had spoken a word to the other since the incident and sleeping was proving to be very difficult for both. Chanwoo couldn't believe he messed up so terribly, Junhoe would never forgive him.

Junhoe could feel Chanwoo's insecurity and embarrassment from the other side of the bed and decided to put aside what happened earlier in the day and wrap his arms around Chanwoo and bringing him to his chest.

"I'm sorry for freaking out this afternoon about the kiss. I liked it, Channie, and I wouldn't mind if you did it again."

Feeling confident because of Junhoe's words of encouragement, Chanwoo pulls Junhoe's head to his and mashes their lips together. After only a few seconds, Chanwoo pulls away and a sweet smile spreads across his lips.

"I-"

"Let's go to sleep, Channie. We can talk about relationships tomorrow. Good night, baby," Junhoe kisses his forehead as Chanwoo lays his head on Junhoe's chest.